If you pose a question like What is the thing that makes you look beautiful? Then most of them reply Hair. It is true actually. A girl with healthy soft long hair looks striking in a group. That is the reason why many hair growth products, hair growth pills are emerging out. But natural hair growth remedies are the best always. So, scroll down and get the list of tips for hair growth and use them regularly to taste the sweet results.
You’ll get a satisfactory result with the natural remedies for hair growth only when you follow them regularly. One more thing to observe is that you should believe in yourselves and the remedies too.
Natural Hair Growth Remedies
Here are the best and result yielding home remedies for hair regrowth. Before you start using them, it is better to make a check for irritation towards the ingredients. If you feel safe and comfortable, then go forward.
The first of all the natural hair growth remedies is the coconut milk. The coconut milk is rich in vitamins B, C, E, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and many other nutrients. Using coconut milk as the treatment for hair growth nourishes the hair and improves the hair growth. It also reduces the hair loss. So, include coconut in your diet and use it for the hair growth treatment.
How to use Coconut Milk for Hair Growth?
Coconut Milk as per requirement.
- Have a massage with coconut milk on the scalp.
- Let it rest for 1/2 hour and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Try this coconut milk massage for 2 to 3 times a month.
Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera Hair Mask
This is another natural hair growth remedies with coconut milk and aloe vera.
- Coconut milk.
- Wheat Germ Oil.
- Aloe vera gel.
- Avocado Pulp.
- Olive Oil.
Here is the process of the hair mask with coconut oil.
- Mix equal quantities of coconut milk, wheat germ oil, and aloe vera gel.
- This mixture promotes hair growth, and thereby it decreases the hair loss.
- Apply it on your scalp and have a massage, wash it off after 1/2 hour or so.
- You can also use avocado pulp, olive oil, honey with the coconut milk to promote hair growth.
[Read more: How to get clear skin Naturally?]
Fenugreek for Hair Growth
Here is another hair growth home remedy with the fenugreek. It is a rich source of protein and lecithin. These enzymes help in strengthening and moisturizing the hair. Therefore, fenugreek seeds can also be used as a dry hair treatment. So, know the procedure for using the natural hair growth remedies with fenugreek in the below section.
How to use fenugreek for hair growth?
What you need are,
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 cup.
- Coconut oil.
Look at the below procedure to get the miraculous results of fenugreek.
- Soak some fenugreek seeds in water for a whole night.
- Make a paste out of them and keep it aside.
- Before applying this paste, massage with coconut oil and then use the paste.
- Let it dry for 1 hour and then shampoo your hair.
- Try the fenugreek home remedy for hair growth 2 to 3 times a week.
Indian Gooseberry for Hair Growth
The Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the ancient medicines for many health problems. It also acts as one of the natural hair growth remedies. The amla contains essential fatty acids, vitamins for hair growth. They help to strengthen the hair follicles. You can also use the Indian gooseberry to treat dandruff, gray hair, dry hair, itchy scalp, and what not. Below is the process of using amla for promoting the hair growth.
How to use amla for hair growth?
- Dry Amla pieces.
- Coconut oil.
The process of preparing the amla oil for hair growth is the following.
- Boil the dry amla pieces in coconut oil. Strain the pieces and cool it.
- Apply the oil on the hair and scalp. Have a massage with the tip of your fingers.
- Rest your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo.
- Repeat this process every week according to your possibility.
The alternative way to use the Indian gooseberry is by mixing amla powder and lemon juice. You can also use the fresh amla juice alone.
Is Hibiscus Flower Good for Hair Growth?
Hibiscus flower is one of the most commonly known natural hair growth home remedies. In fact, it is a grand maa’s recipe for hair. It is so popular because of its hidden natural properties that maintain a healthy hair. The hibiscus flower is a source of vitamin A, vitamin c, amino acids, Alpha Hydroxyl acids, and some other too. All these nutrients help hibiscus to treat hair fall, gray hair, hair growth, etc. So, look at the procedure of using hibiscus to increase the growth of hair.
How to use Hibiscus Flower for Hair Growth?
- Hibiscus flowers – 2.
- Coconut oil or sesame oil – 2 tbsps.
Follow the below procedure for making the hibiscus oil for hair.
- Grind the hibiscus flowers along with coconut oil or the sesame oil into a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and scalp
- Now, go for a shower and use a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure every time you wash your hair.
Does Castor Oil Stimulate Hair Growth?
The natural hair growth remedies or products include castor oil. It contains the ricinoleic acid and some omega-6 essential fatty acids that increase the blood flow in the scalp. Thereby, it increases the rate of hair growth. Castor oil nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair roots. So, use this castor oil for hair growth and have long, beautiful hair strands. By now, you might have a question like this. How often should I use castor oil for hair growth? Right? Look down to get the answer.
How to use castor oil for hair growth?
- Firstly, clean up your scalp. Then heat some castor oil.
- Massage the scalp with this warm castor oil.
- Now, wrap the scalp with a warm towel and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then take a shower with a mild shampoo.
- Try this castor oil remedy twice a week.
If you feel the castor oil is thicker and sticky, then mix some lemon juice with it and repeat the same process. Trying this lemon and castor oil for hair also helps you to get rid of dandruff.
Is Olive Oil Good for Hair Growth?
Here is one of the best natural hair growth remedies. Wherever you go around the world, people say Olive oil is the best and beneficial oil forever. Moreover, it has many assets that can help humankind to lead a happy life. And for hair, there is no need to explain uses of olive oil separately.
Most of the people use this olive oil to get soft and silky hair. But do you know that it also promotes healthy hair growth? Yes. It’s true! Olive oil nourishes, moisturizes, strengthens your hair strands from the roots. Thereby, increasing the growth of hair. So, olive oil is one of the essential oils for hair growth or a wild growth hair oil.
How to use Olive oil for hair growth?
- Olive oil – 1 cup.
- Hot towel.
The procedure to use olive for hair growth is the following.
- Warm up some olive oil, but not too much.
- Apply this warm olive oil on the scalp and have a massage with the tips of your fingers.
- Then wrap the scalp with a hot and moist turkey towel. Rest it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now, go for a shower and remember not to apply any conditioner after the shower. Because olive oil alone acts a natural moisturizer.
- Try this olive oil hair growth treatment with a gap of 3 to 4 days a week.
Apart from all these natural hair growth remedies, you can also use some other like lavender oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e oil, etc. And also lemon, sage oil, rosemary oil acts as the home remedies to grow hair.
Try any of the above hair regrowth home remedies and enjoy the healthy, soft, naturally grown hair strands. Make different hair styles and be a dazzling invitee.
Your Hair is 90% of Your Selfie.