- 1 How to stop oily skin - Home Remedies for Oily Skin
- 2 Simple Oily Skin Care Tips at Home
Oily Skin Care Home Remedies: The first thing that everyone must do after wake up in the morning is looking their face in the mirror. But How you feel if the face is oily in the mirror? You will wretch and the day begins with a sorrow moment. Particularly in summer, excessive sweating and some hormonal changes can make your face oily. If you didn't treat oily skin, pimples and other dark spots would occur and diminish your beauty. Hence, try these home remedies to get rid of oily skin.
How to stop oily skin - Home Remedies for Oily Skin
Of course, oily skin is shiny to see but doesn't good because the excess oil is the platform for the appearance of pimples, acne, and blemishes. But the major advantage with oily skin is it develops fewer wrinkles when compared with dry skin. What causes oily skin? The main cause of oily skin is the production of excessive sebum from the sebaceous glands. Other causes of oily skin include hormonal changes(during puberty stage, pregnancy), stress, sun tanning, sweating, genetics, seasonal changes, biotin deficiency. In some cases, usage of unnecessary medications, oily skin care products, excessive makeup are also triggers for oily skin. Most of the people with oily face have same questions that How do I get rid of Oily skin or How do you control oily skin. Here are the effective and easy home remedies for oily skin which can help to remove oil from face permanently. Therefore, use them and enjoy oil free face.
[Also read: Home remedies for dry skin]
Multani Mitti to reduce oily skin
Multani Matti is also known as fuller's earth. It is the best homemade face mask for oily skin. The fuller's earth consists of magnesium chloride which draws out the excess oil from the face. Also, it removes dirt particles and prevents an occurrence of Acne and Blackheads. Hence, use this oily skin treatment.
How to prevent oily skin using Multani Mitti?
- To make facial for oily skin, mix rose water and 3 tbsps of Multani Matti in the form of a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face like as face pack.
- After 20 minutes, remove the pack with water.
- Repeat this DIY face pack for oily skin cure for once in a week.
[Also read: How to get rid of dark circles in a week]
Is it good to use Lemon for Oily Skin Treatment?
The amazing solution for oily skin care is lemon juice. We all know that lemon juice is the best dehydration drink. Apart from this, it can also treat oily skin permanently. The citric acid present in lemon juice made it act as an astringent. Additionally, the antiseptic properties of lemon help to restore skin discolorations and balances skin's pH.
How to control oily skin with lemon juice?
Method-1(lemon juice, distilled water)
- First, add 1 tsp of lemon juice to 1/2 tsp of distilled water.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this juice to your complete face.
- Allow the juice to settle on your face for 10 minutes.
- After, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Lemon can cause your skin dry, hence apply the best moisturizer for oily skin afterward.
- Repeat this dry skin care tip daily.
Method-2: (lemon juice, honey, milk)
- Prepare an oily skin facial with 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of milk.
- Apply this paste on your face and left it for 15 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with cool water.
- Using this home remedy daily can remove excess oil from face permanently.
[Also read: How to get rid of wrinkles naturally]
How to care oily skin with Gram Flour?
The kitchen that takes place among top 10 home remedies for oily skin is Gram Flour or Besan. It acts as a natural cleanser for oily skin faces. The alkalizing nature of besan can absorb excess oil and removes dead skin cells, dirt particles. Also, it makes the skin supple, tight, and soft. Due to all these benefits, gram flour is the best home remedy for oily skin.
How to reduce oily skin using gram flour?
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour and add sufficient amount of rosewater to make a paste.
- Spread this paste on your whole face by avoiding the areas near eyes and mouth.
- Left it dries itself and then rinses off with water.
- As a replacement to rosewater, you can add milk, yogurt or any other fruit juice.
- Continue to use this oily skin treatment daily.
[Read more: can I use toothpaste for pimples]
Oatmeal - The best DIY Face Scrub for Oily Skin
How to remove oil from face? Oatmeal is the best homemade exfoliating face scrub for oily skin. The high absorbent nature of oatmeal helps to draw out the excess sebum production from the skin pores. The abrasive texture of raw oatmeal acts as a good exfoliating agent. Hence, it unclogs the pores and removes oil, impurities, toxins, and dead skin cells from skin surface. Therefore, use oatmeal scrub for oily skin care.
How to get rid of oily skin permanently using oatmeal?
Method-1: (oatmeal, honey
- First, cook oatmeal and allow it to cool down.
- Mix oatmeal and honey to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin like a thick layer.
- Leave the mixture for 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Then, clean your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this oily skin care remedy for every day.
[Also read: How to cure chapped lips]
Method-2: (oatmeal, witch hazel)
- Make a powder with dry oats.
- Include witch hazel to this powder.
- Apply the resultant mixture on your oil face.
- Leave it to dry and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat this dry skin care tip as needed.
[Also read: How to get glowing skin instantly]
Honey, Lemon, and Sugar to remove oil from face permanently
How do I get rid of oily skin on my face? Lemon, the best kitchen ingredient which can dry out the excess oil and helps to rejuvenate skin. The gritty nature of sugar removes the dead skin cells and other dirt particles, impurities from the surface of the skin. While coming to honey, it moisturizes the skin without leaving the skin oily. The combination of both of these three is the best solution for oily skin. Also, it can give fairness to skin and hence it also acts as the foundation for oily skin care.
How to remove excess oil from face with this facial?
- Mix honey, sugar, and lemon each of 1 tsp very well.
- Apply this blend on your oily skin.
- Massage gently for some time and then leave it for another 10 minutes.
- Then, remove the pack with water and pat dry.
- Continue to use this treatment for oily skin care.
[Also read: Acne treatment for Oily skin]
Simple Oily Skin Care Tips at Home
How to make skin less oily? Along with natural remedies for oily skin, follow the below oily skin care tips at home to remove oil permanently.
- Wash your face with cool water twice or thrice in a day.
- Use oil absorbing tissues to remove excess oil from face whenever necessary.
- Cleaning with cool water is best when compared with artificial cleansers for oily skin.
- Use sunscreen oily skin lotions before going outside.
- Keep your hair away from your face to prevent Pimples and Acne appearance.
- Avoid touching your face frequently. It may cause transfer of dirt particles from your hands to face and results in Acne.
- Use only water based oily skin creams and avoid foundations for the oily face because they may clog pores and cause breakouts.
- Include fresh vegetables, green leaves, and fruits in your diet for better oily skin care.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration and avoid oily skin face.
- Rub papaya pulp on your face to reduce oiliness from your face.
These are the home remedies for oily skin that actually works. Follow these natural solutions to get rid of oily skin permanently and forever.