- 1 How to Prevent Body Odor Naturally? Effective Home Remedies for Body Odor
- 1.1 List of Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Odor
- 1.1.1 Baking Soda To Eliminate Bad Body Odor
- 1.1.2 Cure Smelly Armpits Fast with Witch Hazel
- 1.1.3 Stop Armpit Odor & Smell Good with Lemon Juice
- 1.1.4 Apple Cider Vinegar - An Effective Body Odor Solution
- 1.1.5 Easy Body Odor Eliminator Home Remedies with Sage
- 1.1.6 How to Get Rid of Body Odor Naturally with Rosemary?
- 1.1.7 Improving Personal Hygiene To Get Rid Of Body Odor
- 1.1.8 Improving Lifestyle choices To Get Rid Of Body Odor
- 1.1.9 Essential Oils for Body Odor
- 1.1 List of Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Odor
Sweating is a natural process, but sometimes an unpleasant and embarrassing body odor occurs due to excessive sweating. How do you feel when people are avoiding to sit beside you and covering their nose with handkerchiefs? You will become downhearted and don't know why they are neglecting you. Even you can't get that bad body odor because your body is adaptive and fails to smell its own odor. This is called sensory adaptation. So, if people are going away from your, check whether your body produces bad smell. If yes, follow these natural remedies for body odor treatment and Get rid of Body Odor.
Why do my armpits smell bad? The main causes of body odor are poor hygiene, nutritional deficiencies, gastrointestinal problems, metabolic disorders, and diabetes. Usually, we use antiperspirants and deodorants to control body odor. But they reduce armpit smell for few hours only. So to get rid of body odor permanently, home remedies are the best option. Use these natural remedies to make your armpits smell good.
How to Prevent Body Odor Naturally? Effective Home Remedies for Body Odor
List of Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Odor
- Baking soda
- Witch Hazel
- Apple cider vinegar
- Tea tree oil
- Essential oils for body odor
- Improving personal hygiene
- Improving lifestyle choices
Baking Soda To Eliminate Bad Body Odor
How to remove body odor? Baking Soda has an ability to absorb the sweat and moisture which cause body odor. It also helps for killing bacteria and acts as a natural deodorant. So, it reduces armpits odor and also treats armpits rashes. Therefore, check out the procedure that what are the other ingredients used in baking soda for body odor cure.
- Baking soda
- Lemon soda
Stinky Underarms Cure using Lemon juice:
- Mix 1 tbsp of both baking soda and lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture on your underarms and other parts of the body where you sweat most.
- Rest for few minutes and remove it with water.
- Repeat this home remedy daily for few weeks to reduce body odor.
Prevent smelly armpits With Corn Starch:
- Mix baking soda and cornstarch equally.
- Apply this mixture on the places where you have sweat.
- After few minutes, erase them with water.
- Continue this body odor treatment whenever you want to eliminate body odor.
Cure Smelly Armpits Fast with Witch Hazel
How to make your armpits not smell? Witch hazel is one of the best home remedies for body odor treatment. It lowers the pH levels due to which the body odor causing bacteria cannot survive. Also, the astringent properties of this ingredient shrink the open skin pores and control the sweat production. Witch hazel also acts as an antiperspirant and hence stops sweating smell. So, read the procedure that how can we use witch hazel to prevent bad odor coming from our body.
Stop Fishy Body Odor using Witch Hazel
- For diabetes odor cure, Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel solution.
- Using this cotton swab, spread the witch hazel on your sweat and smelly areas.
- Allow it to dry for few minutes.
- Use this underarm odor natural remedy whenever your body smells bad.
- This is one of the effective natural remedies for body odor.
Note: You should not use deodorant if you are using witch hazel.
Stop Armpit Odor & Smell Good with Lemon Juice
Another home remedy for treating body odor is lemon juice. The acidic nature of lemon juice helps to lower skin's pH level. Hence, the bacteria which causes bad body odor are difficult to survive and prevents body odor at home. So, use lemon juice to get rid of body odor fastly. Apart from this, lemon juice also reduces sweat from hands. Hence, check the steps that how to use the lemon to prevent bad smell coming from body parts.
Foul Body Odor Treatment using lemon juice
- Take one-half of a fresh lemon and rub it over the underarms or armpits.
- Squeeze the lemon during rubbing and make sure that the juice gets into your skin or not.
- After rubbing, let the juice to dry completely.
- Then, take a shower with mild soap.
- Continue this home remedy regularly until the body odor cures.
Lemon juice to Remove Strange Body Smell For sensitive skin people
- Dilute half cup of lemon juice with one and a half cup of water.
- Apply it on the underarms by using a cotton swab.
- Rest for 10 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Continue this process every day to cure body odor completely.
