- 1 Home Remedies for Stretch Marks – Best Way of Stretch Marks Prevention
- 2 How to Remove Stretch Marks Permanently? Tips to Prevent Stretch Marks Fast
Remove Stretch Marks: The thin silver lines on the skin sometimes may ruin your look in the sleeveless top or knee-length dresses. These ugly stretch marks can occur on your thighs, bum, legs, upper arms, and abdomen. The causes of stretch marks include a sudden change in the body shape, size, weight loss or gain, pregnancy, stress, hereditary factors.
Collagen of the skin becomes weak when your skin stretches and finally leads to the formation of fine lines on the skin’s topmost layer. At first, they will be pink or red in color. Gradually, the color changes to thin silver lines which start stretch marks.
Wondering how to get rid of stretch marks? There are some remedies to prevent stretch marks and reduce their appearance with time. Here are many best ways of removing stretch marks naturally. Use them regularly and meanwhile, you’ll observe the lightening of stretch marks and periodically less visible.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks – Best Way of Stretch Marks Prevention
Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks After Pregnancy
Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for stretch marks, dandruff, skin whitening. It is rich in anti-inflammatory, natural healing properties. It repairs skin scars, reduces inflammation, and finally removes stretch marks and cellulite.
Best Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks in a Week with Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Rub this aloe vera gel on pregnancy stretch marks and rest for a few minutes.
- Then wash off the skin with warm water.
- Repeat using this cure for stretch marks daily for healing baby stretch marks quickly.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Faded Stretch Marks?
- Add the oil from ten vitamin E capsules and five vitamins A capsules to 1/4 th cup aloe vera gel.
- Massage this best lotion for stretch marks and let the skin absorb it for a few minutes.
- Then wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this stretch mark treatment regularly to remove stretch marks easily.
[Read more: Home Remedies for Nail fungus]
Is Lemon Juice Good for Removing Stretch Marks?
Lemon is one of the natural skin exfoliators that reduce stretch marks appearance by removing the dead skin cells. It is also a natural skin bleaching agent that can erase stretch marks of any type.
Lemon Scrub for Stretch Marks Removal
- Extract the juice out of a fresh lemon.
- Massage this solution for stretch marks and gently rub it in circular motions.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure daily to lighten belly stretch marks.
[Read more: Home Remedies for Burns]
How to Treat Stretch Marks with Lemon?
- Combine equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juices.
- Apply this anti-stretch mark solution and dry it.
- Wash the skin with water.
- Repeat the process daily to remove stretch marks faster.
Reduce Stretch Marks on Thighs Naturally with Lemon
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to half a cup cocoa butter.
- Apply this best stretch mark cream and rub in circular motions.
- Let it dry and then wash with water.
- Repeat this stretch mark reduction process daily for lightening stretch marks.
White Stretch Mark Scrub with Raw Sugar
Sugar is a natural exfoliator, moisturizes the skin with its essential fatty acids and helps to remove dead skin cells. It increases the blood circulation and prevents old and new stretch marks.
- Add a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice to 1 tbsp of raw sugar and mix well.
- Apply this sugar scrub on stretch marks before the shower and massage it into the skin for 10 minutes.
- Repeat using the cream for stretch marks daily for a month for a faster removal of stretch marks on thighs, abdomen.
You can also mix sugar and water to make the scrub for white stretch marks removal.
[Read more: How to Lose Belly Fat?]
Egg Whites to Get Rid of Old Stretch Marks Fast
Eggs are a rich source of proteins and amino acids. They help to repair the stretched skin and remove stretch marks on hips. Gradually it makes the stretch marks less visible.
Natural Ways to Use Egg White for Red Stretch Marks Treatment
- Whip the white of two eggs with a fork.
- Apply this stretch mark prevention cream and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash the skin with water and pat the skin dry.
- Massage the skin with olive oil to moisturize and improve the collagen to repair stretch marks.
- Repeat the stretch mark therapy daily for two weeks to remove stretch marks quickly.
Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
The coconut oil is the quickest stretch marks home remedy. Coconut contains antioxidants which protect the skin from free radicals and boosts your immune system. It moisturizes your skin, maintains skin elasticity, and treats stretch marks.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks?
- Massage enough coconut oil on the skin stretches until your skin absorbs the oil completely.
- Repeat the process thrice a day for at least 15 days to remove stretch marks and cellulite.
Coconut Oil for Removing Dark Stretch Marks
- Mix few drops of coconut oil and tea tree oil.
- Apply this bio-oil for stretch marks.
- Repeat the process thrice a day to eliminate stretch marks naturally and faster.
- To get rid of stretch marks, you can also use baby oil, shea butter, or any essential oil like emu, avocado oils instead of coconut oil.
[Read more: How to use lemon for acne scars?]
How to Remove Stretch Marks Permanently? Tips to Prevent Stretch Marks Fast
- For treating stretch marks, consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E. Foods like sweet potatoes, carrots, milk, eggs, nuts, avocados, citrus fruits, fishes, meats, etc.
- If you want to lose weight, plan a low calorie diet and follow it lose calories gradually but not suddenly.
- Drink lots of water at least 10 glasses a day. This maintains the skin moisture, elasticity, and helps to remove stretch marks faster.
- Avoid caffeinated foods, scratching the marks.
- Keep your skin moisturized always to prevent stretch marks.
So, these are some of the easy home remedies for stretch marks. Make use of them regularly to remove stretch marks quickly. Along with the use of above treatments for stretch marks, follow the tips that are stated for removing stretch marks after pregnancy.