- 1 Lupus Treatment | How To Cure For Lupus
- 1.1 List Of Natural Home Remedies For Lupus Treatment
- 1.1.1 Turmeric for Lupus Treatment – Natural remedies for lupus rash
- 1.1.2 Ginger- Natural Remedies For Lupus Rash
- 1.1.3 Vitamin D The Natural Treatment For Lupus
- 1.1.4 Exercise – Natural Cure For Lupus
- 1.1.5 Probiotics – Useful Home Remedies For Lupus Rash
- 1.1.6 How Omega-3 Fatty Acid Used For Lupus Natural Cure?
- 1.1.7 Apple Cider Vinegar Lupus Treatment
- 1.1.8 Coconut Oil For Natural Lupus Treatment
- 1.1.9 Epsom Salt For Natural Lupus Treatment
- 1.1.10 Basil Leaves – Natural Cures For Lupus
- 1.1.11 List Of Essential oils for Lupus Natural Remedies
- 1.1.12 Do’s and Don’t That Helps To Prevent Lupus Flare-Ups With Natural Remedies For Lupus Rash
- 1.1 List Of Natural Home Remedies For Lupus Treatment
Good Health is very important to living a happy life. If we are as fit as a fiddle, then we can focus on our work whole-heartedly. So follow the routine and lifestyle that is necessary to lead a happy life. Sometimes, we get attacked by some diseases which can make us weak if not treated at the right time. One such type of problems is Lupus rash. Below a list of Natural Remedies for Lupus Rash Treatment is given, follow it to solve your problem. Effective tips helping you better deal with the symptoms of lupus and quickly recover from the disease.
Lupus, an autoimmune disease that develops when our body’s immune system starts attacking our own tissues and organs. It affects our joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart, and lungs. Do lupus rashes itch? Yes, they do. Lupus cure diet should consist of high-fiber fruits and vegetables, whole grains and fewer proteins. Intake of proper and healthy diet is also a kind of natural remedies for lupus rash.
Lupus Treatment | How To Cure For Lupus
What does lupus look like on the skin? On the face, it appears as a butterfly rash little reddish colored. It not only appears on the face but also on other parts of the body like hands near nails, scalp which results in hair loss and so on. What kills lupus patients? Because it might lead to cardiovascular disease like heart attacks and strokes. A person suffering from lupus can die at young ages due to infections caused due to the consumption of immune-suppressing drugs to control it. Women are more prone to this disease. Read the article to find How to Treat Lupus Without Medication or How to treat lupus with the natural remedies for lupus rash.
List Of Natural Home Remedies For Lupus Treatment
- Apple cider vinegar
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Coconut oil
- Basil leaves
- Epsom salt
- Essential oils for lupus
Turmeric for Lupus Treatment – Natural remedies for lupus rash
It is a health-friendly ingredient and has a long list of health benefits. It is one of the best natural remedies for lupus rash. Including turmeric in your daily meal is one of the best natural remedies for healing Lupus rash. Turmeric possesses anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties as well that provides aid to the lupus rash. The ingredient curcumin that is present in turmeric is effective in the prevention as well as treatment of every inflammatory autoimmune disease including lupus. Drinking Turmeric milk can be a great way to cure lupus rash. Consider the Natural Lupus Treatments and Remedies given.
Steps to follow Cure For Lupus
- Add one teaspoon of turmeric powder to one cup of milk
- Boil the milk.
- Add a little raw honey to it to enhance the taste and drink it once or twice daily.
- This is how to treat lupus naturally.
- Another way is to take this herb in supplement form but consult your doctor before doing so.
- The general advice is to take is 400 to 600 mg, three times a day.
- It is one of the best natural remedies for lupus rash treatment or cure for lupus.
Warning:– Intake of turmeric is not suitable for those suffering from gallbladder problems. Besides, turmeric may act as a blood-thinner. So, a person suffering from gallbladder should not try this the natural treatment for lupus.
