- 1 How to Reduce Bloating naturally? DIY Home Remedies for Bloating Problem
- 1.1 Ginger - An Instant Gas Relief Medicine
- 1.2 Peppermint to Ease Bloated Stomach Fastly
- 1.3 Reduce Bloating Overnight with Caraway Seeds
- 1.4 Pumpkin To Relieve Stomach Gas Pain
- 1.5 Avoid Bloating by Drinking Lemon Juice Drink
How to get rid of Stomach Bloating: Abdominal Bloating is the most embarrassing condition in which you feel that the stomach is tight and full due to building up of gas in the small intestine. This can make your stomach swollen. The common causes of bloating include constipation, irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), anxiety, smoking, indigestion, water retention, trapped air, overeating, menopause, peptic ulcers.
You came to know that the stomach is bloated with the help of some symptoms. The signs and symptoms of Bloating are the pain, belching, cramps, diarrhea, lower back pain, and shortness of breath. The best way to reduce stomach bloating is passing the gas out of the body and bowel movements. Hence, many of us try different methods to get rid of a bloated stomach but fail. Using some simple Stomach Bloating Home Remedies can help a lot for reducing gas pain. So, have a brief look at these Gas trouble home remedies.
How to Reduce Bloating naturally? DIY Home Remedies for Bloating Problem
Ginger - An Instant Gas Relief Medicine
The popular home remedy which has many medicinal values used to treat dyspepsia, abdominal pain, nausea is Ginger. Along with treating these medical problems, it is also effective for relieving bloated belly by passing the gas through the digestive system. Ginger contain the compound called 'Gingerols' which acts as a pain reliever and hence it soothes the intestinal muscles by reducing the inflammation. Also, it prevents the production of bad bacteria in the colon. Hence, this is the best one in home remedies for gas and bloating.
How to reduce bloating in stomach using ginger?
- Take a fresh ginger root and make it into small pieces.
- Mix them with honey and lemon juice.
- Pour some water into this mixture.
- Cover it and Steep for 15 minutes.
- Then, have a cup of this ginger tea.
- Regular intake of ginger tea for 3 times in a day can cure stomach bloating.
Another use of ginger for treating Bloating
- Peel the ginger root and grate it.
- Consume one tsp of grated ginger to get instant relief from gas pain.
- Also, add ginger in your daily recipes for complete stomach bloating cure.
[Also know about home remedies for fever]
Peppermint to Ease Bloated Stomach Fastly
How to stop bloating stomach after eating? The best home remedy for gastric pain in stomach is Peppermint. The menthol oil of peppermint shows an antispasmodic effect on the muscles of the digestive tract. Hence, it aids normal passage of air and food. So, eat some fresh peppermint leaves to get rid of stomach bloating. Else, you can also tea prepared with peppermint leaves. Here is the preparation of peppermint tea which acts as the best medicine for gas trouble.
Severe Stomach Bloating Treatment with Peppermint
- Place either peppermint leaves or peppermint tea bag in a cup of hot water.
- Cover it and steep the tea for about 10 minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and have the tea slowly.
- Repeat this gas pain home remedy 2 times in a day for fast results.
- Another option, mix 2 drops of peppermint oil with a cup of cool water.
- Using either of these abdominal bloating home remedies can help a lot for relieving gas trouble.
[Also know about how to cure sinus headaches]
Reduce Bloating Overnight with Caraway Seeds
Caraway seeds are the best Bloated Stomach Home Remedies. These seeds contain antimicrobial, antispasmodic, carminative properties which can cure bloating problems quickly. Caraway seeds have two chemicals called carvene and carvol which can help to soothe digestive tract muscles and encourages gas expulsion. Hence, you will get instant relief from bloating and gas pain. Besides, caraway tea is the best tea to reduce bloating.
Relieve Lower Abdominal Bloating using Caraway Seeds
- For treating Bloated stomach, chew a pinch of caraway seeds for few times in a day.
- You can also eat caraway seed crackers for bloating stomach cure.
Treatment of Extreme Bloating Before Period
- Grind 2 tbsp of caraway seeds and take them into a cup.
- Pour hot water into the cup and steep for 10 minutes.
- Then, strain the solution and drink this tea before having meals.
- For added benefits, chew the filtered caraway seeds while eating food.
- Another option, use black caraway seeds for treating severe bloating.
Pumpkin To Relieve Stomach Gas Pain
What to take for Bloating and Constipation? Foods high in fiber and spicy foods does not digest quickly. When this food doesn't break down in the small intestine, it takes the route into the larger intestine. There, the bacteria break down the food causing the production of gas which further leads to bloating problem. Hence to get rid of abdominal bloating, pumpkin is the best food.
The vitamin A present in pumpkin promotes proper digestion and prevents bloating feeling in the stomach. So, include pumpkin in the list of foods that help with bloating. Since this is the best one in non-bloating foods, eat a cup of pumpkin regularly either by baking or streaming. If not, prepare a recipe with pumpkin that you like most and have it.
Avoid Bloating by Drinking Lemon Juice Drink
Many people have a query in their mind, does drinking too much water make you bloated. The truth is not because when you drink plenty of water, the harmful toxins flush out of the body and you can feel less bloated. If you bloat, sudden weight gain also occurs. But by drinking lot water can help for losing weight also. Hence, you must drink anti-bloating drinks to get immediate relief from abdominal gas and bloating. One in such drinks that help the abdominal bloating problem is the combination of baking soda and lemon juice.
Lemons are the rich source of Vitamins C, B, calcium, magnesium, riboflavin, phosphorus that helps for proper digestion. Besides, the acidic nature of lemon stimulates hydrochloric acid production which promotes the breakdown of food. Also, drinking warm lemon water can give you instant relief from bloating gas and constipation.
How to treat gas trouble or gastric pain with lemon water?
- Fill up the glass with filtered water.
- Include 20 ml of lemon juice and 1 tsp of baking soda to that water.
- After it lathers, fill the remaining part with water again.
- Stir well and drink that solution.
- Use this bloating home remedy regularly for complete cure of bloated tummy.
Note: For best results, you can also add apple cider vinegar to ease the gastric pain and digestive problems. Because the ACV maintains the pH level of our body and improves overall health. Also to eliminate stomach gas, drink water by adding some baking soda before having breakfast.
So, these are the home remedies for bloating belly which include anti-bloating drinks, foods that reduce bloating. Following them for single time is not enough. Be patient and use these bloated tummy natural remedies daily. Along with practising these natural tips, cut down the foods that cause bloating from your diet plan.