- 1 Natural Home Remedies for Tuberculosis
- 1.1 Different Effective Ways To Cure Tuberculosis Naturally | Home Remedies For TB
- 1.1.1 Tomato - Natural Cure For Tuberculosis
- 1.1.2 Orange to Heal Tuberculosis
- 1.1.3 Tuberculosis Treatment With Drumstick
- 1.1.4 Garlic Solution For Tuberculosis
- 1.1.5 Deal Tuberculosis With Green Tea
- 1.1.6 Banana To Recover Tuberculosis
- 1.1.7 Tuberculosis Prevention With Walnuts
- 1.1.8 Black Pepper For Tuberculosis Prevention
- 1.1.9 Cure Naturally Tuberculosis With Bottle Gourd
- 1.1.10 Mint To Fight Tuberculosis
- 1.1.11 Natural Cure For Tuberculosis - Pineapple
- 1.1.12 Custard Apple - Tuberculosis Natural Remedies
- 1.2 Do's for Tuberculosis Treatment - Tips To Treat Tuberculosis Naturally
- 1.1 Different Effective Ways To Cure Tuberculosis Naturally | Home Remedies For TB
Suffering from Tuberculosis? The common respiratory infection found in everyone nowadays. Do not take the condition superficially as it can affect you resulting in damaging internal organs. Study the Home remedies for tuberculosis cough which are mentioned in detail below and fix tuberculosis naturally at home.
TB is contagious and anyone can get affected by the disease. The bacteria 'Mycobacterium tuberculosis' causes tuberculosis. The other reasons for TB may be a weak immune system, improper diet, etc. Here are some natural treatments to eradicate tuberculosis before you see the doctor.
Natural Home Remedies for Tuberculosis
Let us know the natural products and vegetables which help to trigger tuberculosis naturally at home. The fresh and vital ingredients which treat most of the issues are available at home itself. The only thing is to differentiate the substances which can cure the specific issue. Have a peep on all the contents given below are ayurvedic home remedies for tuberculosis and pick the agents which you are comfortable with regularly following to stop tuberculosis and regulate immunity.
Different Effective Ways To Cure Tuberculosis Naturally | Home Remedies For TB
- Green Tea
- Black Pepper
- Bottle Gourd
- Custard Apple
Consider top 11 effective home remedies to cure tuberculosis which have herbal medicine may make tuberculosis easier to treat. Along with the home remedies for bone tuberculosis we have also provided the information regarding herbs for tuberculosis as the excellent cure for TB in ayurveda.
Tomato - Natural Cure For Tuberculosis
The best natural remedy for tuberculosis with rich sources of vitamins is a tomato. The natural resource, the tomato is mostly found in the kitchen. The alpha-lipoic acid an antioxidant property of tomato helps in fixing tuberculosis. Thus, we consider tomato for remedies for tuberculosis.
Surprising Home Remedies for Tuberculosis With Easy Ingredients - Tomato
- Fish Oil or water
Tomato Home Remedies for Tuberculosis Steps
- Select 2-3 fresh tomatoes, press them to make a tomato mix.
- Add 15 grams of water or fish oil and consume the solution once regularly.
Orange to Heal Tuberculosis
Orange, another natural remedy for tuberculosis. The fruit is rich in minerals and compounds. Vitamin C and antioxidants present in orange makes it unique to heal all the lung infections. Additionally, it recovers clearing away congestions in respiratory tracts. Hence, we add orange on how do you prevent tuberculosis.
Ingredients To Attack TB With Orange
- Honey/ Salt
Orange Easy Steps To Trigger TB
- Squeeze one fresh lemon or blend 1-2 lemons in a grinder.
- Mix a pinch of salt or a spoonful of honey for flavor.
- Drink at least once regularly to stop tuberculosis instantaneously.
Tuberculosis Treatment With Drumstick
One of the best remedies on how do you get rid of tuberculosis is drumstick. The presence of anti-bacterial compounds and minerals in it, like calcium, carotene, iron, etc makes drumstick specific to consider for tuberculosis. Consequently, you can add the vegetable to your daily routine to limit tuberculosis.
3 Ingredients For Tuberculosis - Drumstick
- Pepper/ Salt
Drumstick Quick Ways To Get Rid Of TB
- Cut a drumstick into 5-6 small pieces and boil them in a cup of water.
- Add a pinch of salt or pepper to the mixture and strain the solution.
- Wait for a while till the solution cools down and drink the solution on an empty stomach in the morning.
Garlic Solution For Tuberculosis
How do you prevent tuberculosis? Garlic is known to be the best solution for many issues regarding health. Let us see the role of garlic for tuberculosis here. Garlic holds Sulfuric acid which works by depreciating the bacteria, 'Mycobacterium Tuberculosis' which causes tuberculosis. Hence, we contribute garlic as one of the excellent home remedies for tuberculosis.
Tuberculosis Cure With Garlic Ingredients
Garlic Steps Of Natural Remedy For Tuberculosis
- Boil a teaspoon full of garlic paste with 3-4 glasses of water.
- Ensure that the solution should boil until three fourth of the water is evaporated.
- Intake the solutions several times a day to limit tuberculosis.
Deal Tuberculosis With Green Tea
One of the leading tuberculosis natural remedies is Green Tea. The herb has ample immune strengthening and anti-oxidant properties. The unique feature, polyphenol is known to eradicate the bacteria causing tuberculosis. Thus, we recommend consuming green tea once regularly.