Ginger- Natural Remedies For Lupus Rash
Ginger is another wonderful remedy useful in treating lupus with arthritic symptoms. It has potent and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce joint pain and swelling. Ginger has the antibacterial property that helps in destroying the bacteria responsible for lupus rash. It helps in boosting our immune system and also recovery easier for our body. Try to use ginger in your cooking. You can drink ginger tea to cure this problem.
How To Use Ginger The Natural Treatment For Lupus
- Take one glass of water in a pan.
- Grate a small piece of ginger to it and boil it.
- You can add a little honey to enhance the taste.
- Drink this tea twice a day cure for lupus.
- Another option is taking ginger supplements but consult your doctor for that.
Vitamin D The Natural Treatment For Lupus
Low levels of vitamin D3 in our body is responsible for autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and lupus. You must be thinking that the easiest source of vitamin D is sunlight, but it is highly recommended not to do so as most of the lupus rash is sensitive to UV-rays. So, instead of a cure for lupus, it can make your condition worse. Vitamin D can also be one of the best natural remedies for lupus rash.
Direction To Follow For How To Treat Lupus
- Eat food items that are rich in vitamin D like fortified milk and cereals, salmon and other fatty fish, cheese, egg yolks, mushrooms, and tofu.
- Taking vitamin D3 supplements will also be an effective natural cure for lupus but consult the doctor for the suitable dosage.
Warning:- Sitting under the sunlight is good for many conditions, but people are suffering from lupus rash are advised not to do so because two out of three people suffering from lupus are sensitive to the ultraviolet rays.
Exercise – Natural Cure For Lupus
Exercise is a part an parcel of our life. It is very helpful in improving health, especially for those suffering from lupus. Doing moderate exercise regularly helps counter fatigue and joint stiffness. According to various research and studies, aerobics and gentle range-of-motion exercises help improve fatigue, strengthing muscle and also cardiovascular health for those suffering from lupus without any bad side effects. This is how to treat lupus.
What To Do Natural treatment For Lupus
- gentle range-of-motion exercises
- low-impact aerobics or water aerobics daily.
Practising low-impact exercises are not likely to put pressure on the joints. So, those suffering from lupus can perform exercises like given above.
Note: Do not over-exert yourself, start slowly and do exercises that your body can bear. Consulting physician or physical therapist for this will be the best idea.
Probiotics – Useful Home Remedies For Lupus Rash
These are beneficial to gut bacteria that play an important role in the development of immune system. They contribute to extend the length of lupus remission and lessen the flare-up frequency. This is the natural remedy for lupus disease and also the alternative treatments for lupus. Check out the list of food items given below that are rich in probiotics. Including these in your Diet can save you suffering from lupus.
How To Use Natural Cure For Lupus
- Eat fermented food items like yogurt with live cultures, acidophilus milk, kefir, miso, and others that are rich in probiotics.
- Another option is to have probiotic supplements but consult your doctor for that.
How Omega-3 Fatty Acid Used For Lupus Natural Cure?
Looking for home remedies for lupus rash? Then omega-3 fatty acid can help you. The eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in omega-3 fatty acids help to improve lupus symptoms due to their anti-inflammatory effects. They are also helpful in the regulation of blood flow and blood vessel functioning. This is one of the natural remedies for lupus flares. Use this and get rid of lupus fastly.
Directions To Follow For Using Natural Remedies For Lupus Flare
- Try to include more and more food items rich in omega-3 fatty acids to your diet.
- Cold-water fish like salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna, and herring
- Chia seeds
- Walnuts, these are List of some such foods for lupus natural cure.
2. You can take fish oil supplements but after consulting your doctor.
Apple Cider Vinegar Lupus Treatment
Apple cider vinegar helps increase hydrochloric acid production in the body. Doctors say that those suffering from lupus tend to have a deficiency of hydrochloric acid. Therefore, ACV can be used as a remedy for Lupus cure. Also, it improves nutrient absorption and aids detoxification. This is also one of the effective and very popular kitchen home remedies used for treating lupus.
