- 1 Tinea Versicolor Natural Treatment Diet - How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor Fast?
- 1.1 How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor For Good - Tinea Versicolor Remedies
- 1.1.1 How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor Home Remedies - Tea Tree oil
- 1.1.2 Can coconut oil treat tinea versicolor?
- 1.1.3 Aloe Vera for Pityriasis Versicolor Treatment
- 1.1.4 Limit Tinea Versicolor with Oregano Oil
- 1.1.5 Yogurt As Natural Tinea Versicolor Remedy
- 1.1.6 How Do I Get Rid of Tinea Versicolor With Garlic
- 1.1.7 Eradicate Tinea Versicolor by Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.1.8 Turmeric for Quick Relief of Tinea Versicolor
- 1.1.9 Baking Soda For Tinea Versicolor
- 1.2 Symptoms Of Tinea Versicolor
- 1.3 How do you prevent tinea versicolor? | Lifestyle Home Remedy Tips
- 1.1 How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor For Good - Tinea Versicolor Remedies
How to get rid of tinea versicolor naturally? Tinea Versicolor, a fungal infection on the skin. First of all, the factor in causing the disease is due to a type of yeast which lives in the affected area and excess growth of this yeast results in Tinea versicolor also known as Pityriasis Versicolor. How do I prevent tinea versicolor? Here we have gathered the best solutions to stop tinea versicolor naturally.
Tinea Versicolor mostly occurs in teens and young adults. The appearance of the infection is discolored patches in between the skin surface. Tinea Versicolor probably affects trunk and shoulders. Hence, let us know more information on how to get rid of tinea versicolor forever and home remedy will help you treat of tinea versicolor.
Tinea Versicolor Natural Treatment Diet - How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor Fast?
What is the cause of tinea versicolor? The most suspectable individuals to attack by Tinea Versicolor are teens and young adults whose skin is oily, the adults and children residing in tropical and sub-tropical regions. What treatments are available for tinea versicolor? Let us know some information regarding on how to get rid of tinea versicolor spots and natural remedies to Tinea Versicolor cure.
How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor For Good - Tinea Versicolor Remedies
- Tea Tree Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Oregano Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
Is there any way to permanently get rid of tinea versicolor? What foods to avoid when you have tinea versicolor? Of course, Yes! here are some tinea versicolor relief & treatment. The above-mentioned ingredients are the effective home remedies to treat tinea versicolor. You can cure tinea versicolor naturally and get rid of white spots on skin with natural medication for tinea versicolor which are super easy to treat. Consider the 8 effective home remedies for treating tinea versicolor to get rid of tinea versicolor.
How To Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor Home Remedies - Tea Tree oil
The essential oil consists of anti-fungal properties which can fight with Tinea Versicolor. The tea tree oil has the power to eliminate the growth of yeast causing Tinea Versicolor and gives instant relief from itchy feeling. Thus, we consider tea tree oil as the excellent home remedies for getting relief from tinea versicolor effectively.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Tinea Versicolor
- Blend 7 drops of tea tree oil with one teaspoon of either coconut oil or olive oil.
- Dab the solution to the affected area with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave the solution until it gets dry and clean with warm water.
- Perform the technique twice a day for a couple of months for the best results.
Can coconut oil treat tinea versicolor?
Coconut oil is the best natural homemade remedy for Tinea Versicolor treatment and cure. This essential oil consists of some fatty acids which are fungicide in nature.Consequently, you can use coconut oil which works great if you do not cope up with tea tree oil to get relief from Tinea Versicolor.
Procedure to Apply Coconut Oil To avoid Tinea Versicolor
- You can directly apply the pure coconut oil to the affected skin and leave until it gets dry.
- Alternately, you can mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with six drops of Cinnamon oil and apply to the affected skin.
- Wash out the solution after 20 minutes.
- Follow the remedy for 2 to 3 times per day for best results.
Aloe Vera for Pityriasis Versicolor Treatment
Consider apple cider vinegar tinea versicolor as the natural remedies for tinea versicolor. Aloe Vera gel is the best answer for what antifungal cream is best for tinea versicolor. The herb has the powerful agents like anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties within it which are highly suitable to heal all the infections of skin, nose, throat. Also lessens the spread of germs. Consequently, aloe vera is the natural remedy on how to get rid of Tinea Versicolor permanently.
How Do I Prevent Tinea Versicolor using Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel from Aloe vera herb and apply to the affected area for a couple of months.
- Alternately, you can blend a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with 2-3 drops of lavender oil and apply to the affected skin for 2-3 times a day which helps in getting rid of tinea versicolor naturally.
Limit Tinea Versicolor with Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is good for Tinea Versicolor home treatment. The essential oil which is the best remedy to treat Tinea Versicolor is oregano oil due to the presence of abundant antifungal properties. Therefore, you can use oregano oil by mixing the equal proportion of extra virgin olive oil to get instant relief.
Oregano Oil For Treating Tinea Versicolor
- Take 2 simple ingredients to clear up skin fungus, mix equal proportions of olive oil and oregano oil.
- By using a cotton ball dab the affected area ensuring that the solution is applied not leaving a small part.
