- 1 Home Remedies to Remove Sun Tan
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Sun Tan
- 1.1.1 Does Milk Remove Tan?
- 1.1.2 How to Remove Sun Tan with Sandalwood?
- 1.1.3 Natural Tan Removal with Gram flour
- 1.1.4 Oatmeal to Remove Sun Tan
- 1.1.5 Aloe Vera for Sun Tan Removal
- 1.1.6 Orange To Remove Sun Tan
- 1.1.7 Egg White for Tan Removal
- 1.1.8 Tan Removal Using Lemon
- 1.1.9 Green Tea Bags for Sun Protection
- 1.1.10 How to Remove Skin Tan with Olive Oil Scrub?
- 1.1.11 Ripe Papaya To Remove Tan Permanently
- 1.1.12 How To Get Rid Of My Sun Tan Using Potato?
- 1.1.13 How to Remove Tan from Face and Neck at Home?
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Sun Tan
Hiding from the rest of beautiful women because of severe sun tan? Don’t panic! This is not a permanent skin problem. You can kick it out with some regular and easy tan removal remedies. So, you need to just make a note of the natural ways to remove sun tan instantly and implement. That’s all! You can now get back to the mob and enjoy.
Why is my skin tanning? Is your doubt. Isn’t it? When you step out of the house, the sun’s UV rays stimulate your melanin production and make your skin dark. This happens not only during summer but also in the other seasons. So, let us try to increase the skin’s immunity rather than preventing ourselves from the sun. Because we cannot stop the sun right? Just have a look at the list of sun tan removal tips.
Home Remedies to Remove Sun Tan
It is not possible to cover the whole body when you go outside. And if our skin gets exposed to the sun, it will get tan. But there are effective sun tan removal home remedies. Here are the sun tan remedies that can yield amazing results in no time.
List Of Home Remedies For Sun Tan
- Gram Flour
- Aloe vera
- Egg White
- Olive Oil
- Green tea bag
- Ripe papaya
Does Milk Remove Tan?
Is it possible how to remove sun tan from face in a day? Here is the natural sun tan remover. Having milk daily is not only beneficial for the body health, but also favorable for skin. The lactic acid of milk reduces the pigmentation due to the hot sun. It also acts as an exfoliator that cleanses the skin from dirt, bacteria, dead cells, etc. Applying milk on the skin help in opening the pores. Thereby, it makes the skin look young and fresh. Use this remedy for how to remove sun tan from your face and neck instantly.
Things Needed For Sun tan removal
- Turmeric powder
- Cotton balls
Milk Recipe To Remove Tan
- Dip a cotton ball in 2 tbsps of cold milk.
- Now, apply the milk to tan areas and massage with the tip of your fingers in circular motions.
- After a few minutes, wash the skin with water.
- Do this process every day, and you can observe a good result on your skin.
- You can also add a little turmeric powder to the milk to get better results.
[Read more: How milk is good for dry skin?]
How to Remove Sun Tan with Sandalwood?
The naturally scented sandalwood is a home remedy to remove sun tan. It has the anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-aging, and skin lightening properties. They help you to get rid of the tan skin. You can also use the sandalwood to get a glowing and fair skin complexion.
Things Required For Sun Tan removal
- Turmeric powder
- Coconut oil
Sandalwood Face Pack
- Mix equal quantities of sandalwood and turmeric powders.
- Also, add a few drops of rosewater or coconut oil to the mixture to get a paste-like consistency.
- Spread this paste on the tanned skin on the face.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Make use of this sandalwood remedy twice a week to get the better results.
The Sandalwood Sunscreen
- Add equal amounts of sandalwood powder, coconut oil, and almond oil and mix it to a paste.
- Apply this anti tan pack on the skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Now, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process twice a week and get a tan-free skin.
