Effective Skin Whitening Home Remedies: Every girl desires to have a glowing skin. But it remains as a dream due to the hectic lifestyle. Melanin is the main component which makes your skin darker. Factors such as pollution, unhealthy food habits, stress, harmful sun rays are the main reasons for skin pigmentation. They will increase the melanin production in our body and hence your white color turns to black or dark color.
Nowadays, many of us rush towards Commercial Face Whitening Products that are available in the market. They contain the harsh chemicals such as lanolin, BHA, paraben, and BHT. These chemicals are not good for skin. Even though they give instant fairness, but it doesn’t stay for a long time. Hence, instead of using those harsh Skin whitening creams and Body Whitening Products, use some Skin Whitening Home Remedies which are completely safe and cost-effective.
Following perfect skin care routine can give long time results. The good Skin Whitening Tips include:
- Cleansing: This tip can remove dust, oil, and dirt particles from the skin.
- Exfoliation: This Skin whitening home remedy scrubs away the accumulated dead skin cells.
- Toning: Helps to shrink the open sores.
- Face Masks: Helps to lighten skin and gives whiter skin.
Now, know how we use different home ingredients to prepare natural remedies for skin whitening.
How to Make Skin White? Effective Skin Whitening Home Remedies
1. Cleansing Remedies to lighten skin Naturally
Our skin becomes dark due to numerous factors such as exposure of face to dust, pollution, sun tan, bacteria, etc. They may cause a closing of pores and leads to various skin problems like Acne, Age Spots, Blemishes, Wrinkles, Itching. Hence, cleansing face is more important to make your dark skin white. Here are the some natural cleansers that are available at our home. These remedies work effectively for Skin Whitening Treatment without any need of Commercial Face Whitening Products.
Yogurt – The Best Bleaching Cream for Face
How to get white skin naturally at home? Yogurt is the best remedy for removing dirt particles. It enters into the deeper layers of the skin and removes oil production. The bleaching properties of yogurt reduce the production of melanin, the component which makes our skin dark. Hence, yogurt is the best bleaching cream for face, and regular use of this ingredient can lighten your skin fastly. You can also use milk for face whitening in addition to yogurt.
How to whiten the skin fastly using yogurt?
- Spread some amount of plain yogurt on your skin.
- Massage gently for few minutes.
- Leave this face bleaching cream for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this skin whitening home remedy regularly for best results.
- For added benefit, add either honey or lemon juice to Yogurt.
Note: Use only unsweetened and unflavoured yogurt for skin whitening treatment.
[Read more: How to reduce excessive sweating]
Baking Soda to whiten Face fast
Another cleanser available from our kitchen cabinet which can lighten the skin is Baking Soda. Like yogurt, it also cleanses the skin pores by removing dust particles, oils. Along with, it can also balance pH levels. The skin lightening properties of baking soda can reduce the dark spots and makes your skin white.
How to bleach face at home using baking soda?
- Mix enough amounts of water and baking soda to form a liquid-like paste.
- Slather it on your skin and massage gently for one minute.
- Left the baking soda to dry on the skin completely.
- Then, clean it off with water.
- Repeat this Skin whitening tip once in a day to get fair skin.
2. Exfoliation Tips for Whitening Your Face
The natural action that happens to our skin is a generation of new skin cells. When new cells generate, the old ones will accumulate on the upper layers of the skin. These dead skin cells are the main reason for Skin Discoloration or Dark Pigmentation. Exfoliation or Scrubbing is the best technique to get rid of dead skin cells. Also, this trick helps promotes blood circulation and increases cell turnover rate. Let us know the best scrubs for our skin to turn white in color.
Sugar – A Good Exfoliator for Permanent Skin Whitening
Among the list of Skin Whitening Home Remedies, Sugar is also one. Mostly, it is used for exfoliation. The grainy texture of sugar removes the dead skin cells and also exfoliates the damaged skin cells due to the sun. Besides, it also increases collagen products and promotes blood circulation. Use either brown or white sugar to lighten black skin.
