- 1 How to Remove BlackHeads Naturally? Simple Home Remedies for BlackHeads Removal
- 1.1 Remove Blackheads from Nose using a Toothpaste
- 1.2 DIY Blackhead Peel Off Mask with Egg White
- 1.3 Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads with Activated Charcoal
- 1.4 Homemade Gelatin Blackhead Strips
- 1.5 Remove Blackheads Instantly at Home
- 1.6 Fastest Ways To Get Rid of Blackheads in a Week
- 1.7 A 6 day Home Treatment for Blackheads
How to Remove Blackheads: We hate that damn pain, squeezing those blackheads. It is so overwhelming, right? The increased pollution, dust, stress due to a hectic lifestyle, dangerous chemicals in the cosmetic products, etc. are the causes of blackheads.
The small, reddish-brown or black bumps that ooze out of the skin are the blackheads. They are a result of clogged skin pores. When there is an accumulation of dead skin cells, oils in the skin follicles, bumps are produced. And when the skin on these bumps open up, and the air exposure makes them look black. That is why the name is a blackhead.
We tend to squeeze them, but that is not the best idea. Because it may lead to skin inflammation and scarring. So, to get rid of blackheads safely and naturally, here are some beauty tips. The simple ingredients in your kitchen are the secret cures for blackheads. They also help you to treat acne and whiteheads quickly.
How to Remove BlackHeads Naturally? Simple Home Remedies for BlackHeads Removal
Here are the simple methods of treating blackheads with home remedies. The below list of painless tips helps you to get relief from blackheads faster.
Remove Blackheads from Nose using a Toothpaste
Using toothpaste is one of the best home remedies for blackheads removal and pimples treatment. This process tightens the skin pores and naturally scrubs the dead skin cells. As a result, it helps you to get rid of blackheads on nose permanently.
- Press the blackheads affected areas with a warm wash cloth.
- Add one tsp water, 1 tbsp baking soda, toothpaste to a bowl.
- Then apply this blackhead mask on the affected areas of the skin.
- Gently massage the area with a damp toothbrush in circular motions.
- Wipe off the mask with a warm cloth after a few minutes.
- Then squeeze out the blackheads carefully with a tissue or a clean towel.
- Dip a cloth in cold water and clean up the area.
- Repeat the treatment for blackheads regularly.
[Read more: How to get rid of black eyes naturally faster?]
DIY Blackhead Peel Off Mask with Egg White
The blackhead home remedy with egg white is a little painful method of blackhead removal. This works similar to a commercial blackhead pore strips. You need just and egg and a tissue paper. Here is the recipe of a simple treatment for blackhead removal.
- Apply the egg white on nose, forehead, and other blackhead affected areas with an old foundation brush.
- Now cut a tissue paper in the size of the application area.
- Place it on the egg white layer and leave it to dry completely.
- Then peel off the tissue slowly to loosen the edges and then remove the complete mask slowly.
- Repeat using this blackhead removers with egg white regularly to completely remove blackheads from your nose.
[Learn how to get thick eyebrows]
Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads with Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is the most commonly used and best blackhead removal home remedy. It not only helps to remove blackheads but also tighten the skin pores. And thereby gives you a smooth and clean skin. You just need some activated charcoal and PVA non-toxic glue to cure blackheads naturally at home.
- Unwound the activated charcoal capsules into a bowl and add enough amount of glue to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Wipe your face with a washcloth dipped in warm water.
- Then apply the blackhead remover facial cream on the face or blackhead affected area.
- Leave it to dry completely and peel off the charcoal mask slowly.
- Repeat the process of treating blackheads regularly to clear blackheads completely.
- Ensure that you are not applying the charcoal mask on the eyebrows, hairline, ears. Since it hurts when you peel off the pack.
[Get the natural ways of chicken pox treatment]
Homemade Gelatin Blackhead Strips
One of the easy ways to remove blackheads involves gelatin. It also clears the skin pores instantly and finally gifts a blackhead free face.
- Add 1 tbsp flavorless gelatin powder to milk and microwave the mixture for 10 seconds.
- Let the mixture cool down slightly and apply the warm gelatin pack on the nose and other blackhead affected areas.
- Leave it to dry and peel off the mask slowly.
- Then wipe off the skin.
- Repeat the process regularly for removing blackheads on forehead and nose permanently.
[Read more: Home Remedies for Dark Lips]
Remove Blackheads Instantly at Home
To prevent blackheads instantly, you require baking soda and lemon juice. Baking soda helps to exfoliate the skin and makes it easy for removing blackheads. Meanwhile, lemon cleanses the pores that are open and prevents skin infections. So, look how to cure blackheads with lemon
- Mix 1 tsp baking soda and lemon juice.
- Apply the blackhead removal mask on the affected areas.
- Let it dry for nearly 15 minutes and then gently scrub with wet hands.
- Wash off the skin with warm water and then with cold water.
- Repeat the blackheads removal process regularly for getting rid of blackheads naturally.
[Also read the remedies for dark neck removal]
Fastest Ways To Get Rid of Blackheads in a Week
To remove stubborn deep blackheads and whiteheads in just seven days, you need to follow the below black head home remedies every day for a week to get blackheads out.
- Dip a wash towel in a bowl of warm water and dab it on the face and blackhead affected areas.
- By doing this procedure, you open up the skin pores and make the process of removing blackheads from the face easier.
- Make a thick paste of 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp rice flour, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp honey.
- Apply this blackhead cleanser on the affected areas and scrub the mixture gently for a few minutes.
- Wash off the skin with cold water.
- Doing this process helps in the blackhead removal.
- Mix 4 tsp cold water, 2 to 3 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Apply this blackheads solution on the affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Let it dry completely and then wash off with water to treat blackheads faster.
You can store the above paste and solution in a refrigerator for a week to reuse it. Remember to dilute the tea tree oil before using as it can hurt your skin when applied directly. After the completion of using the remedy for a week then lower the dosage for twice a week to prevent and reduce blackheads.
A 6 day Home Treatment for Blackheads
To remove blackheads completely, you should follow the procedure for 6 days.
- Mix enough honey and lemon juice well. Finally, sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
- Before applying the natural blackhead remover, clean the skin with water.
- Now, apply the mixture on the blackheads with a makeup sponge.
- Let it rest for the whole night or for a minimum period of 20 minutes.
- Wet the application slightly and wipe the skin with a paper towel.
- Wash off the skin with warm water and then with cold water for easy blackhead extraction.
If you feel excess burning sensation due to cinnamon, remove the applied mixture immediately.
So, these are some of the proven home remedies for blackheads. Choose any of the above treatments for removing blackheads permanently and moreover, make use of them regularly to get the best results.