- 1 How To Get Rid Of Post Nasal Drip | Post Nasal Drip Relief
- 1.1 What You Need To Know About Post-Nasal Drip | Post Nasal Drip Symptoms
- 1.2 Natural Post Nasal Drip Remedies - Helpful Post-Nasal Drip Remedies
- 1.2.1 Salt Water Gargle Solution For Post Nasal Drip
- 1.2.2 Attack Post Nasal Drip By Steam Inhalation
- 1.2.3 Garlic - Best Way To Stop Post Nasal Drip
- 1.2.4 Way Of Treating Postnasal Drip With Cayenne Pepper
- 1.2.5 Lemon To Cure Post Nasal Drip
- 1.2.6 Post Nasal Drip Home Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.2.7 Take Adequate Water For avoiding Post Nasal Drip
- 1.3 How To Stop Post Nasal Drip Fast With Essential Oils
- 1.4 Tips For How To Stop Post Nasal Drip Home Remedies
Are you suffering from post-nasal drip? Post-Nasal Drip, commonly affected by everyone at one or the other point in their lives. The reason observed is the continuous production of mucus from the nose and throat glands. Here are the brief notes about what I did to get rid of it permanently along with How to stop post nasal drip remedies and preventive tips with the treatment of post nasal drip.
Mucus present in our glands help to moisten and cleans nasal membrane. The efficient work of mucus it to clear the foreign particles, humidifying air and prevent infection. At times, throat produces excess mucus running down the nose, back of the throat due to phlegm. Thus we recommend some tips on how to get rid of post nasal drip naturally in this article.
How To Get Rid Of Post Nasal Drip | Post Nasal Drip Relief
In general, we observe Postnasal drip with the change of climate, particularly in cold climates. Mostly the persons suffering from allergies and infections. Dry air can also be the reason to affect postnasal drip. The other main reason can be the production of excess mucus to fight germs.
- Overeating spicy food
- Germs or infection struck in nose
- Allergies due to perfumes, cleaning products
- Chronic respiratory conditions
Minor infections like colds, flu, sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever, allergies, laryngopharyngeal acid reflux or throat disorders can also be some factors for Postnasal Drip. Look below for the tips on how to stop a cough from post nasal drip remedy and how to stop bad breath caused by post-nasal drip.
What You Need To Know About Post-Nasal Drip | Post Nasal Drip Symptoms
Here are the post nasal drip symptoms, continuous coughing or with phlegm, stomach ache, chest pain, blood in mucus, vomit sensation, body pains, bloating, exhaustion, runny nose, ruined voice, breathing issues, or a sore throat are the Post-Nasal of post nasal drip sore throat. Here is the cure for constant post nasal drip and throat clearing with effective home remedies to stop the post nasal drip.
Natural Post Nasal Drip Remedies - Helpful Post-Nasal Drip Remedies
- Salt Water Gargle Solution
- Steam Inhalation
- Cayenne Pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
Here we are to know the factors of how to stop post nasal drip and runny nose by some natural home remedies along with top home remedies to help reduce congestion and eliminate postnasal drip. You can have a clear-cut solution for what are the best treatments to stop the post-nasal drip, follow the given methods on how to stop post nasal drip without medication and prevent infection to get instant relief of post nasal drip.
Salt Water Gargle Solution For Post Nasal Drip
The most effective remedy for how to stop post nasal drip for a cold is gargling with salt water. Due to the warmness of water touching the throat helps in killing the germs and soothing the ache of the throat. Assists in fighting the infections as well. Thus, gargling with salt water helps in post nasal drip relief.
Home Remedies For Post Nasal Drip - Preparation of Salt Water Gargle Solution
- Add a half teaspoon of salt to boiling water. Leave the solution till the salt gets dissolved entirely in water.
- Let the water get down to room temperature, rinse the solution in the morning before your brush.
- Try the solution regularly a couple of days to get relief from post nasal drip cough treatment.
Attack Post Nasal Drip By Steam Inhalation
How to Cure Postnasal Drip? The self-help for post-nasal drip natural cures is the steam treatment improves our throat infections, reduces a cough and instantly stops a runny nose. Furthermore, it is one of the best remedies to cure chest congestion.
How to Cure Nasal Drip with Steam Inhalation?
- Boil a cup of hot water.
- You can add essential oil if needed.
- Get your face in contact with the steam and inhale the steam.
- Cover your face with cotton cloth in such a way that the steam could not escape while you try to inhale.
- Inhale the steam for at least 10-15 minutes and blow the excess vapor from your nose.
- Try the treatment 2-3 times regularly to stop post nasal drip.
Garlic - Best Way To Stop Post Nasal Drip
Treating a sore throat caused by postnasal drip on how to stop post nasal drip caused by acid reflux is by garlic which is easily available in the kitchen. There are rich anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties in garlic which helps in curing Postnasal Drip instantly. The other vital role of garlic is to stop excess mucus in the throat and fighting germs and infections. Hence, garlic is one of the natural remedies for post nasal drip.
Procedure of using Garlic for Post nasal Drip
- Take ginger and crush it into a paste.
- Try preparing a tea with the help of adding ginger to it.
- We recommend drinking ginger tea two to three times a day.
