- 1 How to Get Rid of Oily Skin? Best Homemade Toners for Oily Skin
- 1.1 List Of Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin
- 1.1.1 Natural Oily-Acne Prone Skin Toner – Cold Water
- 1.1.2 Homemade Natural Skin Toners For Oily Skin
- 1.1.3 Are Witch Hazel and Lemon are Good Toners for Oily Skin?
- 1.1.4 DIY Herbal Toner for Oily Skin with Green Tea?
- 1.1.5 Make your Own Face Cream for Oily Skin Removal
- 1.1.6 Rice Water Toner for Treating Oily Skin Fast
- 1.1.7 Chamomile – Best toner For Oily Sensitive Skin
- 1.1.8 Effective Home Remedies for Oily Skin – Aloe vera Toner
- 1.1.9 White Vinegar As a Best Natural Toner For Oily Skin
- 1.1 List Of Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin
Beauty is all about enhancing what you have. But oily and greasy face can cause a lot of discomfort in summer days. Usually, we use a cleansing method to remove the excess oil and sebum from the face. But the thick greasy layer on your skin doesn’t go away with a cleanser. So, toning is necessary for getting rid of oily skin. By using a proper toner, the remaining traces of oil, impurities, dead skin cells will wash away from the skin. There are various Toners for Oily Skin that can be prepared at home. They are cheap and effective in treating the oily skin.
Also, toners help to restore the lost pH and balance it, shrink the large skin pores for controlling sebum production. For best oily skin care, homemade toners are best when compared with commercial drugstore toners. Because homemade toners are alcohol-free and don’t contain sulfates which make your skin dry. Here are the few natural face toners for oily skin treatment. Try anyone in these homemade toners for treating oily skin effectively.
How to Get Rid of Oily Skin? Best Homemade Toners for Oily Skin
Who doesn’t want a clear and smooth skin? Some people do not have to be worried about their looks and skin tone as they already have god gifted white and smooth skin tone. But for some people, it is not at all easy to look good all the time. They need to put a lot of efforts. Below, some of the best, cheapest and easiest homemade skin toners for oily skin are given. Try them and get rid of oily skin.
List Of Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin
- Cold water
- Witch hazel
- Green tea
- Rice water
- Aloe vera
- White vinegar
Natural Oily-Acne Prone Skin Toner – Cold Water
An inexpensive and easily available face toner for oily skin is cold water. The distilled and filtered cold water helps to tighten the open skin pores and prevents oiliness of the skin. Besides, cold water also heals acne, pimples, and inflammation due to various allergies. Cold water is one of the best toners for oily skin. See the procedure that how can you get a fair and glowing skin with this water.
How to use this sensitive skin toner for oily skin?
- Take 1/2 cup of distilled water and include 4 to 5 ice cubes.
- Allow the water to become cold.
- Then, dip a cotton pad in this cold water and apply it to your face.
- Another option, rub an ice cube directly on your face and neck to reduce oiliness.
- Regular usage of this oily skin toner can remove oil from your face.
- This is a toner for oily sensitive skin.
Homemade Natural Skin Toners For Oily Skin
How to treat oily skin naturally? Rose water is the best face toner for oily skin removal. It maintains the pH balance of the skin and controls excess production of sebum. Rosewater also contains both toning and cleansing properties, hence it open the clogged pores and removes impurities. So, use rosewater as a good toner for oily skin.
Ingredients Needed For Top Toners For Oily Skin
How to Use Rosewater Toner for Oily Skin?
- Apply rose water on your face with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave this oily skin toner solution to dry completely.
- Then, wash your face and again use this natural face toner for oily skin.
- For added benefit, add a half tsp of camphor powder to rosewater bottle.
- Regular use of this homemade toner can treat oily skin fastly.
- This can be proved to be the best skin toners for oily skin.
Are Witch Hazel and Lemon are Good Toners for Oily Skin?
When coming to best homemade toners for oily skin, lemon and witch hazel are perfect. These two are natural astringents for oily skin people because they help to tighten open pores and reduce the production of sebum on the skin. You can use this lemon and witch hazel toner for combination skin also.
DIY Toner for Oily Skin at Home
- Squeeze the juice from one fresh lemon.
- Add 2 tbsps of water and 1/2 tbsp of witch hazel solution to it.
- Stir well; then oily skin toner is ready.
