- 1 Is lemon Good for Acne Scars Treatment?
- 2 How to use Lemon for Acne Scars? Lemon Face Masks to Clear Acne Scars
- 2.1 Treating Acne Scars with Lemon Juice
- 2.2 Honey and Lemon Face Mask for Acne Scars
- 2.3 Lemon and Baking Soda for Clearing Acne Scars
- 2.4 How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Using Lemon, Seasalt, and Sugar?
- 2.5 Lemon Essential Oil for Acne Scars Lightening
- 2.6 Heal Acne Scars with Lemon Juice and Rose Water
- 2.7 Tips and Precautions While Applying Lemon on Face
Lemon For Acne Scars Treatment: If you are one in the people who have Bad Acne Scars. A single blemish can diminish your overall beauty. Usually, when the Acne Infection enters into dermis layer, the skin tissue will destroy, and the pimple can leave a scar on the skin. The Acne Scars will fade away in few months. To speed up the healing process, use home remedies which are simple and effective.
From grandparents, you heard about many home remedies, but we neglect them and tries to use commercial Acne Removal creams. Of course, you achieve benefit from these creams but the soon the result will disappear when you stop using them. Hence, it's better to use Acne Removal Home Remedies. One such remedy that acts as a weapon for fighting with Acne Scars is Lemon Juice. Let us know Why Lemon is Good for Acne Scars Treatment and How to Use Lemon for Acne Scars Removal.
Is lemon Good for Acne Scars Treatment?
What does lemon do to your face? Most of the people have one doubt 'Can Lemon Water Cause Acne,' the answer is definitely 'No.' In reality, lemon helps for treating Acne Scars. See the other benefits of lemon for acne scars removal.
- Being rich in vitamin C, lemon promotes the production of collagen which helps to keep the skin smooth and firm.
- Also, this vitamin cleans the impurities and dead skin cells which in turn encourages new cells formation.
- As a natural bleaching agent, lemon water fades away the acne scars and other dark marks on the skin.
- Due to the presence of citric acid, lemon is a good exfoliator. Hence, it scrubs away the excess sebum, oil, and other dust particles that accumulate on the skin.
- Being a natural astringent, lemon juice will tighten the skin and leaves the shiny and smooth skin.
- Lemon juice also contains antibacterial properties which can destroy the bacteria that can lead to acne breakouts.
Just now, we know the benefits of lemon for Acne Scars cure. You can use lemon juice either alone or in combination with other ingredients. Pick any one from the below home remedies in combination with lemon for healing acne scars. For some people, lemon juice may dry out the skin. Hence, apply a moisturizer after using lemon juice on face. Below are the best moisturizers which treat acne scars and also keeps our skin healthy without clogging the pores.
How to use Lemon for Acne Scars? Lemon Face Masks to Clear Acne Scars
Treating Acne Scars with Lemon Juice
How to get rid of acne with lemon? Lemon is a natural skin whitener. Hence, it helps to fade away the acne scars and improves your skin tone. So, use lemon juice for the treatment of acne scars.
- Extract the juice from fresh lemons.
- By using a cotton ball, apply the juice on the Acne Scars.
- Leave the juice for 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
- Repeat this process daily to get rid of acne scars with lemon.
- If you get either itching or redness, immediately stop using lemon juice directly.
Note: For sensitive skin, dilute lemon juice with water.
Honey and Lemon Face Mask for Acne Scars
Honey keeps our skin hydrated by locking moisture content in the skin cells. Also, the antioxidants present in honey prevent the free radical damage. Hence, use lemon and honey for Acne Treatment.
- Combine 2 tsp of organic honey and 1tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture over your face and gently massage with your fingertips.
- Allow it to dry and rinse with water.
- Repeat this Lemon Face Scrub for Acne Removal daily.
- For the fast benefit, add 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil to this lemon face pack.
[Know about home remedies for glowing skin]
Lemon and Baking Soda for Clearing Acne Scars
Is lemon juice and baking soda are good for acne? We know lemon is effective for getting rid of acne scars. When coming to baking soda, its abrasive nature exfoliates the dead skin cells and other dust particles from the skin. Also, helps to restore the lost pH of the skin.
- Take 2 tsp of each baking soda and lemon juice.
- Mix them well and apply the mixture on the Pimple Scars using a cotton swab.
- After it dries, rinse it off with water and pat dry.
- You can also massage olive oil gently on the skin.
- After 5 minutes, clean with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- This treatment of lemon gets rid of acne scars quickly.
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Using Lemon, Seasalt, and Sugar?
The gritty nature of sugar and sea salt helps to remove dead skin cells and excessive oil from the skin. Also, both of them stimulates the production of new skin cells. Hence, use lemon and sugar face scrub for acne prone skin.
- Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon water, 1/2 tsp each of sea salt and sugar, and 1 tsp of lukewarm water.
- Using this acne face scrub, massage the affected areas gently in circular motions.
- Left the mixture on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lemon face cleanser mixture with cool water.
- Continue this Lemon Pimple Treatment 3 times in a week.
Lemon Essential Oil for Acne Scars Lightening
Lemon oil also has the same properties as in lemon juice. As it is very vigorous, you must dilute it with water or any other essential oils. The lemon oil removes the excess oil and improves your skin tone by lightening acne scars.
- Combine 5 drops of lemon oil and 1/4 tsp of any coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, or tea tree oil.
- For Acne Scars Spot Treatment, apply the mixture on the skin with the help of cotton ball.
- Allow the mixture to settle on the skin for 30 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with cool water and pat dry.
- Apply moisturizer which is oil free.
- Continue using lemon oil to remove acne scars.
[Also know about how to get rid of acne prone skin]
Heal Acne Scars with Lemon Juice and Rose Water
The rose water is an effective home remedy for healing acne scars. It maintains the body's pH and tightens the skin pores. Also, the skin lightening properties of rose water help to lighten acne scars fastly. Hence, use rose water and lemon for acne scars cure.
- Mix lemon juice and rose water each of 1 tsp.
- Apply a DIY Acne Mask with this solution on your face.
- Leave the lemon facial solution for overnight.
- In the morning, remove it off with cool water or soap or mild face wash.
- Apply the moisturizer.
- Repeat this lemon spot treatment for acne scars removal regularly.
Tips and Precautions While Applying Lemon on Face
Besides using lemon face packs for acne prone skin, follow these tips to prevent acne scars permanently.
- To cure excessive dryness, redness, and itching, apply a moisturizer after using each lemon treatments for acne scars.
- Don't leave lemon on face overnight because it may lead to skin dryness.
- Never use lemon juice or lemon water on the open wounds, cuts.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and supple.
- Don't continue to use lemon face masks when you experience any side effects.
These are the natural remedies with lemon for acne scars removal. Along with topical application of lemon for acne scars, you can also drink lemon water for lightening acne spots. So, use them regularly and attain blemish free face.