- 1 Awesome Home Remedies for Shiny Nails – Natural Ways to Get Shiny Nails
- 1.1 Olive Oil To Make Your Nails Shiny And Healthy
- 1.2 Have Shiny Nails with Simple Lemon
- 1.3 Home Remedies for Shiny Nails – Avocados
- 1.4 Coconut oil to clean nails and attain shiny pink color
- 1.5 Nail Care Home Remedies – Evening Primrose Oil
- 1.6 Natural Tips for Shiny Nails (or) Ways to Make Nails White
Home Remedies to Get Shiny Nails: Most women try to flaunt their beauty from crown to toes. They never compromise even for nails also. So, most of the girls spend some time to shape their nails and do a manicure to make their nails pink and shiny. Many of us think that nail polishes make our nails shiny and attractive. But the truth is they damage our nails because of the presence of harsh chemicals in those nail polishes. These chemicals will avoid the oxygen penetration and acts as a barrier.
What happens if no oxygen? Are your nails healthy? Not at all. So, don’t use nail polishes regularly and wear them only for parties. Instead, you can use many home ingredients which help to get shiny nails instantly. Since Nails are not only meant for coloring with fancy colors, they are a symbol of our healthiness and well-being. Most of the doctor’s tell how we are feeling by seeing just nails only. Hence, follow these home remedies to get shiny nails and to make your nails healthy and stronger.
Awesome Home Remedies for Shiny Nails – Natural Ways to Get Shiny Nails
Olive Oil To Make Your Nails Shiny And Healthy
How do you whiten your nails? Olive oil is one of the DIY Home Remedies for Shiny Nails. It is great for overall body health and excellent for making nails pink. Olive oil acts as a natural moisturizer due to the presence of linoleic acid. This acid prevents evaporating of water. Sometimes the nails will get dry because only few oil glands are present in hands and fingers. Therefore your nails will not shine due to dryness. Since olive oil prevents evaporation of water, it makes your Nails pink and healthy by removing dryness.
[Read more: How to clear dark knees and elbows]
How to get shiny nails at home with Olive Oil?
Method-1: (organic olive oil and water for natural shiny nails)
- Mix lukewarm water and organic olive oil in a large bowl.
- Soak your nails in this mixture for at least 5 minutes.
- After, massage the nails gently with warm olive oil.
- Repeat this home remedy to get shiny nails.
- You can also use fresh lemon juice in place of water.
Method-2: (warm olive oil to buff your nails)
- Take warm olive oil in a bowl.
- Soak your nails in this nail polish oil for 5 minutes.
- Then, take away the hands from oil and wear cotton gloves for overnight.
- The very next morning, rinse the oil with water.
- Apply nail creams to moisturize them.
- Repeat this olive nail polish remedy at home regularly for fast results.
[Read more: How to cure diaper rash at home]
Have Shiny Nails with Simple Lemon
Sometimes you will get yellow stains on your nails due to contact with harsh chemicals ans dust particles. To buff your nails, use lemon because it is a good bleaching agent. Hence, it removes stains and gives shiny nails. It is a very easy process to do the lemon manicure at home. Know the directions on how to use lemon for natural shiny nails.
How to buff your nails using lemon?
Ingredients Required for lemon manicure:
- Fresh lemon juice -1 or 2 tbsps.
- Vinegar – half tsp.
- Warm water.
- Toothbrush or nail brush.
How to do a lemon manicure for getting glossy nails?
- For nail buffing, soak the nails in freshly squeezed lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Make a blend with vinegar and warm water.
- Dip nail brush in this mixture and scrub your nails gently to remove dirt and dust particles.
- Then, clean with water and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this home manicure method with lemon 1 or 2 times for a week to get healthy nails.
[Read more: How to use toothpaste for Acne treatment]
Home Remedies for Shiny Nails – Avocados
Avocados are the best Natural Remedies to Get Shiny Nails. They contain several nutrients, proteins, fats which make your nails stronger and healthier. If you consume one avocado every day, you will get essential minerals and vitamins for your body. You can also use avocado oil to apply over nails to make them shiny and attractive. Also, it keeps nails hydrated and the antioxidant properties and vitamins like A, B, B1, B2, D, E, beta-carotene present in avocado oil help you to get glossy nails.
How to use avocado for making your nails smoother?
- Mash up an avocado and mix the resultant with rosewater to make a fine paste.
- Apply this nail shiner buffer to the nails and massage gently.
- Then, left the nails undisturbed for 20 minutes and wash with water.
- The avocados nourish the dull and brittle nails.
- Repeat this natural remedy to have shiny nails whenever you want.
[Also read: How to get rid of cystic acne scars]
Coconut oil to clean nails and attain shiny pink color
How to make your nails stronger? Being rich in healthy fats, Vitamin E, caprylic acid, lauric acid, coconut is best for getting healthy nails. We know that coconut oil is beneficial for hair growth and for skin health. Likewise, it also helpful for strengthening cuticles and getting long nails. The moisturizing nature of coconut oil makes your nails shiny and beautiful by preventing hangnails. Besides, it also fights with cuticles, nail infections and toenail fungus. So, coconut oil is best for nail care at home.
How to get long nails using coconut oil?
- Pour a little amount of coconut oil on your nails and cuticles.
- Massage this DIY cuticle oil gently on your nails and cuticles.
- Allow this nail smoother to soak into the skin.
- Repeat this home remedy to increase nails for longer length.
[Also read: Home remedies for dry skin]
Nail Care Home Remedies – Evening Primrose Oil
The common query for most people is How to have healthy nails naturally. The best solution for this question is evening primrose oil. It contains gamma-linolenic acid(GLA) in high amounts. Since we cannot get required GLA from our diet, it’s important to take them is supplement form like oils. This oil is essential for cell structure and skin elasticity. Also, it makes nails white, strong, and healthy. Hence, it is considered as the best one in simple shiny nails home remedies. But you have to wait for the results for at least 6 weeks.
How to get healthy nails using evening primrose oil?
There are some natural ways to get shiny nails with this oil. You can choose any of the below natural methods for getting glossy nails.
- Take 500mg of evening primrose oil capsule for two times in a day.
- Also, consume 3000mg of this oil daily.
- You can also apply evening primrose oil to the nails and massage gently.
- Repeat this natural method regularly to get buffed nails which are shiny and pink.
[Read more: Home remedies for glowing skin]
Natural Tips for Shiny Nails (or) Ways to Make Nails White
Along with Home Remedies for Getting Shiny nails, follow these Natural Tips for buffing your nails. These natural ways will help you to get stronger nails fastly.
- Regular manicures help to keep your nails clean by removing dead cells.
- Don’t cut the cuticles because they protect your nails from harmful bacteria.
- Use natural nail buffing creams to clean nails.
- Since dry nails look dull, keep your nails moisturized for maintaining shiny nails.
- Use either DIY cuticle oils, olive oil, coconut oil, vaseline or petroleum jelly for keeping nails moisturized.
- Never bite your nails because it may damage nails.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from the body.
- Consume hydrochloric acid and biotin rich foods to get healthy nails.
Finally, these are the effective home remedies to get shiny nails and tips to make nails white. Use these natural methods and get pinkish and shiny nails.