- 1 Easy Ways of Natural Mole Removal at Home
- 1.1 Garlic Remedy to Remove Moles Quickly
- 1.2 Remove Moles and Skin Tags Safely with Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.3 Does Banana Peel Remove Moles Overnight?
- 1.4 Pomegranate for Removal of Facial Moles
- 1.5 Does Tea Tre Oil Remove Flat Moles?
- 1.6 Castor Oil and Baking Soda for Flat Body Mole Removal
Natural Mole Removal: Annoyed with the ugly moles’ appearance on your skin? But some of the people consider moles as their beauty spots. If you are not the one among those people and want to get rid of moles on your skin, some easy home remedies for moles works wonders.
But what are moles and what causes moles to occur? Do you know the answer? Here it is!
Moles also called as melanocytic nevi. They appear in brown, black, or flesh-colored spots or in the form of patches. Melanocytes are the body cells which produce pigments. When these melanocytes are over-active in producing the pigments, it causes moles to occur on your skin.
Some other causes of moles include stress, sun exposure, hormonal fluctuations, genetics, improper diet, etc. Half of the moles disappear with age and some may not. So, to get rid of the moles permanently, here are some natural remedies for moles removal at home.
[Read more: How to get a glowing skin naturally?]
Easy Ways of Natural Mole Removal at Home
Garlic Remedy to Remove Moles Quickly
The use of garlic is the best method of natural mole removal. It contains the enzymes which breakdowns the moles causing cell clusters. Garlic also helps in lightening the dark pigmentation of moles on skin. Look at the process of using garlic for mole extermination.
How to Use the Garlic Paste for Mole Removal?
- Before applying the garlic paste on the moles or warts spread a layer of petroleum jelly on it. This is to avoid direct contact of skin with garlic which may create a burning sensation.
- Then crush 1 to 3 garlic cloves into a paste and apply it over the mole.
- Cover it with a bandage and rest for 4 to 5 hours.
- Then remove the bandage and clean off the skin with water.
- Repeat the facial mole removal home remedy once a day and continuously for 4 to 5 days to remove skin moles.
[Read more: Skin whitening home remedies]
Remove Moles and Skin Tags Safely with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar on of the natural skin removal methods. It removes moles, skin tags due to the presence of malic acid, tartaric acid, and some other acids.
How to Remove a Mole with Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Apply some petroleum jelly on the skin tags to prevent direct contact with vinegar.
- Dip a cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar and place it on the mole.
- Cover it with a bandage and rest for a couple of hours.
- Then remove the bandage and clean off the area with water.
- Repeat the process thrice a day for removing moles permanently.
[Read more: How to use ACV for a Sore throat?]
Best Way to Get Rid of Moles Naturally
- Rub the mole with an emery board and water.
- Then apply enough apple cider vinegar on the mole.
- Rest for a few minutes until it dries completely.
- Repeat the process several times a day to treat moles faster.
- After this apply coconut oil to prevent scarring.
[Also know the benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss]
Does Banana Peel Remove Moles Overnight?
Banana peel is a natural mole removal remedy that works wonders. It has the antioxidant property that protects the skin from free radicals, pigmentation, and thereby help in removing skin moles in one day. Moreover, choose a ripe banana than a fresh one.
How to Remove the Raised Moles without Surgery?
- Cut the banana peel into slices and place the inside part of the peel on the mole.
- Cover the mole with a tape or a bandage and let it rest overnight.
- Repeat the process every night to remove a mole from your face permanently.
[Read more: Instant glow face packs]
Pomegranate for Removal of Facial Moles
The peel of pomegranate treats moles naturally and acts as the best natural mole removal treatment. It is a rich source of bioactive compounds and antioxidant properties. They help to remove the moles’ top layers. Moreover, pomegranate is also a source of flavonoids, ascorbic acid, phenolics, and proanthocyanidins which are the natural mole removers.
How to Remove a Mole Naturally at Home?
- Dry the pomegranate peel completely and grind it to a fine powder.
- Add lemon juice to the powder and make it a paste.
- Apply this mole removal cream and rest for an hour or two.
- Then wash off the skin with water and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat the process of treating moles every day for a quick skin mole removal.
[Also read how to get rid of oily skin]
Does Tea Tre Oil Remove Flat Moles?
One of the natural mole removal remedies is the tea tree oil. It treats wounds, skin infections due to the presence of antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties present in it. However, these properties also help to clear off moles from the skin in one day. Make sure that you make a patch test for allergy to tea tree oil.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil to Remove Skin Tags & Moles?
- Dip a cotton ball in a few drops of tea tree oil and dab it on your malignant moles.
- Rest for a few hours and then rinse with water.
- Repeat the natural treatment for moles thrice a day permanently getting rid of moles on your face.
If there is any irritation due to tea tree oil, then use it with a combination of any carrier oil for the bleeding mole prevention.
Castor Oil and Baking Soda for Flat Body Mole Removal
Here is another home remedy for moles removal from your face. Castor oil is very effective in removing moles as it is a discutient. Discutient is something that removes any pathological accumulation. Additionally, baking soda exfoliates your skin, clears off the mole, and finally leads to the lesser chances of scars.
How to Cure Moles Yourself with Castor Oil?
- Add a pinch of baking soda to some castor oil.
- Stir well and make a fine paste out of them.
- Apply this natural mole removal paste on the skin and rest for a few hours.
- Or you can try this remedy before you sleep and let it rest overnight.
- Wash the skin with water and pat it dry.
- Repeat the mole treatment every day to completely get rid of moles and skin tags.
These are some of the best home remedies for moles. Choose any of the above mole treatments and make use of them regularly. But once have a check from the doctor on the actual mole causes. Because there might be a danger of mole cancers too. So, have a proper checkup from your doctor and then use the above natural mole removal methods.