- 1 How to Close Pores Naturally?
- 1.1 Home Remedies For Open Pores
- 1.1.1 How To Close Pores On the Hop with Ice Cubes
- 1.1.2 Open Pores Treatment with Almonds
- 1.1.3 Remedy For Open Pores At Home With Steam
- 1.1.4 How To Naturally Close Pores with Rosewater and Cucumber Juice Cleanser
- 1.1.5 Natural Remedies For Open Pores with Tomatoes
- 1.1.6 How To Close Pores Naturally using Witch Hazel
- 1.1 Home Remedies For Open Pores
Open pores are everyone’s nightmare! They look ugly and obvious on the very tip of your nose, greeting everybody unabashedly! The dust and the dirt on the streets, the curse of pollution, seem to have stuck on your cheeks of all places. What do you do? Spent a pretty penny on cosmetics and in salons trying to scrub away these recurring scourge on your face. It’s not like pimples and zits aren’t already wrecking havoc day in, day out! Rather than feed the giant that is Beauty & Cosmetics Industry, minimize pores products and try these cheap and cheerful house hacks for How To Close Pores Naturally?
How to Close Pores Naturally?
But what causes these mini craters to crack open on our faces? How to reduce pores on face by home remedy? We have pores all over our body, this is due to the hair follicles present all over the body which support the hair roots. Each hair follicle contains sebaceous gland which produces oil, which lubricates the skin. To put it simply, pores have a natural function to cleanse our body by letting out sweat and oil. So, when these pores are blocked, they widen to look more obvious with all the blockage building up. Oily skins, though having an advantage of developing fewer wrinkles, has a greater tendency for dilated pores and their appearance is made worse when oil gets trapped, oxidises and turns dark, classified as a blackhead. This is not the only reason though, makeup, excessive sweating, swelling of pores due to oil build-up, hygiene, aging, genetics even. So are there ways of Treating Open Pores naturally?
Home Remedies For Open Pores
- Ice cubes
- Almonds & Oranges
- Rose water & Cucumber juice
- Witch hazel
How To Close Pores On the Hop with Ice Cubes
Those out of nowhere party plans are simply the worst news for a girl, how to close pores naturally in no time. Quick fix? Ice is a timely solution to close your open pores on the go; it has a skin tightening effect. Just rub a cube of ice on your face before you apply the makeup, you’d notice a remarked difference. This is your best cheat sheet for how to get rid of open pores on the go, and fast!
Open Pores Treatment with Almonds
Almonds have skin restorative properties. So, it makes sense to have an almond scrub at hand for minimising open pores and clearing up your nose and skin. So how to close pores naturally with almonds? If you are all for homemade and a natural, here’s our How to minimize pores DIY recipe for an almond and orange peel scrub for Open Pores Treatment.
Treating Open Pores Naturally with an Almond & Orange Peel Scrub
- 5-10 Almonds
- 1 – 1½ tbsp of orange peel powder
- ½ tbsp of Sweet Almond oil
- A dop of Bitter almond oil (optional)
- A drop of Orange essential oil (optional)
Method of Preparation
- Ground the almonds coarsely to tiny granules, not too fine, or grainy.
- Add a tablespoon of orange peel powder to the almond mixture. The natural oils of almonds will help mix the orange peel powder.
- You can add (Sweet) Almond oil to this mixture if you have dry or sensitive skin, or if the mixture is too dry to mix properly. Almond oil is great for massage and face care.
- Massage your face with this scrub in circular motion.
- You can also add a drop of Bitter almond oil or, a drop of orange essential oil for fragrance.
Sweet Almond Oil is basically your regular oil, one of the carrier oils. Bitter almond oil is an essential oil, which has fragrance and evopurates quickly. So, you can include this 2 months shelf life scrub on your Home Remedies To Close Pores list. You can also gift this scrub to your friends and family who are looking for how to close pores naturally!
Remedy For Open Pores At Home With Steam
Steam is decidedly the most popularly suggested method for unclogging the pores. What steaming does is help you lose the debris trapped inside the pores so that pores are clear. How to minimize pores on nose with a Steam? It is very important to use professional products as improper cleansing will only cause more damage. Use a mild cleanser or the above homemade scrub to clean your face before a steam. And wash your face with cool water to close the pores afterwards. Since Open pores remedies will be incomplete without mentioning steam, utilize this method to your best advantage.
How To Naturally Close Pores with Rosewater and Cucumber Juice Cleanser
These two ingredients are used as cleansers and have various uses to treat our face. You can use this natural cleanser to wash your face before or after a steam, not only will this cool mixture give you a fresh look but the silica in cucumber will improve your skin texture. This is a sure way to lessen your open pores. Rather than reach for a face wash, use this Open Pores Remedy cleanser to better effect. How to shrink pores home remedies with other cleansers with rosewater!
How to make Rosewater and Cucumber Juice cleanser for Open Pores Treatment
- A cucumber
Directions to prepare
- Cut and blend one whole cucumber into a fine juice. Don’t bother with the peel.
- Add a few drops of Rosewater to this revigorating juice.
- If you like, squeeze a bit of lemon for clearing off acne.
If you want no hassle approach what about how to minimize pores with baking soda? Always the best bet!
Natural Remedies For Open Pores with Tomatoes
This fruit has multipurpose uses when it comes to your face care. With its mild citric nature, tomatoes give you a fresh face by opening your pores and removing any dirt and dust accumulated in your open pores. Home Remedies For Open Pores with tomatoes are a dozen a dime. So, how to use this multipurpose fruit for your skin care regime? How to reduce pores on face permanently with tomatoes?
Method 1: How To Close Open Pores with Plain tomato
- Take a tomato, and cut it into two halves.
- Rub each half thoroughly on your face and leaves this fruity pack on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Method 2: Garlic & Tomato, Smelly but Effective Remedy For Open Pores
- Take 3-4 pods of garlic and half a tomato.
- Blend them together, and apply the mixture on your face.
- Rinse it off after 15-20 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Then to close off your cleansed pores, wash again with cool water.
Method 3: Best Way To Close Pores using Tomatoes & Chamomile
- Take the pulp of a tomato and add half a tablespoon of chamomile powder.
- Mix well and apply the mixture to your pores.
- Wash off once it dries and sees your open pores shrink naturally.
How To Close Pores Naturally using Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is a natural astringent, which means it’s not only good for minimising your open pores but also clearing off any acne. This flowering plant extract clears off excess oil, kills bacteria, debris, and other impurities. So, How to get rid of open pores with Witch hazel? Dab a bit of witch hazel with a cotton ball all over your face and once it dies off, rinse with water. Open Pores Permanent Treatment can be done by using Witch Hazel in your face care routine, particularly after a tedious day on the streets.
Bid Adieu to open pores with these wonderful home remedies and hacks. You never have to worry again if they reappear, all you have to do is use these methods for How To Close Pores Naturally and never waste a penny on any of those chemical concoctions they call creams! How to reduce pore size permanently is something we all want to know! For those of us who can afford fancy medical treatments, there are few options out there, like laser treatment. But if you are looking to save money and crazy for homemade stuff, these Natural Remedies For Open Pores will be of great use! My only advice for open pores permanent treatment at home is for routine use of these Remedies To Close Open Pores.