- 1 How To Increase Hemoglobin Naturally
- 1.1 Natural Ways How To Increase Hemoglobin
- 1.1.1 How To Increase Your Hemoglobin Level By Eating Iron Rich Food?
- 1.1.2 Does Vitamin C Intake Raise Hemoglobin Level?
- 1.1.3 How To Boost Hemoglobin With Folic Acid?
- 1.1.4 How To Increase Hemoglobin Levels With Beetroot
- 1.1.5 Apples - Remedy For Low Hemoglobin
- 1.1.6 How To Raise Hemoglobin With Pomegranate
- 1.1.7 How To Increase Your Hemoglobin With Nettle?
- 1.1.8 Does Exercise Raises Hemoglobin Level?
- 1.1.9 Additional Tips On How To Increase Hemoglobin Count
- 1.1 Natural Ways How To Increase Hemoglobin
Oxygen is needed for the functioning of a living body and Hemoglobin is the iron contained oxygen transport metalloprotein in the red blood of almost all vertebrates. Hemoglobin carries oxygen from respiratory organs and releases it to the rest of the body to permit aerobic respiration that boost energy in the body to carry out various functions. But there is a certain level of hemoglobin is not maintained, you may come across various problems. But there are home remedies for how to increase hemoglobin count in the body.
The normal hemoglobin count varies for men and women. For men, blood count should be between 14-18 and in women, 12-16 is the best count. But sometimes, we may suffer from the low hemoglobin count which can cause fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness, headaches, pale skin, brittle nails, rapid heartbeat and it can also be responsible for poor appetite.
How To Increase Hemoglobin Naturally
What does it mean when your hemoglobin is low? Hemoglobin binds and transports the oxygen from capillaries in the lungs to the tissues in all the body parts. Depending on the cause of the dropped level of hemoglobin, there are certain home remedies that are effective in restoring it to a normal level. Therefore, try them for yourself and observe the effects.
Natural Ways How To Increase Hemoglobin
- Eat iron-rich food
- Raise vitamin C intake
- Increase folic acid
How To Increase Your Hemoglobin Level By Eating Iron Rich Food?
How can I increase my hemoglobin? Iron is the nutrient that is required by our body. Iron deficiency in the body may cause problems like hair loss, headache, weakness. Therefore, if you are facing the same problem start including the iron-rich food in your diet.
- Some foods to increase hemoglobin are liver, red meat, shrimp, tofu, spinach, almonds, dates, lentils, fortified breakfast cereals, almonds, oysters, and asparagus. This is the hemoglobin food list.
- For the instant increase in the hemoglobin count, iron supplements can be taken. But before doing so consult the doctor for the correct dosage. Because high dosage may have an adverse effect our body.
Does Vitamin C Intake Raise Hemoglobin Level?
How to improve hemoglobin and when hemoglobin is low what to eat? Vitamin C promotes the absorption of dietary iron. Low hemoglobin levels can also be due to the deficiency of vitamin C in our body that can be recovered by eating more foods that are rich in vitamin C. Absorption of iron can be maximized by increasing the intake of vitamin C.
- Include vitamin C rich foods to raise hemoglobin like papaya, oranges, lemon, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, tomatoes, and spinach in your diet. Follow these for what foods increase hemoglobin.
- Consult your doctor if you need vitamin c supplements.
How To Boost Hemoglobin With Folic Acid?
How to raise hemoglobin levels? Folic acid is needed in the process of a pigment formation called heme that is the iron-containing portion of the hemoglobin. Therefore, include food items that are rich in folic acid in your diet and prevent yourself from getting anemic. what is the cause of hemoglobin- There can be various reasons for this for eg. your body may be producing less RBC's than usual, the destruction of RBC's is faster than there production because of disease.
- Some good food sources of folic acid are green leafy vegetables, liver, rice, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, fortified cereals, peanuts, bananas, broccoli, and liver.
How To Increase Hemoglobin Levels With Beetroot
How to increase blood in body by fruits? Beetroot is highly recommended to increase the hemoglobin levels. It is rich in iron, folic acid, fiber, and potassium as well. Its nutritional value in the body promotes and improves the body’s red blood cell count. So, check out the procedure that how to use the beetroots to increase the level of hemoglobin naturally at home and combat with the low level of hemoglobin.
