- 1 Natural Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
- 1.1 How to Make Skin Glow with Home Remedies?
Are you a selfie girl? Looking for that one perfect picture with glowing skin and no blemishes? What if it’s totally possible to get a glowing skin without too many expensive creams and packs? Yes. Make time for some quality skin care at home from your busy schedule and check out these DIY face masks for glowing skin, homemade body scrub for glowing skin and many other home remedies which will surprise you with their effectiveness! These are simple tips for glowing skin and clear face.
Before we get down & dirty with some amazing home remedies for glowing skin, let us study the factors that affect our skin. Here is the list of elements that are the roots of our skin health and texture. Factors Affecting Our Skin,
- Lack of enough sleep
- Long time exposure to pollution
- Inadequate nutrition
- Excessive smoking and drinking alcohol
- Exposure to chemicals and UV rays, etc.
It’s quite clear how our regular habits and routine affects our skin health. Unavoidable as they are, it’s not impossible either to beat them with some clever home concoctions. We can minimize the effects with some quality & safe skin care routines, at home. The list of easy and natural tips for glowing skin will not only bring our your hidden glow but also care for your delicate skin.
Natural Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
There are numerous skin care products in the market with grand promises of glowing skin and fresh face. Regrettably, we pay much and get the artificial beauty. But why don’t we look at the easy, cheap, natural tips for clear skin? These home remedies for glowing skin are cheap and cheerful, natural and entirely safe products you can wipe up in your kitchen.
How to Make Skin Glow with Home Remedies?
- Aloe Vera Mask
- Papaya Face Pack
- Coconut oil
- Sugar Scrubs
How to use Honey to get glowing skin at home?
Our skin looks bright and pretty only if it’s well moisturised. This essential kitchen ingredient that moisturizes our skin is Honey. Its antibacterial properties help to fight the skin infections. You can use honey to remove all the dirt and dust that collects on our face throughout the day as well putting back the glow of fresh skin cells underneath all the dead ones. You can use Honey in two ways to get a natural glowing skin.
Raw Honey Mask
- Massage your face with a little amount of Raw Honey.
- Leave it to dry and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Try this remedy regularly to provide a right amount of moisture, and clean your pores.
DIY Face Mask for glowing skin with Honey & Chickpea Flour
- 1-2 tbsp of Chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1-2 tbsp of Milk
Method of preparation
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste out of them.
- Apply this pack to your face and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Massage a bit and rinse with warm water.
Try this honey mask once in a week to have a healthy clear skin.
Aloe Vera Mask for Glowing Skin
Nature has given many cures for any problem we face. One of them is the aloe vera. It has many benefits that make us healthy and beautiful, inside out. The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent properties of aloe vera make it one of the best tips for glowing skin. Using it regularly can make the skin moist and also stimulates the cell growth. So, you can add the aloe vera in the list of simple home tips for glowing skin. How to use aloe vera for fair and glowing skin? Home remedies for glowing skin in one day with face mask from aloe vera gel!
Aloe Vera Gel Mask
- Take out the gel from a leaf of aloe vera and apply it on the face.
- Let it dry for about 20 to 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Try this aloe vera remedy regularly to get a soft and glowing skin.
Papaya Face Pack for Supple & Glowing Skin
One of the best home remedies for clear skin is the papaya. It improves the skin texture and gives a glowing face. It has the natural bleaching properties that clear off the skin surface and lessen the appearance of scars. Papaya has the antibacterial enzyme, papain that aids in removing dead and damaged skin. So, papaya acts as one of the effective glowing skin tips. Mind, people with sensitive skin can get itchy and develop a rash. Try this DIY facial mask for glowing skin.
[Aslo read: How to Cure Insomnia Naturally]
How to get clear glowing skin with Papaya?
- 1 slice of ripe papaya
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp of Snadlewood powder or,
- 1 drop of Sandalwood essential oil
How to go about making Papaya Mask
- Mix the pieces of ripe papaya sandalwood powder and honey.
- Make a paste out of all the ingredients and apply it on your face and neck.
- Let it rest for 1/2 hour and wash it off with cold water, pat it dry.
- At last, apply rose water on the face.
- Try this papaya mask for glowing skin once in a week.
Can I use Coconut Oil on my Face every Night?
The Coconut oil is the best home remedy for glowing skin. One of the main reasons that make our skin dull and lifeless is the free radical activity. When you apply coconut oil on the skin, the antioxidants present in it prevents the free radical reactions. The fact to observe here is the natural moisturizing property of the coconut oil. It is also rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties that give us the clear skin. How to get glowing skin with coconut oil?
Coconut oil is good for Glowing Skin
- Heat some coconut oil and apply this warm oil on your neck, face, hands, and legs.
- Have a nice massage for about 10 minutes and rest for a while.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Try using the coconut oil daily or before going to bed.
Home remedies for smooth, glowing skin with Lemon
If you still have a doubt on how to get glowing skin, then lemon will be the answer. Lemon is one of the natural tips for glowing skin. As it belongs to the citric family, it clears the skin from dead cells, dark spots, etc. The natural bleaching properties of lemon improve your skin complexion. You can use lemon to get healthy glowing skin in 3 ways. Below are the different tips for glowing skin with lemon. For sensitive skin, dilute lemon juice with some water. When you use lemon on your skin, try not to go out in the sun. Because it may irritate your skin. So, it is better to use lemon 2 or 3 hours before you go out. Moreover, the best time to use it is in the evenings.How to make your skin glow Lemon Juice?
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon and apply it all over the face and neck.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Now use cucumber slices to massage the skin to moisturize it.
- Try this remedy regularly or on alternate days.
How to get glowing skin naturally with Lemon and Honey face pack
- Mix 1 1/2 lemon juice with 2 tbsp of honey and apply it on the face.
- Let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes and wash with water.
- Do this for every two days and get a glowing skin.
- Don’t forget to moisturise after, every time.
[Read Sun Tan Remedies that really work!]
Homemade Sugar Scrub
Homemade face scrub for glowing skin are funto make and you can personalise them with essential oils of your choice. All it takes is five minutes to make a sugar scrub and you will instantly see the results after you exfolicate your face and hands.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and sugar.
- Apply this exfoliating scrub on the face, hands, and neck.
- Massage in circular motions and let it rest for about 10 minutes and wash off.
- Do this remedy once in a week and get a clear, glowing skin.
Effects of Lemon on Skin
ry any of these best tips for clear skin of your choice regularly and enjoy the results of your skin. Along with these tips for glowing skin, drink lots of water, at least 8 to 10 glasses per day. This will be an add-on for the above glowing skin home remedies.
The Best Foundation You Can Wear is Glowing Healthy Skin