- 1 Permanent Home Remedies for Facial Hair – The Natural Turmeric Facial Hair Removal for Women
Turmeric Facial Hair Removal: A very bothering issue for many women is the facial hair. Everyone desires to have a gorgeous and hair free facial skin. The causes for facial hair are hormonal changes, polycystic ovary syndrome, hereditary, etc.
Over 73% of the women are suffering from this problem of unwanted hair on the face. So, people try the hair removal techniques like threading, waxing, plucking, bleaching creams, laser treatments, epilators, etc. Though they give you the result but you may get some effects like redness, swelling, skin discoloration, etc.
So, to overcome all these side effects of commercial hair removing methods, home remedies for facial hair removal saves you. One of those natural treatments for face hair is the turmeric. It can help you to get rid of facial hair naturally. But you need to wait for the result as this is not an overnight miracle. Have some patience and make use of the below formulas to reduce facial hair.
Permanent Home Remedies for Facial Hair – The Natural Turmeric Facial Hair Removal for Women
There are a lot of benefits of turmeric for facial hair. It sticks to the skin and pulls out the hair follicles without pain. What you need to do is just combine some other binding agents like milk, water, etc to get additional benefits for your face. So, below are the simple ways of using turmeric for removing facial hair naturally.
How to Reduce Facial Hair Naturally with Turmeric?
Here is an easy hair removal home remedy with turmeric alone. This process helps you to remove unwanted hair without wax, laser treatments that painfully treats your facial hair.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tbsp turmeric and enough water.
- Apply the hair removing paste on the face and let it dry.
- Remove it using a warm wet cloth.
- You can also use rose water or milk instead of water.
- Repeat the turmeric facial hair removal process twice or thrice a week to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
Lemon and Turmeric Facial Hair Removal Recipe
Lemon and turmeric is a natural home remedy for removing female facial hair. Before using this lemon remedy for hair removal, firstly, pour a few drops of lemon juice on a small part of the skin. If you feel irritated with it, then stop using this hair removal method. Instead, use the above turmeric pack for facial hair.
- Prepare a sticky sugar syrup by boiling half a cup sugar and 1 cup water.
- Let the syrup cool down and then add 2 tsp lemon juice and turmeric powder.
- Mix well to get a pasty consistency and apply the facial hair remover on the hair.
- Have a gentle massage in circular motions for five minutes.
- Wash off with water or use a wet cloth to rub it in opposite direction of hair growth.
- You can also use brown sugar instead of white sugar or else skip the use of sugar.
- Replay the sugar waxing process twice or thrice a week to stop facial hair growth permanently.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair Permanently
This is one of the ancient natural ways to remove facial hair. Using chickpea flour is one of the best effective hair removal remedies. So, when you mix chickpea flour and turmeric for hair it is the best combination for unwanted face hair and lip hair.
- Make a thick paste of 1 tsp turmeric powder, half a cup chickpea flour, 1 tsp fresh cream and half a cup milk.
- Apply this best facial hair removal cream on the face and let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then using your wet hands, gently scrub the application in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Then wash off the face with lukewarm water.
- You can also use lemon juice instead of fresh cream.
- Repeat the turmeric facial hair removal process 3 to 4 times a week to remove facial hair naturally at home.
Egg White Mask for Chin and Face Hair
The egg white mask for face hair removal is a slight painful method. Because, once it dries up, it sticks to the skin and you should peel it off to get rid of unwanted hair. Below is the process of using egg white and turmeric for chin hair removal and upper lip hair removal.
- Whisk an egg white and mix in half a tsp turmeric powder.
- Apply this face hair and mustache remover on your clean face and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Once the egg white dries up, you should peel off the mask.
- So, gently peel off the mask and pat the skin dry.
- You can also add corn flour to the mixture to get additional benefits.
- Repeat the procedure twice or thrice a week to reduce facial hair growth.
Best Face Hair Removal with Turmeric and Oatmeal
If the hair on your face is dense and thick, then this home remedy for facial hair works wonders. Look at the process of using oatmeal and turmeric for facial hair removal naturally.
- Mix oatmeal powder, turmeric, and milk cream into a paste.
- Apply this oatmeal face mask and rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use your fingers to scrub the mixture and then wash with water.
- Repeat the turmeric facial hair removal process 2 to 3 times a week to remove hair from face.
Permanent Facial Hair Removal with Gram Flour
Using gram flour and turmeric is a chemical-free treatment for unwanted hair on the face. A traditional method of removing chin and upper lip hair is the following.
- Mix equal amounts of gram flour and turmeric.
- Add enough water to it and make a thick paste.
- Apply a thick layer of this mixture on the face and let it dry completely.
- Wash off the pack with a warm wet cloth.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a week to prevent facial hair naturally at home.
So, these are some of the best facial hair removal techniques with turmeric. Ensure that you cover up yourself with a cloth to prevent staining of turmeric. Always use warm water to wash turmeric on the skin as it may leave yellow stains on the skin. If you are allergic to turmeric, skip using the above turmeric facial hair removal remedies. However, removing hair from the face is not an instant process. So, wait for the result with patience and use the tips of hair removal for face regularly.