Ingredients For Natural Remedies For Lupus Flare
- Five large apples preferable organic
- Filtered water
- One cup of raw honey
Steps how to use Make ACV For Lupus Natural Cure
- At first, Wash the apples and chop them into pieces.
- Keep the pieces in the glass jar.
- Pour water till all the apples not covered.
- Mix honey and stir it nicely.
- Leave it for upto one yo two weeks.
- Bubbles will form as sugar fermentation will start.
- It is natural lupus remedies or a home remedy for lupus.
Steps How To Use ACV The Natural Treatment For Lupus
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add one teaspoon of ACV.
- Squeeze half of the lemon to increase the effectiveness.
- Drinking this 2- 3 times daily for 20 minutes before eating your meals will show improvement.
Warning:- Do not keep the ACV jar direct in the sunlight. Do not try to use stainless steel jar instead of glass jar as it may react with acid present in apple.
Coconut Oil For Natural Lupus Treatment
Coconut oil rich in medium-chain fatty acids that help in balancing the immune system. It also offers numerous health benefits as lowering cholesterol, controlling blood sugar, improving digestion and many more. This is a natural remedy for lupus. Coconut oil can be used as a lip gel, skin softener, it can also be used as maker remover oil. This oil is basically called as anti-aging oil.
How To Use Coconut One Of The Natural Lupus Remedies
Consuming two tablespoons of virgin coconut oil daily will be very helpful. One of the best ways is to include it in your diet in the form of smoothies and beverages. We can also use it as a cooking oil in our kitchen but do not forget that moderation is key to our health.
Epsom Salt For Natural Lupus Treatment
What can I put on my lupus rash? Taking a bath with the water containing Epsom salt is beneficial in relieving from the symptom of lupus. It also helps in reducing joint pain and also inflammation. This salt also absorbs magnesium which as a result aids in removing toxins from the body.This is also one of the effective and very popular kitchen home remedies used for treating lupus.
How to Use Ingredients For Natural Lupus Remedies
- Stir one cup of Epsom salt into the warm bathing water.
- Soak yourself in it for 15- 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process few times a week.
- Use this how to use for lupus treatment.
Warning: Epsom salt baths might not be suitable for those suffering from kidney problems or diabetes.
Basil Leaves – Natural Cures For Lupus
This leave is also known as tulsi, a herb full of medicinal properties that helps reduce your response to stress which is the primary cause of lupus flare-ups promotes a sense of well-being, regulates organ function and relieves fatigue. It also offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. This is the DIY home remedies and also Home Remedies Lupus and homemade cures Lupus.
How to Use Natural Cures For Lupus?
- Boil one teaspoon of basil leaves in a cup of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain it, and you can add little raw honey to enhance the taste.
- Drinking this herbal tea twice or thrice daily will help you see the improvements.
- Another way is that you can also simply chew a few basil leaves to fight this problem.
- This is one of the Herbal Supplements Lupus Treatment and also natural remedies for lupus rash.
List Of Essential oils for Lupus Natural Remedies
All these listed essential oils can be directly applied to the rash for earlier improvements and Lupus treatment. These oils help in Lupus skin rash treatment. Use these essential oils for lupus treatment. They are the herbal remedies for lupus rash or the natural treatment for lupus.
Do’s and Don’t That Helps To Prevent Lupus Flare-Ups With Natural Remedies For Lupus Rash
- Identify and stop eating food contributing to allergies.
- Eat a diet low in fat and protein, especially animal protein.
- Do not smoke as it can worsen the health of heart and blood vessels.
- Keep a record of your symptoms during regular checkups and keep your doctor updated on your condition.
- Try to escape physical as well as mental stress.
- Practise yoga, acupuncture, meditation and guided imagery to ease stress.
- Have enough of rest and sleep.
- If your skin is photosensitive, protect yourself from sun exposure with the help of covering up your skin and also by applying sunscreen.
- All the possible Best Natural Lupus Treatment and Remedies with Diet along with the essential oils for lupus are provided in the article.