- Leave the solution for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Try the remedy regularly for a couple of months to get rid of Tinea Versicolor quickly.
- You can substitute the technique with taking pills of oregano oils after doctor's instruction.
Yogurt As Natural Tinea Versicolor Remedy
As yogurt is the form of good yeast, it has the power to fight with Tinea Versicolor. The unflavoured, fresh yogurt is recommended to apply to the affected area as it heals the patches. Yogurt helps to diminish the fungus and treating on how to get rid of Tinea Versicolor discoloration.
Get Rid Of Tinea Versicolor Fast with Yogurt
- Straight away apply the fresh yogurt to the affected skin and leave about half an hour.
- Wash off the solution with warm water.
- Alternately, you can intake 2-3 cups of yogurt per day which helps to fight against Tinea Versicolor yeast internally.
How Do I Get Rid of Tinea Versicolor With Garlic
The other treatment options are available for tinea versicolor in the kitchen are garlic for pityriasis Versicolor treatment & remedies. The anti-fungal properties present in garlic helps to control spreading infection and gives relief from itchy feeling. As a result, garlic is the amazing ingredient as home remedies to get rid of tinea versicolor.
Natural remedies to Tinea Versicolor
- Crush the garlic cloves to extract juice from it; you can directly apply the liquid to the affected area.
- After about 20 minutes take a hot shower or rinse your body with warm water.
- Try this therapy twice a week to get rid of Tinea Versicular.
- You can also have 1-2 cloves of garlic in a glass of warm water every morning with an empty stomach which helps in reducing fungus and infections.
Eradicate Tinea Versicolor by Apple Cider Vinegar
The presence of antimicrobial properties in apple cider vinegar helps to cure tinea versicolor. ACV has the features which can control the development of fungus and prohibit causing them again. Thus, vinegar works efficiently as tinea versicolor home remedy.
Tinea Versicolor Relief & Treatment with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix vinegar and water in proportion amount and use a cotton ball to dab the mixture to the affected area of the skin.
- After 15 minutes clean the solution with lukewarm water.
- By following the remedy regularly for a couple of months, you can get rid of tinea versicolor.
- Here is another tip for cure and treatment of tinea versicolor, you can consume a glass of warm water mixed with two tablespoons of vinegar solution two times a day.
Turmeric for Quick Relief of Tinea Versicolor
One of the fantastic solutions for all types of facial, throat infections is turmeric, the best remedy helps on how to cure tinea versicolor at home naturally? Since, it consists excellent properties like anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiseptic which are healing in nature. Hence, the best way on how to get rid of tinea versicolor on back.
Cure Tinea Versicolor with Turmeric Naturally
- Extract four teaspoons of turmeric juice and add them to a bottle filled with water.
- After your bath, apply this solution to the affected skin.
- As a result, turmeric is the best home remedies for tinea versicolor on face.
How to get rid of Tinea Versicolor on face home remedies with turmeric alternately?
- Take an equal amount of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder and blend with water to a thin consistency.
- Apply the mixed consistency to the affected area of the skin and leave about 30 minutes.
- Cleanse the cream with warm water, or you can even bath.
- Hence, perform the remedy once regularly to get rid of Tinea versicolor.
Baking Soda For Tinea Versicolor
Let us see how to treat tinea versicolor rash? Baking soda is an excellent tinea versicolor home remedies. The component can alkalize our body and avoid the fungi that cause this infection from advancing and tinea versicolor is easy to kill within two weeks with the assistance of baking soda, active home remedies. Additionally, Baking soda with its alkaline property helps to maintain the pH levels in the body. Therefore, Baking soda is the powerful home remedies for tinea versicolor.
Tinea Versicolor Treatment with Baking Soda
- Before you proceed for a shower, keep baking soda to the affected area.
- After 10 minutes, while you go for the shower, wash with the exfoliating brush gently.
- Thus, baking soda is the simplest top home remedies and natural cures for tinea versicolor.
Symptoms Of Tinea Versicolor
The things you need to know about tinea versicolor, The appearance of the infection of Tinea versicolor is in the form of spots.
- The occurrence of spots is slow.
- The spots will be lighter than your skin color.
- Tinea Versicolor can be formed anywhere on the body.
- The infection of the tinea versicolor is dry and scaly.
- The spots make the skin itchy.
How do you prevent tinea versicolor? | Lifestyle Home Remedy Tips
- Reduce usage of oily products to the skin.
- Prevent yourself from sun exposure.
- Try to make a habit of applying anti-fungal creams or shampoos before going out to get rid of Tinea Versicolor.
- Avoid wearing skin tight clothes.
- Use the skin cream products instructed by dermatologists.
- The anti-dandruff shampoo works well on how to get rid of tinea versicolor with Selsun Blue Shampoo by applying for 10 minutes and rinsing it off with fresh water.
Consequently, here are effective home remedies and natural cures to treat tinea versicolor which are easy to get rid of tinea versicolor. Getting rid of Tinea Versicolor is easy! Try the best ways to get rid of skin fungus with best and effective ways to cure tinea versicolor naturally.