- 1 What Causes Ringworm & Symptoms of Ringworm (Tinea)
- 2 How to Cure Ringworm Fast Naturally? - Get Rid of Ringworm Permanently
- 2.1 Natural Raw Papaya Treatment for Ringworm for Humans
- 2.2 How Does Aloe Vera Kill Ringworm Effectively?
- 2.3 How Does Garlic Cure Ringworm?
- 2.4 Apple Cider Vinegar for Ringworm Cure - Natural Way of Getting Rid of Ringworm
- 2.5 Over the Counter Ringworm Treatment with Turmeric
- 2.6 Treating Ringworm with Tea Tree Oil
- 3 Simple Tips for Preventing & Treating Ringworm
Cure Ringworm: Ringworm in its medical term known as Dermatophytosis is a skin fungal infection. This is not an infection due to worm but by a fungus. It can affect humans and even animals too. It shows red patches on the skin and further spreads to other parts of the body. The body parts like dry scalp, feet, groin, beard, can be affection by ringworm.
What Causes Ringworm & Symptoms of Ringworm (Tinea)
The ringworm infection is very common in children, people who grow pets like cats, etc. When you're wet and come into contact with the fungi then you will be more likely to develop the infection of dermatophytosis. Here are some other causes of ringworm.
[Read more: How to treat acidity naturally at home?]
The dermatophytosis is a contagious infection. Ringworm is caused by a mold-like parasite which grows on the outer layer skin cells. It spreads in many ways like the following.
- Object - Human
- Animal - Human
- Human - Human
- Soil - Human
A ringworm infected living creature is the spreader indirectly. Sharing the products like brushes, hats, clothes with the infected person, is the main cause of ringworm. But how can one identify ringworm?
[Read more: Get rid of chicken pox scars faster]
The signs of ringworm vary according to the area of infection. If there is an infection on the skin then the following signatures can help you recognize ringworm.
- Patches that are red, itchy, and scaly rashes.
- Formation of blisters from the patches.
- Outer edges of the patches turn red and resemble a ring.
If there is an infection in the nails, then your nails get thicker, discolored, and starts cracking. If it is on the scalp, then bald patches develop.
So, once you are sure with the infection, it is time to treat ringworm. Here are some painless home remedies for ringworm that help you effectively in curing ringworm quickly.
[Also read natural ways of removing neck blackness]
How to Cure Ringworm Fast Naturally? - Get Rid of Ringworm Permanently
Natural Raw Papaya Treatment for Ringworm for Humans
The quick and natural treatment for ringworm is with papaya. Because it carries the enzymes that kill the tinea fungus and thereby reduces inflammation.
Papaya Seeds for Ringworm Treatment
- Take out the seeds of a raw papaya and spread the seeds on a baking tray.
- Let them dry in the sun and then make the seeds into a powder by crushing them.
- Now, add water to the powder and make a paste.
- Apply it on the ringworm infection and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Do this process thrice a day to cure tinea cruris in humans.
Homemade Ringworm Medicine for Humans with Papaya
- Massage a slice of fresh papaya on the infection for 15 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Do the process thrice a day to relieve ringworm itch.
[Learn the tips to maintain oily skin]
How Does Aloe Vera Kill Ringworm Effectively?
Here is another quick home remedy for ringworm. It possesses the anti-fungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, it soothes the skin irritation.
Fight Ringworm with Aloe vera
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel on the infection.
- Repeat the process thrice a day for curing ringworm completely.
- You can also use the fresh juice of an aloe vera if there is no availability of organic aloe vera gel.
How Does Garlic Cure Ringworm?
The common kitchen ingredient that treats ringworm is garlic. It is an amazing solution for ringworm and pimples as it possesses the anti-fungal properties. You can eat the raw garlic or the cooked ones. Apart from eating follow the below methods to treat tinea.
How to Get Rid of Ringworm in 24 hours with Garlic Cloves?
- Slice a few garlic cloves and place them on the ringworm-infected area.
- Wrap it with a clean fabric strap and let it rest for the whole night.
- The next morning, replace the fabric and garlic slices.
- Replay the process until you remove ringworm permanently.
Fastest Way to Get Rid of Ringworm - Garlic
- Peel some garlic cloves and make a paste out of them.
- Apply the paste on the infection and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water and repeat this ringworm treatment daily.
[Read more: How can apple cider vinegar burns calories?]
Apple Cider Vinegar for Ringworm Cure - Natural Way of Getting Rid of Ringworm
One of the easy home remedies for ringworm is the apple cider vinegar. It has the anti-fungal properties and balances the pH level of the skin. It helps to prevent ringworm permanently and safely too. You can also use ACV to reduce ringworm infection for pets.
Instant Cure for Ringworm with ACV
- Dip a clean fabric in the fresh apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on the infection.
- Repeat this method of treating ringworm 4 to 5 times a day for 3 days.
- You can add ACV to the cloth wash as it acts as a disinfectant.
[Learn the benefits of apple cider vinegar for a sore throat]
Over the Counter Ringworm Treatment with Turmeric
The natural and quick cure for ringworm is possible with turmeric. It has the antibiotic and antiseptic properties which kill the tinea fungus.
Turmeric for getting rid of ringworm fast
- Add a tsp raw honey to 1 tsp of turmeric juice and drink it.
- Then apply the turmeric juice on the infected skin.
- Repeat the process every day until ringworm is gone.
- You can also spread the paste of turmeric and honey on the skin thrice a day.
Treating Ringworm with Tea Tree Oil
The tea tree oil carries the anti-fungal properties which kill ringworm fungus. Before using it dilute the tea tree oil as it may irritate the skin.
Anti-fungal Cream for Ringworm
- Dilute tea tree oil with water in the ratio of 1:1.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on the infected skin and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Repeat this treatment of ringworm 2 times a day and continuously for 4 weeks to cure ringworm completely.
So, these are some of the best natural remedies for ringworm prevention. Apart from these, you can also try coconut oil, lemongrass tea, lavender oil, jojoba oil, olive leaf, vinegar to treat ringworm.
Simple Tips for Preventing & Treating Ringworm
- Do not forget to dry the skin after the shower.
- Prevent any physical contact with the people and animals who already have ringworm infection. Do not share towels, hats, brushes, clothes with them to prevent the spread of ringworm.
- Make a habit of drinking 300 ml carrot juice and 200 ml spinach juice every day to cure ringworm quickly.
- Wash your hands regularly and your bedding, towels with hot water and antifungal cleaner.
- Consume plenty of water and raw vegetables, avoid white grains and sugars too.
- Wear a hat during the daytime if you are suffering from ringworm on the scalp. Also keep washing your hair regularly.
- Avoid using public toilets, pools and wear footwear if you need to use them.
- If you do not get any improvement in the healing of ringworm after 2 weeks, then consult a doctor and get a ringworm medication.
So, we hope these ringworm treatments might help you to cure ringworm faster and make you happy. Choose the best ones and get an OK from your doctor on the remedy usage. Since every human's skin type is different.
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure