- 1 How Does Papaya Lighten your Skin? - Benefits of Papaya for Skin Whitening
- 2 How to Use Papaya for Skin Whitening?
- 2.1 Papaya for Face Whitening
- 2.2 Papaya Milk Face Packs for Fair and Glowing Skin
- 2.3 Tomato and Papaya Mask to Lighten Pigmentation
- 2.4 Homemade Papaya Facial Scrub with Oatmeal and Almond Oil
- 2.5 DIY Skin Brightening Cream with Papaya and Honey
- 2.6 Natural Skin Whitening Face Pack with Papaya
- 2.7 Peel Off Mask with Egg White and Papaya for Skin Whitening
- 2.8 Natural Ways to Use Papaya and Avocado for Skin Pigmentation
Papaya for Skin Whitening: With the hectic lifestyle, to have a flawless skin tone is a daydream. The factors like pollution, stress, exposure to the skin, UV rays, improper diet, etc. makes it still harder to get a fair skin. Not only these factors, many commercial cosmetic skin whitening products with their harmful chemicals gives you an imbalanced skin tone.
The best solution for maintaining a proper skin health is switching to natural skin care treatments that are safe and easy to use. There are many ayurvedic and natural remedies for whitening your skin. One among those skin brightening home remedies is the papaya. It helps to brighten, lighten, whiten, photo-protection, reducing blemishes, marks on your skin. So, look at the benefits of papaya for skin lightening and how should you use it.
How Does Papaya Lighten your Skin? - Benefits of Papaya for Skin Whitening
- Papaya is a rich source of the papain enzyme which helps to decrease dark pigmentation and lighten the skin.
- It also contains the vitamin C which stimulates the collagen production which improves the skin elasticity.
- The photochemical and beta-carotene fights against the free radicals and moreover reduces wrinkles.
- Vitamin A of the papaya fruit reduces dark spots and acne scars on the skin.
- Papaya also contains the flavonoids, alpha hydroxy acids, potassium, etc. They help to hydrate, exfoliate, and repairs the damaged skin.
After knowing the papaya benefits for skin, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down the page and get the simple ways to use papaya for whitening your skin faster.
[Read more: Benefits of yogurt for skin whitening]
How to Use Papaya for Skin Whitening?
Papaya for Face Whitening
The papaya pulp alone provides a natural glow to the skin. Here is the process of using papaya for skin whitening naturally at home.
How to Use Papaya for Lightening Your Skin?
- Cut a papaya fruit into pieces and then make a fine paste.
- Apply the papaya extract for skin and rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the skin with water.
- Repeat the skin whitening treatment 2 to 3 times a week to get a fair skin naturally.
[Also read the benefits of aloe vera for skin whitening]
Papaya Milk Face Packs for Fair and Glowing Skin
Here is the best way of using papaya for skin whitening. The combination of papaya and milk firms up your skin and acts as the anti-aging mask. It also removes the skin blemishes.
How to Use Papaya on Face Daily?
- Blend a cup of papaya into a fine paste and add 3 tbsp milk to it.
- Mix well and apply the skin lightening serum on the skin and rest for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the skin with lukewarm water.
- You can also use curd instead of milk for getting a fair skin naturally.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a day to lighten your skin faster.
[Read more: Instant Skin Whitening Home Remedies]
Tomato and Papaya Mask to Lighten Pigmentation
The tomato is rich in natural bleaching properties. They lighten dark skin and meanwhile, papaya gives you an instant glow to the face.
How to Make the Papaya Facial Cream?
- Mix equal quantities of papaya and tomato juices.
- Apply this face whitening face wash on the skin and rest for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- Repeat the skin bleaching process every day to get a whiter skin quickly.
[Get more info on the homemade face packs for instant glow for parties]
Homemade Papaya Facial Scrub with Oatmeal and Almond Oil
Here is one of the natural ways of using papaya for skin whitening. The combination of papaya, oatmeal, almond oil works wonders on your skin. Almond oil moisturizes the skin whereas oatmeal exfoliates your skin to make the skin whiter soft and supple.
How to Make Skin White? Papaya Body Scrub Recipe
- Make a paste of the papaya slices.
- Add the powder of oats and one tsp almond oil to it.
- Mix well and apply this exfoliating scrub on the skin and massage gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then wash off the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the skin lightening treatment thrice a week to get a brighter skin.
- You can also use any essential oil instead of almond oil to prepare the whitening body lotion.
[Read more: Potato for Skin whitening]
DIY Skin Brightening Cream with Papaya and Honey
One more recipe to get a brighter face is with papaya and honey. Like papaya, honey has the enzymes that moisturize and improve the skin tone. This face pack brightens the dark skin, nourishes and also hydrates your skin.
Best Cream for Brightening your Skin
- Make a fine paste of a cup of papaya pieces.
- Add one tbsp honey to it and then mix well.
- Firstly, clean your skin with water and then apply the papaya skin lightener.
- Rest for 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process every day to make your skin fairer.
- Mixing a tbsp aloe vera gel or lemon juice to the skin whitening serum gives you additional benefits.
[Also read the home remedies for dry skin]
Natural Skin Whitening Face Pack with Papaya
An all-in-one face pack which makes your skin softer and spotless is here. The combination of papaya, cucumber, banana hydrates, exfoliates the skin and lightens the dark pigmentation.
How to Make the Permanent Skin Whitening Cream at Home?
- Make a paste of half a ripe papaya, 1/4th cucumber, half a banana pieces.
- Apply the best skin lightener and rest for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a week to get a brighter face overnight.
[Read more: Homemade Face packs for Oily Skin]
Peel Off Mask with Egg White and Papaya for Skin Whitening
One of the easy ways of getting a fairer skin is here. The combination of egg white and papaya provides you a dark spots free skin and also helps you to get rid of skin discoloration. Moreover, the egg white acts as a good skin exfoliator and also skin whitening home remedy.
How to Use Papaya and Egg White for Face Whitening?
- Whisk an egg white with a fork until you get a stable foam.
- Now mash half a cup of papaya pieces and add it to the egg mixture.
- Mix well and apply the skin toning mask and rest for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a week to improve your skin tone.
Natural Ways to Use Papaya and Avocado for Skin Pigmentation
- Put equal quantities of avocado and papaya pieces in a blender.
- Add a tsp olive oil to it and stir well.
- Apply this whitening cream on your skin and rest for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off the skin with water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week to whiten dark skin quickly.
So, these are some of the best skin whitening home remedies that work effectively. Make use of them regularly and get a flawless white skin. But before using them make a patch test to check for irritation. It there is any irritation, avoid using that home remedy for skin whitening.
Achieve a Fairer Radiantly Glowing Skin Today!