How to cure postnasal drip alternately with garlic? Consume 2-3 slices of ginger per day in the morning which have ample benefits regarding throat and nose.Garlic is the tested home remedies to get rid of post nasal drip and stop post nasal drip nausea.
Way Of Treating Postnasal Drip With Cayenne Pepper
The cayenne pepper is another excellent remedy for Post-Nasal Drip cure. As cayenne pepper works excellently for antihistamine with capsaicin compound in it makes the ingredient essential to consider as post nasal drip remedies. The capsaicin property helps in expelling and soothing throat pain. You can add Cayenne pepper to your daily cooking which easily heals throat and nasal issues.
How To Cure Postnasal Drip using Cayenne Pepper
- Mix half teaspoon of honey and cayenne pepper each and eat the adhesive 2-3 times a day to get rid of Post-nasal drip instantly.
- For best results, add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a glass of tepid water and drink them twice a day to cure Post-nasal drip naturally.
Lemon To Cure Post Nasal Drip
Lemon can be considered natural remedies for post nasal drip due to various reason. Let us know here; Lemon is rich in vitamin C which assists in treating throat infections. As a result, lemon helps in medicating Post-nasal drip by loosening the mucus and promotes in body resistivity.
Ingredients for Removing Post nasal drip with Lemon
How can I heal Postnasal Drip using Lemon?
- Cut a half piece of lemon.
- Add the lemon juice in boiled water and mix some honey as a sweetener.
- Stir the solution thoroughly and drink in the morning with empty stomach.
- You can have many advantages by drinking the solution early morning, as it helps to maintain mucus production, make you slim, circulation of blood throughout the body.
- You can even add lemon with your green or black tea.
Post Nasal Drip Home Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar
Can I do anything to stop postnasal drip when I have a cold? The best solution to post nasal drip cough medicine is Apple Cider Vinegar for instantaneous post nasal drip cure. The vinegar consists of alkaline properties which aid to minimise the production of mucus and fight against infections and often ginger is the best treatments to stop the post-nasal drip.
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Natural Home remedy to Treat Post Nasal Drip
- Blend a glass of warm water with two tablespoons of vinegar and spoonful of honey.
- Drink the solution twice a day for the best results to get rid of post-nasal drip.
Apple Cider Vinegar alternate remedy on how do you stop post nasal drip from acid reflux?
- Take equal proportions of vinegar and water.
- Boil the solution till the steam starts coming from it.
- Inhale the steam to cure the post-nasal drip instantly.
Take Adequate Water For avoiding Post Nasal Drip
"Drink more water," apparently suggested by most of the doctors and elders when we are suffering from an issue or to be fit. Yes, drinking ample of water helps us to keep our body fit, prevents us from dehydration and blood vessels circulates smoothly throughout the body making the body active.
Here, when we consider about the Post-nasal drip, water supports amazingly for post nasal drip remedies. When the throat is hydrated, the mucus with its slipperiness helps to wash out the infections and germs from the throat giving comfort from pain and itchiness. We recommend top best home remedies for postnasal drip is drinking warm water which is suitable for all climatic conditions.
How To Stop Post Nasal Drip Fast With Essential Oils
What works the best to stop post nasal drip? There are many essential oils which are beneficial for post nasal drip relief. The oils namely olive oil, Peppermint Oil and Eucalyptus Oil.
Essential Oils for Post Nasal Drip - Olive Oil
How to stop post nasal drip cough at night toddler by olive oil? Take 4-5 drops of olive oil and massage gently at the affected area for about 2-5 minutes. Ensure that the oil is away from your eyes. One of the natural home remedies on how to stop post nasal drip good is olive oil.
How Long Does Post Nasal Drip Last With Peppermint Oil?
Here we are going to know how to stop post nasal drip at night with peppermint oil. The fabulous essential oil which is considered to fight against Post-nasal drip is peppermint oil. The volatile properties of peppermint oil help in breaking down the mucus and reduces inflammation. The lubricant works extraordinarily as post nasal drip relief by healing pain.
Essential Oils for Post Nasal Drip - Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil includes all the properties like anti-inflammatory and expectorant agents required to cure Post Nasal Drip. The essential oil helps to make the mucus slippery and drain collecting all the germs with it. Once the mucus expels, you can feel relief from the nasal ache and breathe easily. Therefore, Eucalyptus oil is contributed as perfect ways to get rid of a cough from post-nasal drip and post nasal drip bad breath.
post nasal drip relief with oils
- Take a cup of boiled water into a bowl.
- Add five drops of Eucalyptus Oil into the bowl and inhale the steam.
- As said above for steam installation process, you can proceed the same way to heal from Post Nasal Drip.
Tips For How To Stop Post Nasal Drip Home Remedies
- Try to cleanse your nose as often as possible when you experience cold.
- Use warm water to wash your nose or throat.
- The tip blowing out the nose regularly surely helps you by preventing infections and germs attack.
- Ensure that you clean your home at least once in a week to reduce dust allergy and get contact with infections.
- Stop smoking which will always result in nose illness.
We have collected the natural homeopathic remedies for post nasal drip treatment and also different ways to cure post nasal drip to prevent postnasal drip and on how to stop a post nasal drip cough as well. Consider the best available treatments to stop post-nasal drip and home remedies for post nasal drip in children and adults to get immediate relief.