[Click here to Get the list of home remedies for cracked feet]
Natural Tan Removal with Gram flour
This is an ancient remedy for the skin. Most of our grannies use the gram flour or chickpea flour to maintain their skin health. Because it is a natural exfoliator that cleanses the skin from dead cell and impurities that harm your skin. It also lightens the dark skin due to suntan. So, have a look the gram flour recipe to remove sun tan.
Things Required To Heal Sun Tan
- Gram flour
- Turmeric powder
Gram Flour for Suntan Removal
- Add 2 tbsp of gram flour, 1 tbsp of milk and rosewater, and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Make it a paste and spread this on the suntan areas.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Scrub the pack with your wet fingers and then wash off with cold water.
- Replay the process thrice a week.
- For better result, you can also add a tbsp of orange peel powder.
[Read More: Dehydration treatment at home]
Oatmeal to Remove Sun Tan
You might have known the benefits of oatmeal for weight loss. But do you know the assets of oatmeal for skin? Here is one of those benefits. It is a natural exfoliator. Therefore, it removes the dead skin cells and the sun tan too. You can also use the oatmeal packs to remove blackheads. They also provide you a light, nourished skin that makes a glowing skin. Using oatmeal is a natural way of removing tan.
Things Required To eliminate Sun Tan
- Lukewarm water
Anti-tan Pack for Hands and Legs with Oatmeal
- Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal powder and 3 tbsps of buttermilk.
- Apply this mixture on the tan areas and have a massage for a few minutes.
- Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Then wash your skin with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- Do the process twice a week, and you can see a better result within two weeks.
Aloe Vera for Sun Tan Removal
Whatever the complaint with your skin, aloe vera makes its presence. The aloe vera hydrates your skin and also soothes the inflammation or burning sensation of the skin. It also heals sunburn, suntan. You can also use aloe vera for treating hair fall. So, learn how to use aloe vera to remove sun tan on face.
Things Needed For Tan Skin
- Aloe vera
- Tomato Pulp
- Masoor Dal
Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera Gel
- Take out the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply it directly to the sun tan areas of the skin.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- You can replay this method daily to remove sun tan.
Aloe Vera & Masoor Dal Face Pack for Pigmentation
- Make a paste of the masoor dal soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Add the fresh aloe vera gel and 1 tbsp of tomato pulp to the paste.
- Apply this paste on your face, neck and have a nice massage for a few minutes.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and then wash off.
Orange To Remove Sun Tan
Here is another home remedy to remove sun tan. Being a citrus fruit, orange is a pack of vitamin C. It not only regenerates new cells but also fights against the skin blemishes and improves the texture and tone of your skin. Orange contains the element of collagen which slows down the rate of aging.
Things Required How to Remove Sun Tan Instantly
- Orange peel
Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask
- Dry the peel of an orange and blend it into a fine powder.
- Mix a half or one cup of milk to the orange peel powder and make it a paste.
- Spread this paste on the tan areas.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- You can make a repetition of this process three times a week to remove face tan.
Orange Sun Tan Lotion
- Mix equal amounts of yogurt and fresh orange juice.
- Apply the mixture to your skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Egg White for Tan Removal
One more from the list of home remedies for sun tan is the egg white. Eggs are not only good for your bodybuilding but also good for the skin health. The protein present in the egg white act as the natural moisturizers and also the skin softeners. The vitamin A present in egg white prevents wrinkles and provides a soft fairer skin tone. It also removes suntan, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, etc.
Things Needed For Removing Sun Tan
- Multani mitti(fullers clay)
Multani Mitti and Egg White Face Pack
- Add white portion of 2 eggs, 4 tbsp of Multani Mitti, and a few drops of rosewater.
- Whisk all the ingredients until a plain texture is formed.
- Make a thick layer of the above solution on the tan skin.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Rerun the process on the alternate days of the week to get rid of face tanning.
Tan Removal Using Lemon
The natural bleaching properties of lemon lighten the skin decoloration and thereby remove sun tan. Proper usage of lemon maintains a balance of the skin pH. It repairs the cell damage in the skin which is due to the effect of sun rays. There are many recipes with lemon that help to get rid of sun tan on face.
