- 1 How to Get Rid of Morning Sickness? Effective Pregnancy Morning Sickness Remedies
- 1.1 Use Lemon for Morning Sickness Relief
- 1.2 Easy Home Remedies for Pregnancy Nausea - Ginger
- 1.3 Peppermint - A Good Pregnant Nausea Medicine
- 1.4 Fennel Tea to Relieve Morning Sickness During Pregnancy
- 1.5 Bael Fruit for Morning Sickness Prevention
- 1.6 List of Foods to Reduce Morning Sickness
Morning Sickness Relief Home Remedies: During an early stage of pregnancy, about 80% of the women have Nausea. This condition also referred as 'Morning Sickness.' It is a sign of having good hormone levels and allows baby to grow. Do you know when does morning sickness starts? For most women, Nausea occurs in the morning, but this condition can happen at any time in a day.
What causes morning sickness? At the time of pregnancy, your body produces Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin(HCG) hormone in high amounts. This is the main cause of Morning Sickness. Other factors that contribute Nausea are the vitamin deficiency, stress, anxiety, low blood sugar, constipation, strong odor, certain foods. People having morning sickness may feel frequent vomiting or nausea.
People having morning sickness may feel frequent vomiting or nausea. The other signs and symptoms of Morning Sickness include dehydration, the decrease in urination, headache, maternal weight loss, rapid heartbeat, confusion.
Morning Sickness is a normal condition, and you can cure it with the help of some simple and effective natural remedies for morning sickness.
How to Get Rid of Morning Sickness? Effective Pregnancy Morning Sickness Remedies
Use Lemon for Morning Sickness Relief
How to help Morning Sickness? The natural calming effect of lemon made it as the best home remedy for getting rid of the nauseous feeling. You can either chew lemon or candy having a lemon flavor. Else, inhale the smell of lemon peels to prevent Morning Sickness.
Get relief from pregnancy nausea with Lemon
- Extract the juice from one lemon and combine it with 1 glass of water.
- Drink this morning sickness medicine every day in the morning.
- Doing this method every day in the morning can cure Nausea instantly.
How to ease Morning Sickness using lemon and mint juice?
- Take the lemon and mint juice in equal amounts and mix them.
- Include honey or sugar according to your taste.
- Drink this juice 3 times in a day.
- For best results, use this Morning Sickness treatment daily.
[Know which home remedies cures Acidity]
Easy Home Remedies for Pregnancy Nausea - Ginger
Another traditional home remedy for Nausea is Ginger. The gingerols contained in this ingredient can give quick relief from Morning Sickness or Vomiting. Chew a small piece of fresh ginger root or ginger flavored candy to stop Morning Sickness feeling. Else, you can drink ginger tea for treating Nausea but pregnant women should not take this tea more than 3 times in a day. So, use ginger for instant morning sickness relief.
Extreme Morning Sickness Treatment at home
- Grate the 1-inch ginger root.
- Now, heat ginger mixture in the water for 5 minutes.
- Include honey to this solution.
- Another option, boil half tsp of powdered ginger in a cup of water.
- Steep for few minutes and have this tea.
- Repeat this Morning Sickness remedy daily for curing nausea.
Another method of Ginger for Morning Sickness Cure
- First, make a paste with mint leaves and ginger separately.
- Now, mix mint paste, lemon juice, honey each of 1 tsp with 1/2 tsp of a ginger paste.
- Take this Nausea Medication twice in a day.
- Regular practice of this method can cure Morning Sickness all day.
Peppermint - A Good Pregnant Nausea Medicine
From ancient times, peppermint has become a popular remedy for treating Nausea. The calming effect of peppermint leaves helps to soothe Morning Sickness or Vomiting. Inhale the smell of peppermint essential oil or swallow peppermint candies. You can also drink peppermint leaf tea for Morning Sickness Treatment.
Avoid Morning Sickness Naturally with Peppermint leaves
- Add 1 tbsp of peppermint leaves in one cup of water.
- Boil this water for 20 minutes.
- Inhale the steam when the water boils.
- Then, strain the liquid and add either honey or sugar for taste.
- Drink this solution every day for complete cure of Morning Sickness or Nausea.
Note: Don't drink this solution if you have heartburn.
Fennel Tea to Relieve Morning Sickness During Pregnancy
Fennel seeds are also the best home remedies for Morning Sickness. The aromatic nature of fennel seeds helps to calm down the feeling of morning sickness. Also, the anesthetic properties of fennel seeds combat Nausea or Vomiting. Hence, it is one of the Natural ways to ease morning sickness during pregnancy. Therefore for the treatment of morning sickness, drink fennel tea daily.
Treat Morning Sickness with fennel tea
- First, crush some fennel seeds.
- Boil 1 tbsp of resultant fennel mixture in a cup of water for about 10 minutes.
- Include either lemon juice or honey of 1 tsp to this water.
- Have this solution daily to get rid of morning sickness.
- You can also chew 1 tsp of fennel seeds after having meals to aid digestion.
- Choose either of the two Morning Sickness Remedies for best results.
Bael Fruit for Morning Sickness Prevention
How to Relieve Morning Sickness or Nausea? The sacred fruit which is more beneficial for getting rid of Morning sickness is Bael Fruit or wood apple. This fruit aids proper digestion and prevents constipation which causes nausea. So, either eat this fruit or drink its juice to stop morning sickness.
How to overcome morning sickness naturally?
- Extract the juice from one bael fruit.
- Include 2 or 4 tbsps of this juice to cooked rice.
- Consume this food daily for quick morning sickness relief.
Note: For mild symptoms of morning sickness, consume this for one time. While for severe morning sickness, eat it for 2 or 3 times in a day.
List of Foods to Reduce Morning Sickness
What are the best foods to eat when having morning sickness? Our diet plays an important role in combating with nausea or vomiting because some foods can make morning sickness worse. So to prevent nausea, let us know the foods good for morning sickness and foods to avoid for morning sickness cure.
- Avoid spicy and fatty foods to prevent nausea or vomiting.
- Cut down alcohol and caffeine because they are harmful during pregnancy.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B6 such as chicken, avocados for morning sickness relief.
- Since dehydration is also one reason for nausea, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to relieve morning sickness.
- Frequent drinking and eating can cause a bloating problem. So, drink juices between two meals.
- Potato chips ease morning sickness symptoms during first three months of pregnancy.
- Having big meals at a time can cause constipation, heartburn, and stomach upset. Hence instead of large meals, eat small meals for 5 to 6 times.
- Crackers are good for reducing morning sickness or nausea because they are easy to digest.
- Eat protein rich foods like nuts, peanut butter, cheese, and other dairy products.
These are the natural ways to stop nausea or vomiting and foods that help morning sickness. Follow these things to combat with nausea. If you know any other home remedies for morning sickness relief, kindly share them in the comment section.