Note: Lemon juice may hurt you if applied after shaving. So, it's better to apply lemon juice after a day of shaving.
Apple Cider Vinegar - An Effective Body Odor Solution
How to stop smelling bad? Apple cider vinegar is the best body odor solution. It destroys the bacteria which causes bad smell and balances the pH levels, thereby it controls body odor. Prefer raw, organic, unpasteurized and unfiltered apple cider vinegar for best results. Therefore, check the procedure that in how many ways you can use apple cider vinegar to prevent foul smell coming from the various body parts.
- Apple cider Vinegar
How to get rid of Armpit Odor without deodorant?
- Dip a cotton swab in undiluted apple cider vinegar solution.
- Spread the solution on the underarms to reduce armpit smell.
- Rest for 3 minutes before cleaning it off with water.
- Repeat this body odor treatment regularly for complete cure of armpits smell.
Reduce Bad Smelling Sweat Naturally with ACV
- Add one cup of apple cider vinegar to your bathing water.
- Stir it well and take a bath with this water.
- The best time to use this home remedy is after exercising.
How to get rid of onion smelling sweat using Vinegar?
- To cure smelling armpits, add 2 tbsp of ACV to a glass of water.
- Stir well and include a small amount of honey for taste.
- Drink this solution before meals for treating body odor fast.
- Drinking this home medicine 3 times in a day for several days can cure strange body odor permanently.
Easy Body Odor Eliminator Home Remedies with Sage
How to get rid of body odor permanently? Sage is another home remedy for underarm smell treatment. It slows down the sweat glands activities and its antibacterial properties are effective in combating bacteria growth on your skin. Hence, sage is also the best one in sweating underarms home remedies. Hence, read the procedure that how to use sage with carrier oils to stop the foul smell naturally.
- Coconut oil/Olive oil
- Coriander & lavender essential oil
Remove smell from underarms naturally with Sage
- Merge sage essential oil with any carrier oils like coconut oil or olive oil.
- Stir well and sprinkle this homemade antiperspirant on the underarms.
- Rest for few minutes or until it dries before wearing clothes.
- Repeating this natural bad smelling sweat home remedy regularly.
- This is how to cure body odor with sage.
Natural Deodorant to Stop Armpits Odor using Sage Oil
- Blend sage, coriander, lavender essential oils by taking each of 5 drops.
- Include this fusion to 2 ounces of distilled witch hazel solution.
- Take this antiperspirant solution into a spray bottle.
- Spray it daily as a deodorant where you sweats most.
- Use this body odor remedy daily as a quick solution.
How to Get Rid of Body Odor Naturally with Rosemary?
An effective natural solution for removing bad body smell is rosemary. It limits the growth of bacteria that causes a strange smell. The chlorophyll and menthol in rosemary consist of deodorant properties which can neutralize bad smelling sweat. In addition to that, they will also make you smell good by providing nice fragrance to your body. Also, it manages the deficiency of zinc which is one of the reasons for a bad smell. So, use rosemary to get rid of body odor and it is also good for treating foot odor. Therefore, follow the procedure that how can we use the rosemary to treat the foul smell coming from our body.
Prevent underarm sweat using rosemary
- To eliminate bad smell, Add 1 1/2 cup of dried rosemary leaves to 4 cups of water.
- Cover and allow it to steep for 10 minutes.
- Mix this solution to your bathing water.
- Soak in it for 20 minutes and pat dry skin.
- Repeat this method daily to reduce foul body odor.
- Alternatively, you can mix 10 drops of rosemary oil to 1 ounce of water.
- Apply this homemade deodorant on your underarms daily.
- This is how to eliminate body odor.
Improving Personal Hygiene To Get Rid Of Body Odor
- Bathe regularly
- Make sure you dry yourself completely
- Wear fresh cotton cloth
The above-listed habits are counted as one of the body odor remedies. Because if you will not take care of your personal hygiene then whatever you do is just useless. So, keep your body neat and clean by doing regular bath and wearing washed clothes. This is how to stop body odor with home remedies for body odor.
Improving Lifestyle choices To Get Rid Of Body Odor
- Quit smoking and chewing tobacco
- Drink lots of water
- Eat food products containing probiotics
- Eliminate odor-producing food items from your diet
- Use enough green vegetables
There can be multiple reasons behind the body odor. It may vary person to person because each has a different lifestyle. It is obvious that if you smoke and eat odor producing food items then you may stink. Therefore, maintain a healthy and hygienic lifestyle. This is how to get rid of bad body odor naturally and how to reduce body odor.
Essential Oils for Body Odor
- Tea tree essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
So, these are the Essential oil for body odor & home remedies to get rid of body odor fastly. Use them regularly for permanent removal of bad smell under armpits. These natural remedies work most effective than commercial body deodorants. So, choose good and smell great.