- 1 How to Remove Body Hair Permanently at Home? - Easy Ways to Naturally Remove Unwanted Hair
- 1.1 Natural Ways to Use Chickpea Flour for Hair Removal
- 1.2 DIY Skin Hair Removal Paste with Sugar & Lemon - Easy Face Hair Removal Tips
- 1.3 Get Rid of Unwanted Hair Permanently with Raw papaya
- 1.4 Egg Mask for Facial Hair Removal
- 1.5 Does Turmeric Stop Body Hair Growth? - Kitchen Hair Removal Tips
- 1.6 Homemade Alum & Rosewater Mask to Remove Hair from Legs, Hands
Remove Unwanted Hair: It'll be awkward to have lots of unwanted hair on the skin. It is common to have hair on face, feet, hands, chest, around genital organs, and back. Though hair protects the skin, it makes your appearance a little embarrassing and also lowers your confidence. To help you to fix this problem of unwanted hair, here are some remedies. These home remedies for unwanted hair are safe and effective too.
The causes of unwanted body and facial hair include hormonal changes in post-pregnancy, menstrual cycle, and some medications. The following cheaper ways to get rid of unwanted hair without waxing, plucking, electrolysis are very easy to make. Just have a look at them.
How to Remove Body Hair Permanently at Home? - Easy Ways to Naturally Remove Unwanted Hair
Natural Ways to Use Chickpea Flour for Hair Removal
The best and ancient home remedy to remove unwanted hair is the chickpea flour. It removes unwanted body hair and also prevents the growth of hair in the future.
Best Hair Removal Remedy with Gram Flour
- Mix 1/2 cup of chickpea flour, one tsp turmeric powder, one tsp fresh cream, 1/2 cup milk into a paste.
- Spread this hair removal cream in the hair growth direction.
- Let it dry for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Gently rub the mask in the opposite directions of hair with your wet fingers.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week to discourage hair growth.
[Read more: How to Get rid of chicken pox scars naturally?]
DIY Skin Hair Removal Paste with Sugar & Lemon - Easy Face Hair Removal Tips
This is a little painful remedy for removing unwanted hair. Sugar exfoliates the skin and removes the dead skin cells. Meanwhile, lemon is a natural bleaching agent and an astringent. These unwanted hair home remedies with sugar and lemon is an effective to use on other body parts.
Sugar & Lemon Mix for Facial Hair Removal
- Mix 2 tbsps sugar, two tsp lemon juice, 10 tbsps water and stir well until the sugar dissolves.
- Apply it on the face in the direction of the hair.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes and then rinse with water by rubbing with your fingers gently.
- Repeat the sugaring hair removal process 2 to 3 times a week to remove unwanted hair from face.
Sugar, Lemon, Honey Mask for Leg, Arm Hair Removal
- Mix 1 tbsp sugar, one tsp of honey, and lemon juice.
- Heat the mixture on the stove or a microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove it from flame when it forms a smooth paste. If it is too much thick, then add water.
- Let it cool to a warm wax. Sprinkle your unwanted hair with cornstarch or plain flour.
- Spread the body hair removal mask over the dusted hair using a spatula or a butter knife in the hair direction.
- Now, using a waxing strip or cloth, cover the hair and press it to stick.
- Pull off the strip or cloth in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Repeat the process whenever you need to have the hairless skin.
[Read more: Home remedies for dark lips]
Get Rid of Unwanted Hair Permanently with Raw papaya
Here is one of the effective ways to remove unwanted hair. Papaya contains a natural enzyme papain which breaks down the hair follicles and prevents hair growth. It also helps to remove hair and to exfoliate the skin. Papaya can treat all the skin types including an extremely sensitive skin.
Papaya and Turmeric Hair Removal Mask
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder to 2 Tbsps papaya pulp and stir well.
- Apply this hair removal pack on the skin with hair.
- Gently massage for 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat the process 1 to 2 times in a week.
Permanent Hair Removal Treatment with Papaya
- Mix 1 tbsp papaya paste, 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder, and gram flour, 4 tbsp aloe vera gel, 2 tbsp mustard oil and two drops of essential oil.
- Mix them well into a paste and apply this on the skin in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- With a clean, dry towel, remove the paste by rubbing in the opposite hair direction.
- Rinse with water and pat the skin dry.
- Now gently massage the skin with either olive oil or moisturizer for a few minutes.
- Repeat the process 3 to 4 times a weekly to get rid of skin hair.
[Read more: get rid of dark skin on neck]
Egg Mask for Facial Hair Removal
Egg mask is a very effective and painful treatment for removing hair. It cleans off the skin from hair and also the impurities. You just need to take some care while using this remedy as it is sticky in texture.
Instant Unwanted Facial Hair Remover - Egg Pack
- Crack an egg and remove the yolk.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp corn flour to the egg yolk and stir to form a paste.
- Spread this facial hair removal cream onto the face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Peel off the mask slowly.
- Repeat the process 3 to 4 times a week to get rid of facial hair.
Does Turmeric Stop Body Hair Growth? - Kitchen Hair Removal Tips
How to Use Turmeric for Unwanted Hair Removal?
- Add either water or milk or rosewater to turmeric powder and stir well to make a paste.
- Apply this turmeric mask to the unwanted hair and let it dry for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wash the skin with water and pat it dry.
- Repeat the process regularly to remove upper lip hair and body hair.
- This pack works well for the areas with less hair.
- To remove thick hair, you should use gram flour, yogurt, rice flour, ground oats pack.
Homemade Alum & Rosewater Mask to Remove Hair from Legs, Hands
Alum is an oldest and ancient remedy to remove unwanted hair from face, hands, and legs. It is available in powder or a rock form. While rosewater provides a softer glowing skin.
Best Hair Removal Home Remedy with Alum
- Mix 1/2 tsp alum powder, 2 to 4 tbsp rose water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the unwanted hair using a cotton ball.
- Let it dry and then apply another layer on it.
- Do this process of applying layers for an hour.
- Then wash off the skin with water nad pat it dry.
- Then moisturize the skin with olive oil or sesame oil.
- Repeat the process 2 to 4 times a week until you hair is gone.
So, these are some of the natural tips to remove unwanted hair. Choose the best one and try it with utmost patience. Since they need some time to work from the inside roots of the hair. Believe in yourself and the remedy you choose. But before starting to use them make allergy check for the ingredients on a small part of the skin. If there is no irritation, then go forward.
It's not Easy to Get Rid of Unwanted Things