- 1 Best Ways How to Correct Bad Posture/Good Posture Tips
- 1.1 List of Ways To Improve Posture
- 1.1.1 Doing Yoga Can Help You Improving Posture
- 1.1.2 Correct Sitting Posture One Of The Tips To Improve Posture
- 1.1.3 How To Improve Posture Fast By Sleeping On Your Back
- 1.1.4 The best Way To Improve Posture Is Wearing Low Heels
- 1.1.5 Avoid Crossing Of Legs To Improve Body Posture
- 1.1.6 Strengthen Your Muscles To Get A Fine Posture
- 1.1.7 How To Improve Posture With Scoliosis?
- 1.1.8 Does Swimming Help In Fixing The Posture?
- 1.1 List of Ways To Improve Posture
The personality of a person plays a key role not only in his/her professional but also in personal lives. It makes an individual disciplined, punctual and an asset to his/her organization. Our posture also gets counted in our personality. The first thing that everyone notices in other person is how he looks, his body language, his posture, and so on. Therefore, improve your posture and feel confident to face the crowd around you. How can I have better posture? By doing some exercises and using some home remedies, we can fix our posture. So various ways are given below How to improve posture at home, follow them and get an attractive body and personality as well.
A good body posture improves our body balance, reduces the risk of falls, and also cures sore muscles, neck, and back pain. A poor posture can affect our physical and emotional well-being and can disrupt our sleep also. It can lead to various problems like breathing problems, various joint pains in the body, difficulty in walking and a hunched back, as well as increasing your risk of falls with age. Some home posture remedies are given below.
Best Ways How to Correct Bad Posture/Good Posture Tips
Slouching can make you look old and can also result in various muscle strain and joint pain. How do I straighten my posture? There are various exercise and other remedies to fix posture.
Some tips for achieving the correct upright posture:-
- Avoid slouching while walking
- Take standing breaks
- Sit straight
- Train your core muscle with exercise
- Practise yoga
List of Ways To Improve Posture
- Different poses in Yoga
- Correct sitting posture
- Stop wearing high heels
- Sleep on your back properly
- Avoid crossing legs
- Strengthen your muscle
Doing Yoga Can Help You Improving Posture
Along with calming the body, yoga also helps in improving the posture of our body. How to have good posture by doing yoga. There are various poses in yoga that will help you attain a good body, and they are as follows:-
- Bhujangasan(The Cobra pose)
- Dhanurasan(The Bow Pose)
- Surya Namaskar (12 rounds of sun salutation)
How to fix posture by Performing Bhujangasan(The cobra pose)
- First of all, lie on your stomach and place your forehead on the floor.
- Bring your feet together, or hip-width apart.
- Place the toes of your feet pressing against the floor.
- Keep your hands underneath your shoulders and elbows should be close to your body.
- Bring both the shoulder blades back and down, and try to maintain this throughout the pose.
- Bring your pubic bone towards the floor to balance the lower back, and press the feet actively onto the floor.
- With the next inhale, lift your head and chest off the floor. Do not place all of your weight on your hands. Keep the elbows slightly bent and stretched the back muscles.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed.
- While exhaling again bring down your body to the original position
- Repeat the steps 3-4 times for the sake to prevent round shoulder.
- This is a good way how to improve posture rounded shoulder.
- This is how to have good posture by performing Cobra pose.
How to have good posture by performing Dhanurasan(The Bow Pose)
- In the beginning, lie down in a prone position.
- While exhaling, bend your knees and hold the ankles with hands.
- While inhaling raise the thighs, head, and chest as high as possible
- Try to maintain the weight of the body on the lower abdomen. Join the ankles. Look upward and breathe normally.
- While exhaling, bring down the head and legs up to knee joint and maintain this pose as long as possible and slowly come back to the original position.
- Performing this pose regularly can be one of the ways to improve posture.
- This is how to have good posture by performing bow pose.