Things Needed For Sun Tan Prevention
- Lemon juice
- Cucumber juice
- Cotton ball
Natural Sun Tan Remover
- Massage the tanned areas with a lemon slice for a few minutes.
- Let it dry completely and then wash the skin with water.
- Use this remedy 2 to 3 times in a day.
How to Get Rid of Suntan Fast?
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, cucumber juice, and rosewater.
- Apply this solution on your skin with tan using a cotton ball.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash off with water completely.
- Repeat this once every day.
Warning:- If you are experiencing any irritation with applying lemon directly onto your skin, then try this remedy.
How to Remove Suntan Instantly with Lemon?
- Mix one and half a tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas and massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and let it dry.
- Do this process regularly to get a satisfactory result.
Green Tea Bags for Sun Protection
The soothing, rejuvenating, and cooling properties of green tea makes it a better remedy for the skin. It contains antioxidants that help to remove tanning skin.
Procedure For Treating Sun Tan
- Brew a cup of green tea and apply it on the affected areas using a cotton ball.
- Let it dry and then wash off.
- Do this process twice a day.
How to Remove Skin Tan with Olive Oil Scrub?
In this remedy, we use salt, sugar, and olive oil to remove sun tan. The rough texture of sugar and salt helps in exfoliating the skin and thereby provides a tan-free skin. And olive oil is good is maintaining a better skin health. So, look at the process of using olive oil to get rid of sun tan naturally.
Things Required To get Rid Of Sun Tan
- Olive oil
Procedure For How to Remove Sun Tan Quickly
- Mix a few drops of olive oil, equal quantities of sugar and salt.
- Apply this mixture on your skin and scrub with your fingers in circular motions.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Do this process 2 to 3 times a week.
Ripe Papaya To Remove Tan Permanently
Papaya has many medicinal benefits. Along with the treatment of tan skin, it is also very effective in improving the eye health. We can simply apply its juice or also it can be used in the form of the paste. Therefore, see the procedure that how can we prepare the paste of papaya and how to use it to to get rid of unpleasant sun tan.
Things Required To Prevent Sun tan
- Ripe Papaya
Procedure Required For How to Remove Sun Tan Quickly
- Prepare a paste from one tablespoon of honey and papaya as per your need.
- Apply this paste for about a half an hour.
- Wash your face with the cool water.
How To Get Rid Of My Sun Tan Using Potato?
The carbohydrate present in potatoes and vitamin C present in lemon can be used as a combination to prevent sun tan. This mixture really works very effectively towards the removal of skin tanning. Therefore, read the procedure that how can we use prepare and use this mixture to treat the skin from getting tanned.
Things Required To Get Rid of Unpleasant Sun Tan
- Lemon juice
Procedure For Bad Sun Tan Removal
- Take out the potato juice about one tablespoon.
- Add few drops of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this solution to the tan skin and wait for a half an hour.
- Wash it with cool water.
- You can repeat this remedy alternate days.
How to Remove Tan from Face and Neck at Home?
Some other basic tips that might help you to remove sun tan are the following.
- Avoid using chemical cosmetics to protect your skin from sun rays as they may cause some other skin diseases.
- Prevent your face from exposure to the sun with a scarf or a hat.
- Make use of the ice cubes to have a relief from itchiness, burning due to sun tan. Bathing with cold water also helps you.
- Drink lots of water to maintain the skin moisture levels and prevents tanning of skin.
- You can also use Vicks vapor rub on the affected areas to relieve irritation due to sun rays.
- When there is a severity of sun tan with rashes and blisters, then it is better to have assistance from the dermatologist.
So, these are the tips to remove sun tan on your face and neck. Opt any of them and try them regularly to get amazing results. If you have some other homemade sun tan removal tips, share with us in the comment section.