How to lighten skin naturally and permanently using sugar?
- Mix 3 tbsps of sugar and 2 tbsps of honey.
- Stir both of these ingredients well.
- Spread a thick layer of this mixture on your skin.
- Massage gently in circular motions with your fingertips for few minutes.
- Leave the mixture for another few minutes.
- Then, wash if off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this skin fairness tip twice in a week.
- Another option, mix sugar with essential oils, coconut oil, olive oil, chocolate, or any fruit pulp.
[Read more: How to get shiny nails without using nail polish]
Home Remedies for Skin Whitening – Oatmeal
How to get white skin fast? Oatmeal is a gentle exfoliator which suits for people having sensitive skin. The gritty nature of oatmeal scrub can remove the excess oil, sebum, dead skin cells. Also, it reverses the skin damage that caused due to pollution, harsh chemicals, and UV rays.
How to brighten face with an oatmeal scrub?
- First, make a powder with oatmeal.
- Add buttermilk to this powder to make a thick paste.
- Spread this paste on your skin.
- Gently massage the skin with your fingertips in circular motions for about 2 minutes.
- Left the paste on your skin for another few minutes.
- Then, clean it off with lukewarm water and next with cold water.
- Repeat this Skin Whitening natural remedy for 2 or 3 times in a week.
- Alternatively, mix oatmeal with milk, yogurt, or fruit pulp to make skin whitening face pack.
[Read more: How does toothpaste help for Acne Removal]
3. Tips for Whitening Your Face – Toning
The third one that you must include in the Skin Care Routine is Toning. This process helps in removing the accumulated dirt and oil from your skin. Also, these Skin Lightening Tips help to soothe your skin and restore the pH levels of the skin. In addition, it also shrinks the open pores.
Cucumber to prepare natural skin whitening cream at home
Skin Whitening Home Remedies also include Cucumbers. The astringent properties in this veggie help to shrink the open pores and makes your skin white. Being rich in water, cucumber soothes and cools the skin. The vitamin E content in cucumber counteracts with the environmental factors which make your skin darker. Hence, use cucumber regularly to get white skin fast.
How to make skin white naturally at home using cucumber?
- First, extract the juice from a fresh cucumber.
- Apply this cucumber juice to your skin.
- Allow it to completely dry on the skin for few minutes.
- Then, clean it off with water.
- To attain fast, fair skin, add some amount of honey to cucumber juice.
- Repeat this Skin Whitening Treatment daily for 2 times.
[Also read: How to get rid of Pimples naturally]
Face Masks for Instant Glowing Face
Along with cleaning, exfoliating, and toning, the face mask is also important to lighten your skin naturally. Face packs help to heal any kind of skin ailments from the deeper layers of the skin. Also, they detoxify and improve the blood circulation which adds extra benefits for skin lightening routine. Applying face masks daily twice is enough for getting white face naturally and permanently at home.
Orange Peel Powder for the treatment of Skin Whitening
Skin whitening home remedies also include orange peel powder. As we know, oranges are rich in Vitamin C. Not only orange, but the peel of orange also contain C vitamin. It gives quick relief from skin damage due to the sun. Also, prevents oxidative stress and harmful free radicals. Apart from skin whitening, it is also good for removing blackheads on the nose.
How to brighten your face using orange peel powder?
- Take an orange and place it in the sunlight until it becomes crispy.
- Make this dried peel into a fine powder.
- Mix this orange peel powder and sandalwood powder each of 1 tbsp.
- Pour enough amount of water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin white you want to lighten.
- Leave it for few minutes or until the paste dries.
- Then, remove the face with water and pat dry.
- Repeating this Skin fairness tip can lighten your face within one week.
These are the Skin Whitening Home Remedies that works. Use them to turn your black face into white. If you know more home remedies for skin lightening, share them in the comments.