Sweaty Hands cure. Do your sweaty palms trouble in the social gatherings? If you don’t shake your hands, some might think that you are showing an attitude towards them. Is it not true? So, no worry! You can overcome the issue with sweaty palms in no time. Here are some home remedies for sweaty palms that make you happy with their results.
Simple Tips of Sweaty Hands Cure
Our hands, forehead and feet are highly concentrated with the eccrine sweat glands. These glands have an internal connection to the nervous system. The nervous system stimulates the sweat glands when you feel any stress. The people with hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating have their palms sweating all the time.
[Read more: Instant face glowing tips]
So, as a sweaty hands cure, use the following home remedies that slow down the sweat glands activity.
Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment for Sweaty Palms and Feet
The apple cider vinegar is one of the sweaty hands cure tips. The natural astringent properties of apple cider vinegar help in tightening the pores. Thereby reduces sweating in palms. Taking this vinegar orally helps in balancing the pH level of the body. It boosts the metabolism rate and prevents obesity too. Here is the process of using apple cider vinegar to treat sweaty palms.
[Read more: Natural Hair Growth Remedies]
How to Get Rid of Sweaty Palms with Apple cider vinegar?
- Firstly, clean off your hands and feet that sweat with lukewarm water.
- Dip a cotton ball in the unfiltered apple cider vinegar and apply it on your sweaty palms.
- Let them rest for the whole night.
- In the morning, wash them and apply the baby powder.
- If your’s is a sensitive skin, then dilute the vinegar with an equal quantity of water and then apply it.
Hand Sweating Treatment with apple vinegar and rosewater
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and rosewater.
- Apply the solution on the sweating hands twice or thrice a day.
How to get rid of sweaty hands?
- Mix 2 tbsps of apple cider vinegar, few drops of honey to a glass of warm water.
- Drink this vinegar solution twice a day.
Repeat all the above processes with apple cider daily to cure sweaty hands faster.
[Also read How to control hair fall]
Lemon for Sweaty Hands
Another home remedy for sweaty hands is the lemon. It cleanses the palms from bacteria and maintains a nice fresh odor. So, you can use it as a natural deodorant. So, look at the procedure of using lemon for treating sweaty hands.
How to stop sweaty hands naturally with the use of lemon?
- Squeeze a lemon and mix 1 tbsp of baking soda to it. Stir it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the sweat palms.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes and then wash off.
- Try this remedy daily to cure sweaty hands.
How to Stop Sweating hands with lemon juice
- Mix the juice of a lemon to one cup of water.
- Dip a cotton ball or cloth in the solution and pat it on your body.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes and then have a shower.
- Try this once every day.
How to stop hands from sweating with the lemon scrub?
- Sprinkle a few salt particles on a lemon piece.
- Rub the sweaty palms with this lemon piece in circular motions.
- Do this until the sweaty area dries.
- Try this remedy as it lowers the rate of the sweat glands functioning.
After using the sweaty hands treatment with lemon on your skin, do not go out in the sun. Because it makes your skin sensitive to the ultraviolet rays temporarily. So, use lemon 1 to 2 hours before you go out.
[Get the Dry skin care tips]
How to stop excessive sweating with tomato?
The sweaty palms cure involves the use of tomato. Tomato is rich in the cooling and astringent properties that help in controlling the severity of sweat hands. The astringent properties shrink the pores and block the sweat ducts. If you are experiencing a high body temperature, then drinking tomato juice can help to lower it. It also reduces sweating.
How to stop your hands from sweating with a tomato massage?
- Cut a single tomato into two slices.
- Massage the sweaty areas with the tomato slice for about 15 minutes.
- Let it dry and then wash off with water.
- This reduces excessive sweating.
Sweaty Palms Treatment with Tomato
- Grate the tomato slices and get the juice out of it.
- Apply the tomato juice on the areas that sweat too much.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- After the juice dries up, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once for every day.
How to Reduce Palm Sweating with tomato juice?
- Make a habit of drinking 1 cup of tomato juice once in a day continuously for the first week.
- By the next week, cut down the dosage to 1 cup for the alternative days of the week.
- Following this regularly can help you in reducing excessive sweating.
[Read more: How to fix cracked feet faster?]
How to Cure Sweaty Hands at home Forever with Rosewater?
Here is another sweaty palms home remedy. Most of us use rosewater for beauty purposes. But rosewater is also one of the best home remedies for sweaty hands. You can buy the rosewater from the market. But making it in your kitchen is easier and cheap too. This is a very simple recipe to treat the sweat hands. Here are the procedure of using rosewater for your sweaty palms and feet.
[Learn to how to cure dehydration instantly]
- Grab some rose flowers from your garden and pull the petals.
- Boil them in a cup of water for nearly 15 minutes.
- Strain the petals and store the liquid in an airtight container.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the sweaty hands cure rosewater solution on your feet and hands.
- Similar to the above process, boil rose petals in water.
- Then add some rose oil to add fragrance to it.
- Store this in a bottle and apply the solution several times a day to cure sweaty legs and palms.
- Mix rose water with vinegar which will be a strong recipe to cure sweaty palms.
- Store the rose water and vinegar solution in a bottle.
- Apply it on your hands and legs three times a day as sweaty hands cure.
Does Baking Soda Cure Sweaty Hands?
Due to alkaline nature, baking soda serves as the best home remedy for sweating hands. Put three tablespoons of baking soda in warm water. You will notice effervescence. Dip your hands for half an hour on it and rub them with clumps of soda underneath. Pat dry with a cloth after you are done. You can also use this remedy for your feet.
So, these are some of the sweaty hands cure methods. Choose any of the methods that suit your skin and make use of it regularly. Before using any ingredient, first, make an irritation check on a small portion of the skin. If you feel any side effect with any of the above home remedies for hand sweating, then stop using it. Any excess problem of sweating, it is better to consult a doctor.