- 1 Is Onion Juice Good for Hair Fall Control?
- 2 How to Make Onion Juice for Hair Regrowth – Onion for Hair Fall Control
- 2.1 Massage with Onion Juice for Hair Regrowth
- 2.2 Onion and Lemon Juice for Hair Loss Treatment
- 2.3 Red Onion and Olive Oil for Hair Loss Cure
- 2.4 Onion Juice and Honey for Hair Fall Control
- 2.5 Onion and Garlic Juice for Hair Loss Remedies
Onion Juice for Hair Loss Treatment: It can be disheartening when you see that the hair brush contains more hair than your scalp. There are several hair growth products in the market which promise to restore your lost hair but doesn’t work effectively. Some experts found that men and women who eat onions have thick and black hair. Of course, it may surprise you but the fact, there must be a great bond between onions and hair growth.
Some experts found that men and women who eat onions have thick and black hair. Of course, it may surprise you but the fact, there must be a great bond between onions and hair growth. Onion is the best readily available home ingredient and inexpensive that can help to end all your hair miseries. If onion juice is not available, you can also use its supplements like onion oil for hair growth. To know why onion juice is good for hair growth and how to use onion juice for hair loss, just look at the article.
Is Onion Juice Good for Hair Fall Control?
Does Onion Stop Hair Loss? Onions are effective for preventing hair loss due to its minerals and vitamins. Let us know the onion juice benefits for hair loss treatment.
- Onions are a rich source of the mineral called sulfur which is essential for building blocks of hair.
- The heating properties of onion juice help to boost up the blood circulation to your scalp and gives enough nourishment to hair follicles.
- Onions also contain antifungal and antibacterial properties which can prevent scalp infections that cause hair fall.
- An antioxidant enzyme named catalase in onion juice improves the strength of your tresses and prevents hair breakages.
Due to all these benefits, onion juice gives best results for hair loss pictures. You can use onions in several ways for controlling hair fall and to promote hair growth. Now, know about different ways of using onion juice for hair loss and also how to apply onion juice for hair loss prevention.
How to Make Onion Juice for Hair Regrowth – Onion for Hair Fall Control
Massage with Onion Juice for Hair Regrowth
How onions help in hair growth? Onion juice massage not only prevents hair loss but also cures Alopecia Areata or Baldness. While massaging the onion juice on your scalp, the blood circulates well to the scalp and the sulfur components help to regrow hair. Along with onion juice, you can also apply onion paste for hair growth in the baldness areas.
Onion Juice for Hair Loss Results
- Make a medium sized onion into slices.
- Using a blender, crush the onion slices in the form of a paste.
- Squeeze the onion juice by placing onion paste in a cheese cloth.
- Now, massage your scalp with this onion juice.
- Concentrate more on the baldness areas.
- Then, leave the juice on the scalp for 20 minutes.
- After, wash it off with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat this onion juice home remedy for hair loss 3 or 4 times in a week.
Onion and Lemon Juice for Hair Loss Treatment
Lemon juice is packed with a high amount of Vitamin C, B, antioxidants, folic acid which can nourish the hair follicles. Also, the antibacterial properties of a lemon fight with scalp infections and prevent hair fall completely. Lemon juice also promotes blood circulation to your scalp and removes dandruff, dirt, and other product deposits which cause Hair Loss. Hence, use onion and lemon juice for hair regrowth.
Hair Growth Treatment with Lemon and Onion Juice
- Squeeze out the juice from a fresh half lemon.
- Add 1 tbsp of onion juice to it and mix them well.
- Dip a cotton ball in this mixture and apply it over the scalp.
- Focus more on the areas where your tresses are thinned.
- After 30 minutes, rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Continue this onion juice hair loss remedy for 2 or 3 times in a week.
Note: Every time use fresh lemon juice because the C vitamin levels will decrease with time.
Red Onion and Olive Oil for Hair Loss Cure
Is onion good for hair growth? The component catalase present in onions promotes hair regrowth by strengthening the hair follicles. Apart from this, olive oil penetrates into your scalp and moisturize the hair strands and prevents scalp dryness. Hence, it prevents hair loss by controlling hair breakages. It also removes dandruff which is one of hair loss causes.
Increase your Hair Thickness with Onion and olive oil
- For the treatment of hair loss, Take 2 tbsps of onion juice in a bowl.
- Include a tbsp of olive oil to this juice and stir well.
- Massage this mixture on your scalp and left it for 2 hours.
- Rinse off with water and then take an anti hair loss shampoo.
- Continue this alopecia treatment for 2 to 3 times in every week.
Onion Juice and Honey for Hair Fall Control
To prevent thinning of hair in both female and male, onion paste and honey is the perfect combination. Honey has natural emollient properties which can help to moisturize scalp and hair. It controls hair fall by preventing breakages of hair. Besides, the antibacterial and antiseptic properties of a honey fight with the bacteria that cause scalp infections. Hence, use honey and onion paste for hair loss prevention.
Stop Hair Loss Naturally with Onion and Honey
- Add a tbsp of honey to a 1/4th cup of onion juice.
- Stir it thoroughly with the help of a spoon.
- Apply this hair fall control mixture on your scalp mainly on bald patches.
- Wait for 3o minutes and then clean off with water followed by shampoo.
- Using this home remedy for 3 to 4 times in a week can cure hair loss permanently.
- You can also add any essential oil to prevent hair loss.
[Get the best conditioners for dry hair at home]
Onion and Garlic Juice for Hair Loss Remedies
Does onion juice really work for hair loss cure? The vitamins in onion nourish your scalp and help to regrow hair naturally without any use of hair loss concealers. When coming to garlic, its heating properties stimulate blood circulation to your scalp and stops hair fall fastly. Garlic also helps to flush out toxins and other harmful products from the hair roots and reduce hair thinning. So, use onion juice or its supplements for hair restoration.
Homemade Hair Loss Solution with Onion and Garlic Juice
- Crush 5 to 8 garlic cloves in the form of a paste.
- Mix this garlic paste with 2 tbsps of onion juice.
- Dip a cotton ball in this mixture and rub over your scalp.
- After 30 minutes, clean the mixture with water and a shampoo.
- Use this best hair fall treatment twice in a week for best results.
So, these are the best home remedies for hair loss with Onion Juice. Following these hair loss remedies for one or two times does not help for hair regrowth. Hence, use onion juice for hair loss regularly to enjoy the success of hair growth.