- 1 Homemade Foot Cream – Heel Repair Cream Recipes
- 1.1 Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Homemade Foot Cream
- 1.2 Honey & Milk Foot Care Cream
- 1.3 Mustard Oil & Bees Wax Foot Crack Cream
- 1.4 Homemade Moisturizer – Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter
- 1.5 Tea Tree Oil & Olive Oil – The Best Foot Cream
- 1.6 Homemade Foot Cream with Peppermint
Homemade Foot Cream: We mostly neglect to take care of our foot regularly. Right? Do you know that the absence of sebaceous glands in the feet is the main reason why they look dry all the time? If not taken care properly, they lead to cracked heels, itching, corns, and calluses. A regular moisturizing and nourishing the foot with the best homemade foot cream provides essential vitamins and nutrients to the feet. This helps to maintain a proper foot health. But how should I prepare my foot cream at home?
Irrespective of choosing a best foot cream commercial product, you can prepare them at your home. The natural ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, etc., helps to rejuvenate the skin and moisturize the dry skin under feet.
Homemade Foot Cream – Heel Repair Cream Recipes
Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Homemade Foot Cream
The coconut oil moisturizes the skin due to the presence of healthy fats in it. The caprylic and lauric acids treat the fungal infections as they have the antimicrobial, and disinfectant properties. And the shea butter carries fatty acids like oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linoleic acids. They help in a faster healing of any infections and acts as the best foot care cream.
[Read more: Instant Dehydration Treatment]
Homemade Natural Moisturizers with Coconut Oil
- Pour some water in a pan and then place a mason jar in it.
- Now, add 3 tbsps of beeswax, 1/4 cup of coconut oil and shea butter.
- Heat the pan and turn off it when the butter and beeswax melts. Take out the jar and let it cool down.
- Blend all the ingredients in the mason jar.
- Add ten drops of oregano oil and peppermint oil to the solution.
- Again pour the solution into the jar and refrigerate it.
- Use this mixture to massage on the clean foot to cure cracked heels.
[Read more: Dry Scalp Treatment]
Honey & Milk Foot Care Cream
Honey holds the moisture of the skin with its humectant property. So, you can use it to treat dry and cracked heels. And milk carries vitamins which are helpful for reinvigorating and repairing the skin. One more benefit of this homemade foot cream is the orange juice. It is a rich source of vitamin C which stimulates the collagen production to maintain the skin elasticity.
Crack Heal Cream with Honey
- Heat a cup of honey and add 2 tbsps of hot whole milk to it.
- Stir well and mix the juice of a half orange.
- Store this mixture in an air-tight container.
- Before applying this mixture clean up your feet with warm water and scrub the foot and remove any dry skin with a pumice stone.
- Then apply the foot cream on the feet. Ensure that you cover all the dry parts of the foot with the lotion.
- Let it rest for about 45 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the same procedure with a gap of 2 days.
[Also read home remedies for dandruff]
Mustard Oil & Bees Wax Foot Crack Cream
This is a best homemade foot cream. You can prevent the foot dryness with the beeswax as it forms a protective layer over the foot skin. The essential oils like coconut, mustard, almond oils are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats which repair the skin and nourishes it.
How to Make Feet Soft Easier?
- Heat a cup of beeswax on a low flame.
- When the wax melts down, add half a cup mustard oil, three tsp coconut oil, and almond oil.
- Mix them thoroughly and then remove it from the flame. Let it cool down until you get a creamier consistency.
- Store the mixture in a container.
- Use this homemade foot cream to massage the clean foot daily before you sleep.
[Read more: Dark Circle Removal]
Homemade Moisturizer – Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter
The Cocoa butter is an ultra-hydrating ingredient. The emollient properties of it help to treat dryness of the foot. It is also a rich source of antioxidants like polyphenols, flavonoids which reduces the inflammation of the skin and regenerates it. So, look at the procedure of preparing this homemade foot cream with cocoa butter.
How to Heal Foot Cracks?
- Add 15 gms of cocoa butter, coconut oil, and beeswax to a heavy-based stainless steel saucepan and beat it on a low flame.
- Then mix 2 tbsps of sweet almond oil and mix it thoroughly with a spoon.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Now, just add a few drops of lemon oil and ginger oil to the mixture.
- Mix it well and store it in an air-tight glass jar.
- Before you sleep, apply this foot cream on your feet and wear a pair of cotton socks.
Tea Tree Oil & Olive Oil – The Best Foot Cream
The tea tree oil is a potential oil which cures ringworm and athlete’s foot. The antifungal, anti-viral properties of tea tree oil are responsible for this. It also provides relief from itchiness, calluses, and soften the corns. And anti-aging oxidants of olive oil protects and nourishes the skin. The squalene of olive oil maintains the skin moisture levels.
DIY Foot Cream with tea tree oil
- Add 1/4 cup olive oil and cocoa butter to a hot heavy-based saucepan.
- Then add 20 gms of beeswax and heat them until they melt.
- Turn off the flame and add ten drops of tea tree oil and peppermint oil to the hot solution.
- Store it in an air-tight container and let if cool completely.
- Use this natural foot cream on the feet 2 times a day, after the bath and before bed.
Homemade Foot Cream with Peppermint
The peppermint calms down and relieves skin inflammation. It makes you feel cold when you apply it on foot. The properties like antiseptic, and antimicrobial help to heal cracked feet and treat foot infections. So, look at the procedure of homemade foot cream with peppermint.
- Add 1/4 cup shea butter and coconut oil to a hot medium sized sauce pan.
- Now add 2 tbsps of olive oil and mix all of them thoroughly till they get melted.
- Then turn off the flame and add 15 drops of peppermint oil.
- Blend them together for about 5 minutes and then store it in a hygienic container.
- After its temperature gets low, massage your feet with this peppermint foot cream.
So, these are some of the best DIY foot creams. Try any of the homemade foot cream and enjoy the fruitful results. And moreover, let us know your experience in the comment section.
“If Your Feet Are Happy, You Are Happy”