Ingredients Needed For How To Raise Hemoglobin
- Sweet potato
Follow Steps How To Increase Hemoglobin Levels
- Cook 1 -2 beetroots without peeling them in a microwave or you can roast them on the stove also.
- Either roast or cook them as per your taste and likings.
- Then, allow them to cool & peel them before eating.
- This is how to increase red blood cells and hemoglobin.
Alternate Method For How To Increase Hemoglobin Levels
- Take a medium-sized beetroot, a carrot and also a sweet potato.
- Make juice from it.
- Drinking it once daily will sure improve the count of hemoglobin in your blood.
- This is how to increase hemoglobin in a week.
Apples - Remedy For Low Hemoglobin
How to increase hemoglobin levels naturally? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apple is rich in iron and also other health friendly components that are required to increase the hemoglobin level are present in it. If you can not make apple juice then simply eat one apple per day to fight all the other health issues along with the low hemoglobin level. Therefore, read the procedure that how apple can help to increase the hemoglobin count.
Things Needed For How To Boost Hemoglobin
Procedure For How To Improve Hemoglobin
- Take a normal size apple and a half of beetroot.
- Make juice from them.
- You can add lemon juice to it as per your taste.
- Drinking this juice per day will surely increase the hemoglobin count.
How To Raise Hemoglobin With Pomegranate
Pomegranate has iron, calcium as well as protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. Pomegranates are a great source of antioxidants as well as vitamin C. Its nutritional value can help increase hemoglobin in the blood and promote healthy blood flow. Drinking pomegranate juice will help a lot to raise the count of hemoglobin but if instead of juice you can eat a normal size pomegranate daily for how to increase hemoglobin levels quickly.
Things Required For How To Increase Hemoglobin
- Pomegranate seeds
- Warm milk
How To Raise Hemoglobin With Pomegranate
- Eating a medium-sized pomegranate daily in the breakfast can boost your hemoglobin level.
- Another way is to take two teaspoons powder of dried pomegranate seed and mix it in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink this milk daily to raise the count of hemoglobin.
- Also, you can drink the pomegranate juice per day.
- This is how to increase hemoglobin using pomegranate.
How To Increase Your Hemoglobin With Nettle?
Nettle is a herb that plays a key role in raising hemoglobin level in our body. It is a good source of iron, B vitamins, vitamin C that help increase hemoglobin. Sipping this herbal tree daily can increase the hemoglobin level in the body. This natural herb has other benefits also-it promotes lactation, stimulates hair growth, controls blood sugar, provides relief from water retention, treats urinary tract infection.
Things Needed To Prepare Remedy For Low Hemoglobin
- Dried nettle leaves
- Hot water
How To Boost Hemoglobin With Nettle Tea
- Add two teaspoons of dried nettle leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Steep it for 10 minutes.
- Strain it and add a little honey to enhance the effectiveness.
- Drink this herbal tea twice daily to boost hemoglobin.
Does Exercise Raises Hemoglobin Level?
Aerobic activities help in increasing the red blood cell production. Therefore, exercise your body daily to raise the level of hemoglobin count. Exercise not only increases the hemoglobin but also keeps our body fit and fine. There are various exercises for each body parts, do them to keep yourself healthy and also active and energy boosted. Therefore, including exercises in your daily routine can be very fruitful and also will keep you energetic throughout the day.
Additional Tips On How To Increase Hemoglobin Count
- Stay away from food items containing gluten.
- Eat whole-grain bread, cereals, and pasta.
- Consume food items that are rich in iron. Women should be extra conscious with the hemoglobin count as they lose their blood during the menstrual period and during pregnancy. So, to compensate that they should eat healthy and iron rich food items.
- Do not take over-the-counter stimulants if your energy level is low.
- Taking cold baths twice daily helps to improve blood circulation.
- Follow all the home remedies for how to increase hemoglobin naturally and reap benefits.
- If you are not getting any improvements by trying these remedies at home in your hemoglobin count then consulting the doctor would be better.
- Prepare a diet chart of that when hemoglobin is low what to eat.