- 1 How to Get Thick Eyebrows Naturally? Home Remedies to Have Perfect Thick Eyebrows
- 1.1 How to Grow Thick Eyebrows with Coconut Oil?
- 1.2 DIY Serum for Thick Eyebrows
- 1.3 Does Milk Aids in a Faster Eyebrow Growth?
- 1.4 Natural Remedies for Black, Thicker Eyebrows with Aloe Vera
- 1.5 Is Castor Oil Effective for Eyebrow Growth?
- 1.6 Fastest Way to Grow Thicker Eyebrows with Petroleum Jelly
- 1.7 How to Make Your Eyebrows Thicker and Faster with Egg Yolk?
- 2 How to Thicken Eyebrows with Home Remedies Faster?
Get Thick Eyebrows: The one thing that you can get into shape without exercising is your eyebrows. Thick eyebrows are in rage right now as they define your face and alleviate your beauty. Every woman from the catwalk models to red carpet divas demand thick and well-shaped eyebrows. If you desire the same, then you are at the right place. You can get the list of remedies to get thicker eyebrows at home.
Before getting down to the home remedies for eyebrows, let us know some facts about eyebrows. The eyebrow hair grows more or less 0.16mm per day usually. So, on an average, you can grow your eyebrows withing 4 to 8 weeks. So, what all you need is to be patient and try the following eyebrows home remedies. Just scroll down the page and know how to get thicker eyebrows within a few weeks.
[Read more: How to control Hair Fall?]
How to Get Thick Eyebrows Naturally? Home Remedies to Have Perfect Thick Eyebrows
How to Grow Thick Eyebrows with Coconut Oil?
To make your eyebrows stronger ant thicker, coconut oil is the trick. It prevents the protein loss and promotes eyebrow hair growth. It contains the lauric acid which possesses the antimicrobial properties. These properties treat the hair follicles infection and finally stimulate the hair growth.
Make Thin Eyebrows Thick without Eyebrow Pencil – Coconut Oil
- Apply enough coconut oil on the eyebrows using a Q-tip or a cotton swab.
- Let it rest overnight and then wash off in the morning.
- Repeat the process every day for a few weeks to get thick eyebrows.
- You can use also olive oil or sesame oil in the place of coconut oil to grow the eyebrows thicker.
[Read more: coconut oil for shiny nails]
DIY Serum for Thick Eyebrows
Do you use a serum for your hair growth? You need not buy another serum for your eyebrows too. Because here is the way to make your eyebrow serum at home. Here is the process.
Homemade Serum to Thicken Eyebrows
- Mix 1 tsp vitamin e oil, 1 tbsp aloe vera gel and castor oil.
- Stir them well and store it in an empty, clean mascara bottle.
- Apply this mixture on the eyebrows twice a day to fill in thick eyebrows.
- It can be stored for a maximum of 2 weeks for use.
[Read more: Skin whitening home remedies]
Does Milk Aids in a Faster Eyebrow Growth?
Here is one more natural way to get thick eyebrows with milk. Milk is a healthy pack of vitamins, nutrients which promote the eyebrow hair growth. It is also a natural moisturizer and cleanser. So, look at the procedure of using the natural hydrating agent to thicken eyebrows.
How to Grow Eyebrows Faster in a Week?
- Dip a cotton ball in milk and massage gently on the eyebrows.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process every day to grow eyebrow hair thicker.
[Read more: How to remove unwanted hair naturally?]
Natural Remedies for Black, Thicker Eyebrows with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a natural home remedy that makes your eyebrows thicker. It contains a compound that stimulates the hair growth and also strengthens the eyebrow hair strands.
How to Thicken Scanty Eyebrows on Fleek?
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel on the eyebrows and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Let it dry completely and then wash off with water.
- Repeat the process many times per a day to thicken eyebrows faster.
[Learn how to make dark lips lighter]
Is Castor Oil Effective for Eyebrow Growth?
Do you know that castor oil is a pack of essential vitamins for increasing the eyebrow hair growth? Yes! It stimulates the hair follicles and thickens every hair strands.
How to Use Castor Oil on Eyebrows?
- Apply enough amount of organic cold compressed castor oil.
- Gently massage with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes and then wipe off with a makeup remover.
- Then wash the face with a mild soap and warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day to get thick eyebrows overnight.
- Before using castor oil check for irritation on a small part of the skin since castor oil creates skin irritation and rashes.
[Read more: Home remedies for dark knees and elbows]
Fastest Way to Grow Thicker Eyebrows with Petroleum Jelly
The perfect moisturizer for the skin under eyebrows is the petroleum jelly. It cleanses the pores from impurities and stimulates the eyebrow hair growth. And also, petroleum jelly thickens the eyebrow hair shaft.
How to Thicken Eyebrows Quickly?
- Spread a layer of petroleum jelly on your eyebrows and let it rest overnight.
- Wash off the skin with tepid water in the next morning.
- Repeat the usage of natural eyebrow thickener every day to get thick hair on the eyebrows within a week.
- You can also use vaseline in place of petroleum jelly to grow eyebrows thicker.
- If your skin is an acne prone skin, then avoid the use of this eyebrow thickening remedy as petroleum jelly is high in oily content.
[Read more: Home remedies for cracked feet]
How to Make Your Eyebrows Thicker and Faster with Egg Yolk?
Using egg yolk is one fo the best ways to thicken eyebrows. The egg yolk contains biotin which helps the eyebrows to grow faster and thicker than usual.
Natural Way to Get Fuller and Thicker Eyebrows
- Whisk the yolk of two eggs to a smooth consistency.
- Apply this egg beat on the eyebrows using a Q-tip or a cotton swab.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Replay the process 2 to 3 times a week to get thick eyebrows in a week.
- Egg yolk blocks the skin pores. So, the one with an acne prone skin should avoid using this remedy for thickening eyebrows on fleek.
How to Thicken Eyebrows with Home Remedies Faster?
To get Thick eyebrows faster with the use of above home remedies, on should follow some basic tips to get the results faster.
- Try to avoid scratching, rubbing, threading or waxing, plucking with the eyebrow hairs with tweezers frequently.
- Be stress-free to grow eyebrows thicker as stress is the reason for hair growth restriction.
- Avoid using the chemical makeup lotions, moisturizers. They clog the pores and prevent natural air flow to the hair follicles and prevents hair growth.
- Keep massaging the eyebrows regularly to increase blood circulation and to grow thick eyebrows.
- Always stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat the foods rich in vitamins A, D, E, iron, proteins, biotin, etc.
So, these are some of the best home remedies for thick eyebrows. Choose the comfortables ones and follow the above tips to get thick eyebrows quickly and naturally. Hope you find this article helpful. Let us know the experience of these thicker eyebrows remedies usage and their fruitful results.
Eyebrows Speak Louder Than Words