- 1 Gum Bleeding Causes And Treatment
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Bleeding Gums
- 1.1.1 How To Stop Bleeding Gums Using Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1.1.2 Bleeding Gums Treatment With Aloe Vera
- 1.1.3 How To Treat Bleeding Gums With Oil Pulling
- 1.1.4 Salt Water - A Bleeding Gums Remedy
- 1.1.5 Bleeding Gums Cure Using Tea Bags
- 1.1.6 Chamomile - Bleeding Gums Home Remedy
- 1.1.7 How To Get Rid Of Bleeding Gums Using Turmeric
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Bleeding Gums
Oral health is as important as the health of the whole body. Teeth are the very important and necessary part of our body. If the health or the condition of teeth is bad then it may bring so many problems to us. First of all, it will not allow us to chew food properly which may lead to bad digestion. Bleeding gums these days is very common problems which if not taken care may lead to fatal diseases. There is a homemade remedy for bleeding gums provided in the article, read them to reap benefits.
Also, if the teeth are pulled out of your mouth, it will change the whole look of the face. The remedy for pulled out teeth is wearing dentures but still, it has its own demerits and there is a no better option when it comes to replacing the natural one with the artificial. Therefore, find out how to stop gum bleeding immediately at home.
Gum Bleeding Causes And Treatment
What good for bleeding gums? Deficiency of vitamin C and vitamin A can also lead to bleeding gums problem. A person wearing dentures should clean his dentures, tongue, gums with a soft toothbrush along with the roof of mouth twice daily, i.e., in the morning & also before sleeping in the night.Take out your dentures while going to sleep at night. The unhygienic condition of dentures can also lead to the bleeding gums. And also if the denture does not fit into your mouth properly they can lead to bleeding gums.
List Of Home Remedies For Bleeding Gums
- Salt Water
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Aloe Vera
- Oil Pulling
- Tea Bags
- Chamomile Tea
How To Stop Bleeding Gums Using Hydrogen Peroxide
How do I stop my gums from bleeding after a procedure? The antimicrobial property of hydrogen peroxide helps in killing the germs responsible for bleeding gums. It is used in clearing the small wound to prevent infection. Also, it is used for mouth rinse to remove stains from our teeth. Follow the instructions on how to use hydrogen peroxide for treating bleeding gums at home. This is used as one of the home medicines for bleeding gums.
- Take water and hydrogen peroxide in equal amount.
- Rinse mouth using this effective solution and then spit it out.
- Repeat the process twice a day for some weeks.
- Use this home remedy for bleeding gums.
- Also, make a paste of hydrogen peroxide and a teaspoon of baking soda
- With the help of your fingers or toothbrush apply the paste to your gums.
- After few minutes, spit it out and rinse with water.
- Besides these methods, another way is also there.
- Make a paste of clove oil and hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply it on your gumline and leave for sometimes.
- Rinse your mouth
- This is how to prevent bleeding gums using homemade remedy for bleeding gums.
Bleeding Gums Treatment With Aloe Vera
Anti-inflammatory & healing properties of aloe vera make it an effective remedy for treating different types of oral problems, including the denture pain. Always first prefer the natural remedies for geographic tongue. If you do not see any improvement, then consult your doctor. Aloe vera is loaded with medicinal properties thus, is one of the best home remedies for so many problems related to our body. This is the homemade remedy for bleeding gums after tooth extraction.
- Aloe vera leaf
- Cool water
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf with the help of a knife.
- Mash it and with the help of a cotton ball, apply it directly on the painful gums.
- After 10 minutes, you can wash your mouth thoroughly with cool water.
- After washing your mouth, do not eat anything especially hard food items for about one hour.
- Repeating this remedy 2- 3 times per day may reduce the pain forever.
- If you have dry mouth symptoms, drink a ¼ cup of aloe vera juice daily.
- To make the juice blend two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with a cup of water or citrus juice like that of orange.
- This is one of the best ways to cure bleeding gums naturally.