Correct Sitting Posture One Of The Tips To Improve Posture
While sitting on a chair you can use a cushion to fill up the gap between the chair and your lower back. Try to keep your feet flat on the ground and knees at the level of the hips. Take short breaks and stand or walk around from time to time. This is how to improve posture when sitting or how to fix bad posture. If you are in your office then try to sit on the chair with straight backbone because for long hours you have to sit on the chair. Sitting straight is a way how to improve posture sitting at a desk. Therefore, it is one of the ways how to improve posture at work or how to improve posture while driving.
Ways how to Improve sitting Posture:-
- sitting with chin forward
- Bend shoulders
- Bend backbone
- Keeping head forward.
- Putting all body weight on one side of the bottom.
- These are all ways to how to fix posture or improving posture.
How To Improve Posture Fast By Sleeping On Your Back
Everyone has different and incorrect sleeping pose. It may contribute towards the bad posture of your body and also may lead to some kind of body pain. Therefore, make a habit of sleeping on your back. It will keep your backbone straight and thus would help you to attain a straight body. This is how to fix posture while sleeping.
The best Way To Improve Posture Is Wearing Low Heels
High heel shoes and stilettos are always in fashion trend but simply they are not good for the body posture. We should not wear heels for long hours because it affects our spine, ankles, hips, knees, and feet, which in turn alters our posture and gait. This is one of the best tips to maintain posture because for fashion we can’t risk our body posture.
Disadvantage of Wearing High Heels
- Joints Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Shortened Achilles Tendon
- Follow this remedy for how to fix posture or Improving Posture
Avoid Crossing Of Legs To Improve Body Posture
Some people have a habit of crossing one leg over the other while sitting which results in increased pressure on one side of the body, that is not good for your posture. Moreover, sitting with crossed legs causes lower back pain. Sitting with crossed legs for long hours can cause nerve damage and long-term numbness in your legs. While sitting in a chair in good position, you should place your feet flat resting on the ground.
Strengthen Your Muscles To Get A Fine Posture
To improve the posture, we can practice some kind of exercise that will help n strengthening our core muscles which are the abdominal and low back muscles that connect to our spine and pelvis.
- Lie down on the floor on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, hip-distance apart.
- Keep arms at your sides with palms facing down.
- Breathe deeply, allowing your whole body including ribcage, neck, and jaw to relax with every breath.
- Continue this exercise and stop worrying that how to improve posture because soon you will notice the change.
- Follow all the given steps to how to fix posture.
How to improve posture with exercises
- Crunch with twist
- Dumbbell side bends
- Back extensions
- Pilates swimming
- Shoulder rolls
- Seated twist
How To Improve Posture With Scoliosis?
People suffering from this serious problem may keep thinking that how do I correct my posture? Scoliosis can be diagnosed at any point in time in our life but it is common in children. It is characterized by the sideways curvature of the spine which pushes one hip forward or both the shoulders are not in same height. Therefore the big question is that how to correct scoliosis posture. The first way is to visit the doctor. But if the situation is not severe then it can be treated with yoga at home. So many yoga poses and stretches are there that comes under ways to fix your terrible posture. This is how do you improve bad posture with home posture remedies.
Does Swimming Help In Fixing The Posture?
Sports help in improving our posture, and swimming is one of them. Take out some minutes to better posture. Swimming strengthens especially the lower back. It is a great exercise for people having back or neck problems. It also helps in opening up the chest muscles and strengthening the upper back muscles. Overall, Swimming is a kind of exercise that stretches almost every muscle in our body and thus helps in maintaining the correct body posture. So, include swimming in your exercises to improve your posture with these home posture remedies.
Perform the most suitable exercises for your body as mentioned above and stop worrying how to improve posture because slowly you will recover from a bad posture to a good posture. In fact, Yoga is the best improve posture device which we need not buy. In the market, bad posture braces or improve posture braces are also available for how to improve posture, buy them to fix the bad posture.