- Dip a cotton swab in this natural face toner and wipe your face with this moisturizer.
- Repeat using this best toner for oily skin best face toner for oily skin to make skin less oily.
Note: For the excessive oily face, you can increase the amount of witch hazel solution. Use lemon juice only after diluting with water.
DIY Herbal Toner for Oily Skin with Green Tea?
How to prevent oily skin naturally? Among the Top 10 toners for oily skin, green tea is also one. The tannins present in green tea removes the impurities and sebum from the pores. It also hydrates the skin and prevents skin from dryness. So, you can use green tea as a best hydrating toner for oily skin and dry skin also. This is a homemade toner for oily skin.
Homemade Facial Toner for Oily Skin
- To make natural skin toner, boil 1 cup of water.
- Insert 2 green tea bags in that boiling water.
- Let the bags to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bags and allow the green tea to cool down.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to this solution and mix well.
- Dab a cotton ball in this toning mixture and wipe your face with it.
- Continue using this best skin toner for oily skin treatment.
Make your Own Face Cream for Oily Skin Removal
Tomato is the best natural moisturizer for oily skin. It contains astringent properties which help for tightening of skin pores and reduce the sebum production from your face. It can also cure skin irritation, itching, and other skin rashes. So, tomato acts as a gentle toner for oily skin.
Natural Face Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin
- Take a ripe tomato having medium size.
- Crush it to extract the juice.
- Then, dip a cotton pad in this tomato face cream and apply over your cleansed face.
- Leave this oily skin moisturizer cream for 10 minutes.
- After, remove it off with water.
- Repeat this oily skin home remedy twice in a day to reduce oil from face.
- This is a natural toner for oily skin.
Rice Water Toner for Treating Oily Skin Fast
Rice water is the best face toner to get rid of oily skin. It tightens the enlarged pores on the skin and controls excess sebum production on the skin surface. Also, it stimulates cell growth and improves blood flow to the skin. So, use this organic moisturizer for oily skin treatment.
How to Make Your Skin Less Oily?
- Take one cup of uncooked rice and wash it with water.
- Then, soak the rice in another cup of water for two hours.
- Strain out the water and use it for toning your face.
- Repeat using this homemade face toner twice a day for preventing oily skin fast.
Chamomile – Best toner For Oily Sensitive Skin
Chamomile tea can be used as the best toner for oily skin. This natural herb promotes skin rejuvenation, reduces inflammation and also helps in restoring the skin moisture. Therefore, see how can you use this amazing and miraculous herb that may help you get an oil-free and glowing face.
Ingredients For The Best Toner For Oily Skin
- One tablespoon of chamomile
- Hot water
- Lemon juice
DIY Face Toner For Oily Skin
- Add a glass of water in a pan.
- Also, bring it to boil after adding a tablespoon of chamomile.
- Boil it in low flame for few minutes.
- Pur it into a ceramic bowl and add lemon juice in it.
- Let it get cool and apply on your face.
- Use this remedy alternate days to see the improvement.
Effective Home Remedies for Oily Skin – Aloe vera Toner
Aloe Vera helps to restore the pH of the skin and also reduce oiliness of the skin. This natural herb is loaded with medicinal properties. It can be used topically as well as orally also. Therefore, check out the procedure that ho can we use this herb to treat our oily skin. It The astringent properties of aloe vera can close the open skin pores.
How to control oily skin with Aloe vera face toner?
- Extract the gel from fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and add 3 tbsps of clean water to it.
- Stir well, and apply this oily skin moisturizer to your face.
- Then, rinse your face with water.
- Repeat using this oily skin toner for 2 times in a day to get rid of oily skin.
White Vinegar As a Best Natural Toner For Oily Skin
Vinegar can be used as the best toner for oily skin by maintaining the pH level of the skin. It removes dirt from face and makes it glow and shine. It also removes the extra oil residing in the small pores on the skin. Therefore, just try this kitchen remedy and hopefully it will be very effective and helpful to you.
Procedure How to Use Best Toner Oily Skin
- First of all, wash your face with cold water and pat it dry.
- Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and dilute it with two teaspoons of water.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and apply that solution on your face.
- Wait for few minutes till it gets dry.
- Again wash your face with the water.
- Repeat this easy remedy for one week and you will start observing the better change.
So, these are the natural toners for oily skin treatment. Pick anyone from these toners and use regularly to prevent oily skin naturally.