Herbal Cures for Tuberculosis - Green Tea Ingredients
- Green leaves
Naturally, Potent Treatment Methods To Heal And Prevent Tuberculosis With Green Tea
- Collect some fresh leaves and brew them in warm water.
- Add a spoon of honey for flavor.
- Drink 2-3 times of a cup green tea regularly.
Banana To Recover Tuberculosis
We highly recommend eating a banana every day which is the best answer to how do you prevent tuberculosis. The fruit has all the nourishing properties which can treat tuberculosis efficiently. Banana is rich in vitamins and calcium contents which helps our immune system in fighting bacteria which causes tuberculosis (TB). The fruit has the power to lessen a cough and cold along with reducing night sweats. Hence, banana is one of the effective home remedies for tuberculosis.
TB Pure Home Banana Ingredients
- Coconut water
Natural Cure For Tuberculosis - Banana Steps
- Take a fresh banana and cut it into slices.
- Add some coconut water and a spoonful of yogurt and honey.
- Blend the ingredients using a grinder and drink the juice every day to control TB.
Tuberculosis Prevention With Walnuts
The perfect remedy for tuberculosis cure is walnuts. The presence of vitamins and minerals which helps the immune system to speed up and invade infections causing TB (Tuberculosis). Nuts are the best way of improving your immune system, as it includes various sources like Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, iron, phosphorous and magnesium. Consequently, we highly recommend walnuts for natural tuberculosis remedies.
Walnuts Amazing Ingredients For TB
Effective Steps Of Walnuts
- Crumple a handful of walnuts in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of garlic paste and butter each into the bowl.
- Blend the ingredients to a thick consistency and eat a spoon of solution regularly.
Black Pepper For Tuberculosis Prevention
Another TB fighter which is efficient and readily available in our kitchen is black pepper. The ingredient is added as best remedies for tuberculosis as it possesses analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Black pepper controls a cough which can result in TB. Thus, we use Black Pepper to handle the chest aches during Tuberculosis.
Ingredients Of Tuberculosis Natural Remedies - Black Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Asafetida Powder
Tuberculosis Cure With Black Pepper Steps
- Take a pan and fry 8-10 pieces of black pepper in butter
- Now sprinkle a pinch of asafetida powder and allow the solution to cool.
- Eat three times a day regularly to avoid TB.
Cure Naturally Tuberculosis With Bottle Gourd
Bottle Gourd also works efficiently for Tuberculosis. The ingredient is loads lots of minerals and vitamins which can improve our immune system to attack disease-causing germs. The other best home tuberculosis remedies are bottle gourd which can stop TB instantly.
Probably, add Bottle gourd to your daily routine. We highly recommend eating bottle gourd at least twice a week to recover Tuberculosis.
Mint To Fight Tuberculosis
Mint loads with antibacterial properties, which helps in multi-ways to combat tuberculosis. It melts mucus and stops a runny nose, stimulates body organs and eradicates from harmful pills of tuberculosis resulting side-effects. As a result, we consider mint on how do you get rid of tuberculosis.
Mint Herbal Plants For Tuberculosis Treatment Ingredients
- Mint Juice
- Pure Malt Vinegar
- Carrot Juice
Easy Mint Steps For Tuberculosis Remedies
- Take a glass and insert a teaspoon of mint, two teaspoons of honey and malt vinegar each.
- Now mix with a half cup of carrot juice to it.
- Drink the solutions thrice a day, making equivalent doses to treat TB.
Natural Cure For Tuberculosis - Pineapple
Here is another amazing home remedies for tuberculosis is pineapple. We can find bromelain enzyme in the fruit which is responsible for dealing Tuberculosis permanently. Specialists have proven that pineapple can kill the disease which causes pathogens and completely eradicates the Mycobacterium infection which results in tuberculosis. So, we can add the fruit to our diet which can enrich the proteins and vitamins production.
Custard Apple - Tuberculosis Natural Remedies
The delicious fruit of winter is custard apple, works efficiently for tuberculosis. The fruit holds antioxidants and potassium in it aiding tuberculosis treatment. Vitamin C helps to fix oxidative damage and potassium strengthens the lung muscles. Though the fruit is not available in all seasons, try to have in the specific period. You can directly eat 2-3 pineapples a day, do not exceed more than 3 per day.
Do's for Tuberculosis Treatment - Tips To Treat Tuberculosis Naturally
- Eat the food which is rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and iron.
- Do not forget to drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day to be hydrated.
- Try to add fresh fruits, whole grains, leafy greens to your diet.
- Reduce the intake of tea and Coffee.
- Limit yourself from alcohol and smoking, due to which you are quickly affected by lung diseases.
- Have rest when you get time, the best way to reduce stress and make yourself active.
- Control yourself with junk and fried food, red meat, puddings, pies, pickles.
- Have comfortable and sound sleep.
- Primarily, use a tissue or handkerchief to cover your mouth when you laugh, while coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain your hands and legs clean to avoid yourself causing TB and from others as well.
Therefore, we have 11 Home Remedies To Treat Tuberculosis Naturally, the fantastic home remedies for tuberculosis have naturally potent treatment methods to heal and prevent tuberculosis.