- 1 Home Remedies for Stomach Upset – Natural Treatment for Stomach Pain
- 1.1 Does Ginger Soothe Stomach Upset?
- 1.2 Home Remedies for Stomach Upset with Carrots
- 1.3 Try Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Stomach Upset
- 1.4 Best Stomach Upset Medicine Over the Counter – Fennel Seeds
- 1.5 Safest Remedy for Stomach Upset – Thyme
- 1.6 Soothing Tea for Upset Stomach – Mint Tea
- 1.7 Chamomile Tea to Get Rid of Upset Stomach
- 1.8 How to Cure Upset Stomach Using Baking Soda?
- 1.9 Cinnamon Tea for Treating Stomach Upset
- 1.10 Caraway seed Herbal Medicine for Stomach Upset
- 2 Tips to Reduce Stomach Upset – How to Relieve Stomach Pain?
Home Remedies for Stomach Upset: At one point or the other, everyone experiences stomach upset or stomachaches. Treating this situation is a very tricky thing unless you identify the causes. An upset stomach may be due to normal indigestion or irritable bowel syndrome or many other reasons. If you are suffering from the stomach ache, then here are some remedies for instant relief from stomach pain.
[Read more: Toothpaste for pimples]
Home Remedies for Stomach Upset – Natural Treatment for Stomach Pain
Does Ginger Soothe Stomach Upset?
An effective remedy for treating stomach upset is ginger. Drop the chopped ginger pieces on the food for instant relief from upset stomach.
How to Take Ginger for Upset Stomach?
- Combine two tsp ginger juice, one tsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Dilute the solution with water if you want.
- Drink this solution every day to get rid of gassy stomach.
Ginger for Stomach Bloating
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the ginger slices.
- Chew them daily to get rid of stomach upset.
Reduce Pain in Stomach using Ginger
Having Ginger tea relieves stomach upset, stomach aches, cramps, gas, and bloating.
- Steep half a tsp chopped ginger in hot water for 4 minutes.
- Drink the ginger tea every day to cure stomach upset.
- You can also add honey or sugar to sweeten it.
[Read more: dry scalp treatment]
Home Remedies for Stomach Upset with Carrots
Carrots help to relieve indigestion and reduce the symptoms of stomach upset. However, consumption of too many carrots leads to indigestion.
How to Stop Stomach Pain with Carrots?
- Boil 4 to 5 carrots in 4 cups of water.
- Then add one tsp of dry peppermint or a tea bag of peppermint.
- Steep for 15 minutes on medium flame or turn off the flame when the carrots get softer.
- Remove the tea bag and blend the mixture.
- Then add a small piece of ginger or a few drops of lemon juice in the mixture,
- Drink the juice every day for curing an upset stomach.
Carrots as Stomach Upset Treatment
- Boil 1.2 cups of baby carrots, four tsp minced ginger in 2 cups of water on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Then turn off the flame and blend them by adding buttermilk and salt into a smooth texture.
- Drink the solution every day to reduce stomach upset.
[Read more: Get rid of pimples fast]
Try Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Stomach Upset
The Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for stomach upset. It has the antibiotic properties that help digest the food and prevent upset stomach.
How to Calm an Upset Stomach using Apple Cider vinegar?
- Add two tsp apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink the stomach pain curing solution 2 to 3 times a day
- Also, you can add honey to enhance the taste.
[Read more: Apple cider vinegar for weight loss]
Best Stomach Upset Medicine Over the Counter – Fennel Seeds
Here is one more effective home remedy for stomach upset. The fennel seeds have an oil that reduces nausea and gas. It is very helpful in treating stomach upset caused by fatty or spicy food intake.
Natural Solution for Stomach Upset with Fennel Seeds
- Add 2 tsp fennel seeds in a glass of water and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Steep for nearly 10 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Drink this tea every day for curing stomach ache.
How to Relieve Stomach Upset with Fennel Seeds?
