- 1 Natural Remedies for Dark Neck – How to Get Rid of Dark Skin On Your Neck?
Remedies for Dark Neck: Does it look good, if you have a bright face with a dark neck? Ugly, right? We mostly concentrate on the facial looks and ignore the most important neck region. Finally, the dark neck reminds you of its care. If you are now in this situation, then you are at the right place. Here you can find the best ways to get rid of dark neck naturally and faster too. Get ready to note them and use.
The concrete world we are living now is with full of pollutants and dirt. So, to have a healthy and pretty looking skin, we need to pay regular attention to the skin care. But when there is no care for it, the dirt and pollutants accumulate in the skin pores and makes it look darker. Some other causes of the dark neck are diabetes, PCOS, genetics, weight gains or weight loss, aging, exposure to the sun, etc.
Natural Remedies for Dark Neck –
How to Get Rid of Dark Skin On Your Neck?
How to Lighten the Dark Neck with Oats?
Oats are the best home remedies for dark neck. They are not only good for health and also veery effective in treating a dark neck. It has a natural exfoliating property which helps in removing the dead cells of the skin. When there is no proper wash done to remove the excess oil deposits, oats can fix this.
How to Clean Dark Neck with Oats?
- Make a rough paste out of oats powder and tomato pulp.
- Spread this dark neck cream to the neck region and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Let it dry for nearly half an hour. Then rub the pack in circular motions with your wet fingers for 5 minutes.
- Then wash off with water and pat it dry.
- Moisturize the neck with your regular body lotion.
- Repeat this dark neck treatment 2 to 3 times in a week to reduce dark neck.
Acanthosis Nigricans Treatment at Home with Oats
- Make a paste out of oats powder and milk.
- Apply this mixture on the dark neck and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Repeat this treatment for dark neck every day.
- You can also use oatmeal with honey or yogurt to treat dark neck.
[Read more: Home remedies for cracked feet]
How to Clean Dark Neck with Lemon?
A common kitchen ingredient that can help black neck is the lemon. It is a natural bleaching agent that removes the dirt from the skin pores as it is naturally acidic. One should not go out in the sun after using lemon remedies for dark neck as it makes your skin sensitive to the sun.
How to Get Rid of Dark Neck Overnight?
- Mix equal amounts of rose water and lemon juice.
- Apply this cream for dark neck using a cotton ball.
- Rub the mixture gently such that the skin absorbs the nutrients completely.
- Let it rest for the whole night and then wash off with water in the morning.
- Repeat treatment for dark neck every day and for a month for reducing neck darkness.
[Get info on hair fall treatment]
Bleaching Neck Naturally with Lemon
- Mix a pinch of turmeric powder and fresh juice of a lemon.
- Apply the mixture on your dark neck and massage for a minute and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Then wash off the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process every day to fight against the dark neck causes
Simple Method of Treating Dark Neck – Lemon
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice and honey, one egg white, 1/2 tsp olive oil thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture on the neck and let it dry for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Then wash off the skin with warm water.
- Repeat dark neck treatment 3 to 4 times in a week to remove tan from neck.
Note: You can also use the lemon alone or lemon and honey mixture to lighten dark neck.
Reduce Neck Darkness Naturally with Cucumber
This is one of the coolest, soothing remedies for dark neck and also for dark circles under eyes. It not only soothes the skin but also exfoliates the dark neck. So, it naturally brightens the dark neck.
Neck Pigmentation Treatment with Cucumber
- Grate a cucumber and apply it on the neck.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes and gently rub it.
- Wash with water and apply a few drops of rose water to the black neck.
- You can also use cucumber juice instead of grating it.
How to Whiten Dark Neck Skin? – Cucumber & lemon
- Combine equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juices.
- Apply the mixture on the neck using a cotton ball.
- Let it rest for nearly 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process to lighten the neck skin.
[Also read how to grow hair faster?]
Natural Oils for Reducing Dark Neck – How to Cure Dark Neck faster?
The natural compounds present in natural oils helps in moisturizing, nourishing and rejuvenating the skin. The natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil are very helpful in removing darkness from the neck and the dead skin layer.
Prevent Skin Darkness on the Neck with Natural Oils
- Heat some almond oil and add vitamin E oil to it.
- Gently massage the oil onto the neck for ten minutes.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- You can also use almond oil or vitamin E oil alone to reduce dark neck and improve the blood circulation in the neck region.
- Do this process every day
[Read more: Get rid of dry skin]
How to Remove Dark Patches on Neck Naturally?
- Combine almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil thoroughly and apply it to the neck.
- Massage gently with the tip of your fingers for a few minutes.
- Let it rest for the whole night and wash off the skin with water in the morning.
- Repeat the process daily to moisturize the skin properly and to remove the dark neck.
Remove Black Marks on Neck Easily at Home
- Combine enough coconut oil and a few drops of water.
- Apply this neck cleaner solution on the black skin of the neck and massage for a few minutes.
- Let it rest for an hour or two and rinse with water.
- Repeat the process regularly to reduce dark pigmentation around neck.
- You can also use chamomile oil, eucalyptus oil, rose oil, and olive oil for the dark neck treatment.
[Read more: how to get rid of wrinkles?]
Orange Peel to Get Rid of Dark Neck at Home
Like lemon, orange is also one of the best effective remedies for dark neck. It is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants that bleach and lighten the skin on the neck. Another ingredient we use here is the milk. It acts as a natural cleanser and provides a glowing skin.
Orange Dark Neck Removal Cream
- Make a powder out of a dry orange peel and add enough amount of milk to make it a paste.
- Spread this dark neck whitening cream and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off the skin with cold water.
- Repeat this remedy daily for treating dark neck.
How to Get Rid of Dark Neck Faster?
- Combine the orange juice and grated orange peel thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture on the neck and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage the mixture for a minute and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the dark neck removal process every day.
Hence, these are some of the home remedies for dark neck that can surprise you with their neck whitening properties. Make the best choice out of these dark neck remedies and once make a sensitive check of the ingredients. And consult your dermatologist and get a nod for using these dark neck treatments.
Treat Yourself and Keep Moving Forward