How To Treat Bleeding Gums With Oil Pulling
How to stop bleeding gums and bad breath with oil pulling? This ancient Ayurvedic practice can help treat red patches on your tongue from your mouth and body. It also helps maintain good oral health. Oil pulling not only cures a geographic tongue but also helps in detoxifying the body, whitens teeth, aids hormonal changes, helps in avoiding headaches and also promotes oral hygiene. It can be used as a homemade remedy for bleeding gums during pregnancy.
- Coconut oil
- Sesame Oil
- Warm water
- Take coconut or sesame oil in a bowl.
- Take a tablespoon of oil from the bowl and keep it in your mouth.
- Swish this oil into your mouth for at least 10 minutes.
- Spit out that oil & wash your mouth using lukewarm water.
- After this, brush your teeth normally as you do.
- Repeat the instructions daily in the morning and also while going to bed at night.
- Follow this, for how to get rid of bleeding gums.
Salt Water - A Bleeding Gums Remedy
Table salt also has numerous Uses. It is very effective in treating the oral health problems. Along with this, it also provides relief from mosquitoes bite. It keeps the ants away. Salt helps in keep the sliced fruits & vegetables fresh, i.e., sliced fruits & vegetables do not turn brown if we apply salt to it. Follow the instruction to use this homemade remedy for bleeding gums at night because it is very easy to make a salt solution.
- Table salt
- Lukewarm water
- Take out your dentures.
- Give a gentle massage to your gums with table salt for a few seconds.
- Wash it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do this before sleeping on the night daily.
- This is a homemade remedy for bleeding gums.
Alternate Method To Homemade Remedy For Bleeding Gums
- Add one teaspoon of salt in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Use it to wash your mouth.
- Do this twice daily till the swelling does not subside.
Bleeding Gums Cure Using Tea Bags
How do I know if my gums stop bleeding after tooth extraction? Black tea is very rich in tannic acid that reduces the pain and swelling of the gums caused by wearing dentures. It is also very helpful in stopping the growth of bacteria in our mouth. Use this remedy to get rid of gums that pain due to dentures and also because of improper caring of oral health.
- Black tea bag
- Hot water
- Lukewarm water
- Dip a black tea bag into a cup of hot water for about five minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and allow it to get cool.
- Keep it in the affected gum for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean your mouth using lukewarm water.
- Perform this remedy once or twice a day for some days.
- This is also a homemade remedy for bleeding gums.
Warning:- Do not eat or drink anything except water before and during this treatment.
Chamomile - Bleeding Gums Home Remedy
The antiseptic property works wonder when it comes to bleeding gums. Chamomile is a natural herb that is very effective in fighting all kinds of oral health problems. Other then this, it contributes to some other fields. It deals with digestive problems, such as bloating. Chamomile neutralizes the stomach acid and tannins present in it are effective to cope with pain or spasms. It is a natural herb whose carminative properties help in the proper and smooth working of the digestive system.
- Chamomile flowers
- Either add two teaspoons of dried or one tablespoon of fresh chamomile flowers in a cup of hot water.
- Boil it for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain it out and use it to rinse your mouth.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day at least.
- Soon you will notice the improvements.
- This is the homemade remedy for bleeding gums.
How To Get Rid Of Bleeding Gums Using Turmeric
This is a very common kitchen spice that is available in every home. It is loaded with many medicinal properties like it inhibits the skin cancer. It takes care the health of our liver along with our stomach. This is also used as a beauty ingredient that works wonder. Read the instructions on how to use homemade remedy for bleeding gums and get rid of oral health problems faster.
- Turmeric powder
- Lukewarm water
- Take a ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add enough of water to make a paste of it.
- Apply this herbal paste to the painful gums.
- After five minutes, rub your gums gently for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse off your mouth with the lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy twice a day for at least a week.
First, try out these effective home remedies to get relieved from bleeding gums. If you are not observing any improvement then you can consult the doctor and buy the Bleeding gums treatment products from the market.