- 1 How to Get Rid of a Stomach Pain? Instant Home Remedies for Stomach Ache Relief
Home Remedies for Stomach Ache: Stomach Ache is a very common problem in all age groups from infants to adults. It can be very painful and cause severe discomfort. Even we cannot step forward when we have sharp pains in the stomach. Also, it's very difficult to concentrate on anything if we have chronic stomach cramps. There are many reasons for stomachache. Whatever the cause, everyone wants to go away abdominal pain fast. Luckily, we have many home remedies for stomach ache which gives instant relief from stomach pain without any need of over the counter medications. Before get into the stomach pain home remedies, just know the causes and symptoms of stomach aches.
Causes of Stomach Cramps
A Stomach ache can occur at any part of the abdominal area such as left side stomach, right side stomach, lower stomach, and upper stomach. Several factors can contribute stomachache. Some of the common causes of stomach pain include:
- Menstrual cramps.
- Food poisoning.
- Stomach Infection.
- Food allergies.
- Gall bladder infection.
- Kidney stones.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Urinary tract infection.
Symptoms of Stomach Ache
The main symptom of stomachache is the sharp and sudden pain in the abdominal area. Few other signs and symptoms of stomach pain are:
- Inability to eat.
- Loss of appetite.
- Passage of blood while vomiting.
- Difficulty breathing.
Whenever you see these symptoms, follow the below natural ways to get rid of a stomach pain naturally at home. These severe stomach ache home remedies are effective in treating stomach problems if any and also provide fast stomach ache relief.
How to Get Rid of a Stomach Pain? Instant Home Remedies for Stomach Ache Relief
Instant Stomach Ache Relief with Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds are the natural medicine for a Stomach Ache that occurs due to Indigestion. These seeds have carminative, pain reducing, antimicrobial, and diuretic properties which can give you immediate relief from stomach ache. Not only for stomach ache cure, but fennel seeds also treats indigestion symptoms such as bloating, a gas which may also lead to abdominal pain. So, fennel seeds are the best home remedies for stomach ache.
Natural Method for Constant Stomach Pain Cure
- Steep 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Then, remove the heat and let this stomach ache medicine to cool.
- After, strain the solution and add a little amount of honey.
- Have it slowly to cure stomach pain naturally.
- Another option, chew one-half tsp of fennel seeds after eating.
- You can use any of these two stomach ache remedies for 3 times in a day to help stomach discomfort.
Does Ginger Help Stomach Aches Quickly?
The most used ingredient in our kitchen cabinet, Ginger is also an excellent home remedy for stomach cramps. Do you know why ginger is good for stomach pain treatment? The anti-inflammatory properties present in ginger aid to increase digestive juices and neutralize stomach to provide fast relief from bad stomach aches. Ginger also contains an antioxidant called gingerols that can decrease the free radicals production and prevents it's damage to your body. Hence, ginger helps to get rid of stomach problems.
How to Relieve Stomach Pain at Home with Ginger Tea?
- Add a piece of dried ginger root in a cup of hot water.
- Steep for 5 to 7 minutes and then strain the solution.
- Now, drink this homemade ginger tea to cure pain in the stomach.
- Drinking this tea for 2 times in a day helps to stop stomach ache.
How to Make a Stomach Ache Go Away Fast?
- Chew a piece of fresh peeled ginger or include ginger in your diet foods to relieve stomach ache.
- If you don't like ginger in direct form, take either ginger supplements or drink ginger ale.
- Regular intake of ginger can cure stomach problem.
Homemade Medicine for Stomach Cramps with Chamomile Tea
What to take for Stomach Ache Cure? Chamomile tea is the best solution for Stomach Pain due to its anti-inflammatory and sedative properties. The medicinal properties of chamomile help to lessen abdominal discomfort fastly. Also, it relaxes muscles present in an upper digestive tract and reduces tummy cramps so easily. Some people may feel a stomach ache after eating meals. At that time chamomile tea improve digestion and treat abdominal cramps.
Natural Way to Cure Stomach Ache by Drinking Chamomile Tea
- Add 2 tsp of dried chamomile flowers to a cup of boiling water.
- Steep for 15 to 20 minutes and then strain the solution.
- Include a little amount of lemon juice and honey to it.
- Drink this tea regularly for treating stomach pain naturally.
- You can also use chamomile tea bag for making tea.
- Repeat this stomach pain home treatment whenever needed.
Note: Avoid drinking chamomile tea during pregnancy or suffering from allergies. Otherwise, it may cause harmful reactions.
Natural Remedies for Stomach Pain - Warm or Cold Compress
What to do when your stomach hurts? To treat sharp pains in the stomach, warm or cold compress is the best stomach pain home treatment. This compress soothes stomach ache by relaxing and loosening the muscles. Also, it stops aching pain in lower left stomach and allows you to feel more comfortable from stomach disorders. Hence, the warm compress is also one in home remedies for stomach ache.
Sudden Severe Stomach Pain Treatment
- Take either hot pack or hot water bottle with the comfortable temperature.
- Lie down and put this warm compress on your aching stomach part.
- Hold the compress for at least 15 minutes to treat severe stomach pain burning sensation.
- Reheat the compress if it loses its warmth.
- You can also go for a hot bath for improving blood circulation, relaxing muscles.
- Repeat the same method with cold compress also.
- These natural ways can get rid of stomach ache immediately.
Baking Soda and Lemon To Lower Stomachache Quickly
Lemon and baking soda combo work effectively for getting rid of extreme stomach pain. The alkaline nature of baking soda restores the pH and maintains its balance in the body. Also, it counteracts with stomach infections and helps to fix stomach ache, gas, acidity. While lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, the powerful antioxidant which can remove free radicals from our body and detoxifies it. Hence, use baking soda and lemon drink for treating constant stomach pain after eating.
How to Fix Stomach Ache Fast?
- Add 1 tsp of baking soda, one-quarter tsp of salt, and lemon juice to a glass of warm water.
- Drink this lemon solution to settle abdominal pain.
- Use this stomach ache home remedy 3 times in a day until your tummy pain reduces.
Note: Don't use this stomach pain natural remedy if you have a high blood pressure.
So, these are the home remedies for stomach ache which gives quick relief from constant sharp pains in the abdominal area. Use them, whenever you feel stomach discomfort. Along with these stomach ache remedies, take care of your health by choosing a good diet and cut down the caeffiene beverages, junk foods which cause acidity and stomach pain.