- 1 How to Reduce Excessive Sweating – Home Remedies For Excessive Sweating
Home Remedies to Reduce Excessive Sweating: Sweating is a natural process of the body which helps to regulate our body temperature. But if we sweat more than the normal, it might be a disorder named Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis. Most of the people avoid handshaking due to sweating problems. The excessive sweating not only causes trouble for you but also it’s the most embarrassing one because it can lead to bad body odor. You will sweat at various parts of the body such as a face, hands, palms, feet, armpits, forehead, neck, and even scalp also. Hence, people with Hyperhidrosis may feel uncomfortable and shy in social gatherings. But luckily we have many effective home remedies to get rid of sweating naturally. Look through the below natural remedies for excessive sweating and try them regularly to Reduce Sweating Fast.
Excessive Sweating Causes (or) Hyperhidrosis Causes
There are several Reasons for Excessive Sweating. The main Causes of Excessive Sweating are the following.
- Stress and Anxiety Disorder.
- Nutritional Deficiencies.
- Hormonal Fluctuations.
- Excess weight or obesity.
- Over the counter medications.
- Respiratory problems.
[Read more: Home remedies for Diaper Rash]
Other medical causes of Hyperhidrosis Disorder are:
- Heart or Lung disease.
- Heart failure.
Excessive Sweating Symptoms
We can identify that the person is suffering from Hyperhidrosis with several symptoms. The excessive sweating symptoms include.
- Visible Sweating that even makes the clothes wet.
- Discoloration in the affected areas.
- Wet and moist soles and palms.
- Foot odor.
- Scaling or Cracking skin.
Whenever you get these symptoms, immediately follow these cheap and best Home Remedies for Excessive Sweating.
[Read more: How to treat dry skin naturally]
How to Reduce Excessive Sweating – Home Remedies For Excessive Sweating
Can hyperhidrosis be cured with Apple Cider Vinegar?
The best one in Top 10 Home Remedies for Excessive Sweating is Apple Cider Vinegar. Why is it good for Hyperhidrosis Cure? The astringent properties of ACV control Sweating fastly. It balances body pH values when you take internally. It also helps to get rid of bacteria and reduce sweating especially under feet and arms. The antiperspirant nature of apple cider vinegar forms a coat on the skin which can close the pores. Hence, use Apple Cider Vinegar to Reduce Excessive Sweating.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Underarm Sweating Treatment
- Take a little amount of apple cider vinegar to a cotton ball.
- Apply ACV to armpits through this cotton swab before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight to get quick relief from excessive sweating.
- Rinse it with water in the next day morning.
- Repeat this natural home remedy for excessive sweating every night before going to sleep.
Note: If you get any irritation, dilute ACV with water.
[Read more: How to reduce palm sweating or sweating hands cure]
Apple Cider Vinegar for Sweaty Feet
- For Sweaty feet cure, take 1 liter of water and half cup of ACV into a foot basin and mix them well. Place your feet in that solution and soak for about 15 to 20 minutes. You can also add apple cider vinegar to bath water. Repeat this
Hyperhidrosis Natural Treatment regularly to Sweat Less.
- Alternatively, wash your sweaty feet using mild soap and water. Allow them to dry thoroughly and then apply ACV using a cotton pad. After it dries, rinse it with water. Continue to use this home remedy for Excessive Sweating Cure.
ACV Drink to Prevent Sweating too much
The third method of using apple cider vinegar for Treating Excessive Sweating include honey and ACV.
- Mix 2 tsp of organic ACV to a glass of water and stir it well.
- Then, add a small amount of honey to that solution for taste.
- Drink this mixture every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Repeating this method can control excessive sweating fastly.
[Read more: How to get rid of oily skin]
Stop Too Much Sweating with Lemons
How to Stop Excessive Sweating at home? Another effective home remedy to reduce excessive sweating is Lemon. The citric acid present in lemons destroys bacteria that left on the skin due to excessive sweat. Besides, the pleasant nature of lemon makes it act as a natural deodorant. Along with treating excessive sweating, it can also whiten the underarms or armpits. Hence, use this Excessive Sweating Home Remedy to sweat less. But remember not to step into the sun after using this remedy. So, it is best to practice this natural tip at night time.
Lemon for Armpit Sweating Cure
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda each of 1 tbsp in a bowl.
- Stir well and apply the resultant on the sweaty armpits by using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to settle on the skin for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Continue this Excessive Sweating Treatment regularly for fast results.
Sudden Excessive Sweating Treatment at night for Armpits
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it into tow halves.
- Rub one-half of lemon on the underarms.
- Leave it for overnight and in the morning rinse it off.
- If your skin is sensitive to lemon juice, add some water to it for dilution.
- Since this is the method for treating Excessive Sweating while Sleeping, use it regularly.
[Read more: How to cure sinus headaches]
Natural Hyperhidrosis Treatment at Home using Black Tea
The simple tea which we used to lose weight can also treat Excessive Sweating effectively. It is nothing but Black Tea. The tannic acid present in this tea contains antiperspirant and astringent properties. They give quick relief from Excessive Sweating. Also, the astringent nature of black tea limit the sweat glands which in turn controls sweat flow to the outer skin. Since black tea contains a high amount of tannic acid than normal tea. It is best for treating Sweating Too Much.
Black Tea for Sweaty Palms and Feets Cure
- Fill up the foot basin with one liter of hot water.
- Now, put 2 black tea bags in this basin.
- Steep for some time and then soak your sweaty hands and feet for about 20 minutes.
- Then, take away the palms or feet and pat dry skin.
- Practice this home remedy to reduce excessive sweating.
[Read more: How to get rid of bad smelly feet overnight]
Cure Excessive Sweating Problems with Sage
How can I stop sweating on my face? Sage is another one in best home solutions for excessive sweating. The tannic acid in sage treats excessive sweating face quickly. Also, this acid holds astringent properties which can constrict sweat glands from producing too much sweating. The antiperspirant nature of sage can reduce perspiration which gives bad body odor. Besides, the antifungal and antibacterial properties of sage destroy bacteria and prevent its growth which can cause excessive sweating.
Get rid of Excessive Sweating Problems with Sage
- Add 1 tsp of sage leaves to one or two cups of water.
- Boil this mixture for some time and then remove the flame.
- Allow it to cool upto room temperature.
- Use this water to wash the sweat prone areas.
- Repeat this treatment for Exessive Sweating control.
[Read more: Home remedies for asthma]
Homemade Strong Deodorant for Excessive Sweating Reduction
We have many commercial deodorants for stopping excessive sweating but these are completely loaded with harsh chemicals. Hence, they can cause skin rashes and other skin problems. Without them How do I stop sweating? You can reduce excessive sweating by using simple homemade deodorants. However, they not only treats excessive sweating but also prevents body odor. The main ingredient in this home making deodorant for hyperhidrosis is baking soda because of its alkaline nature. It balances pH and counteracts with bacteria. When you mix fragrance essential oil to baking soda, it acts as an effective remedy for controlling excessive sweat.
How to deal with excessive sweating using best deodorant?
- Make a paste of 1 tsp baking soda by adding enough water.
- Add 3 or 4 drops of any essential oil such as lemon, vanilla oil, lavender oil.
- Apply the resultant on the sweat prone areas of the body.
- Allow it to sit on the affected areas for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, clean it with water.
- Continue this natural treatment to prevent excessive sweating.
So, these are the best excessive sweating home remedies and natural tips to prevent excessive sweating. Since these are cheap and effective, everyone can use them to reduce excessive sweating.