- Make a powder of half a tsp dry fennel seeds and add water.
- Drink this solution 2 times a day to stop stomach pain.
- You can also chew the fennel seeds for stomach upset relief.
[Read more: Cystic acne treatment]
Safest Remedy for Stomach Upset – Thyme
Thyme is one of the instant home remedies for stomach upset. It stimulates the digestive system and helps stomach cramps and thereby, relieves stomach upset and gas pressure.
How to make the Thyme tea to control stomach upset symptoms?
- Add a tsp of dry thyme leaves in a cup of boiling water.
- Steep it for nearly 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Drink it thrice a day to prevent stomach upset.
[Read more: How to get rid of sweaty hands]
Soothing Tea for Upset Stomach – Mint Tea
This is an old natural remedy for stomach upset. Either peppermint or spearmint can help soothes stomach upset and helps digestion.
- Add 1 tsp of dry mint to a cup of boiling water.
- Cover it with a lid and steep for nearly 10 minutes.
- Drink this tea thrice a day to fight upset stomach.
[Read more: Home Remedies for Abscess tooth]
Chamomile Tea to Get Rid of Upset Stomach
One of the quickest home remedies for stomach upset is the chamomile tea. It calms the stomach and soothes your intestinal tract. It can be used to treat all the digestive problems.
- Add a tsp of dry chamomile herbs to a cup of water and boil for 5minutes.
- Strain the solution and drink it twice a day to prevent indigestion.
- You can also add honey to improve flavor.
[Learn how to get rid of smelly feet]
How to Cure Upset Stomach Using Baking Soda?
An excessive production of acids in the stomach leads to indigestion. The baking soda is a simple remedy for stomach upset. It acts as an antacid and neutralizes the acids in the stomach. If you are suffering from high blood pressure or if you are on a sodium -restricted diet, skip this stomach upset treatment.
- Add half a tsp baking soda to half a glass of water.
- Drink the solution every day for treating indigestion.
[Read more: Get instant relief from Arthritis]
Cinnamon Tea for Treating Stomach Upset
An aromatic spice that stimulates the digestive system and treats stomach upset is the cinnamon. It ensures a proper functioning of the digestive tract.
- Add half a tsp cinnamon powder in a cup of hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Drink the tea every day to get rid of indigestion.
- Adding honey to it enhances the flavor.
[Read more: How to eliminate cellulite?]
Caraway seed Herbal Medicine for Stomach Upset
Like the fennel seeds, caraway seeds are one of the relieving home remedies for stomach upset. It helps in a smooth digestion and relieves gas pressure.
- Add a tsp of caraway seeds to a cup of boiling water.
- Steep for nearly 10 minutes.
- Drink this tea thrice a day.
- For an instant indigestion relief, chew caraway seeds.
[Also Read: How to treat a sinus headache at home?]
Tips to Reduce Stomach Upset – How to Relieve Stomach Pain?
- A proper diet including bananas, apples, papaya, cherries, apricots, yogurt, buttermilk can help to prevent stomach upset and indigestion.
- Avoid the intake of fatty, spicy, acidic, processed foods, nuts, tomatoes, caffeine, chocolates, peppers to avoid stomach upset.
- Exercising helps to get rid of stomach upset and indigestion.
- Stop smoking, drinking alcohol and sleeping flat on the back as it will lead to acid reflux,
- To ease stomach upset, try the carbonated soda. You can also try placing a heating pad on the stomach to ease stomach pain.
- Start doing, yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises to avoid stomach upset because stress increases the gastrointestinal problems.
- Remember to chew food completely.
- If you are experiencing severe pain in the stomach or a severe stomach upset even after trying the remedies, consult a doctor.
So, these are some of the best home remedies for stomach upset and tips to prevent indigestion. Try any of them and let us know the experience.
Mind the Butterflies in Your Stomach…. They’re Trying to Tell You Something