- 1 Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs
- 1.1 Can Lemon Lighten Dark Inner Thighs?
- 1.2 Turmeric Remedy to Whiten Dark Inner Thighs
- 1.3 Coconut Oil to Prevent Dark Patches on Legs
- 1.4 Fastest Way to Lighten Inner Thighs - Milk
- 1.5 Homemade Orange Peel Pack for Whitening Dark Inner Thighs
- 1.6 Tips for Skin Lightening of Dark inner Thighs - Baking Soda
- 1.7 Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs with Aloe Vera
Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs: Distressed with the dark skin on your thighs? No worry! You are not the only one suffering from dark inner thighs. There are a number of women and men facing the problem. Most of us neglect the skin color of inner thighs because they are hidden. But for those who like to wear shorts, feel embarrassed with the black spots on their thighs.
An increase in the melanin production is the reason for skin darkening. The causes of dark inner thighs include excessive sweating, hormonal imbalance, improper hygiene, obesity, friction, etc. To treat these sensitive areas, natural remedies are the best. Here are the effective remedies for treating dark discoloration of inner thighs.
Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs
Can Lemon Lighten Dark Inner Thighs?
Lemon has the natural bleaching properties which lighten the dark discoloration of the skin between thighs. The vitamin C of lemon stimulates the growth of new skin cells. So, lemon can be added to the list of best home remedies for dark inner thighs treatment.
How to Lighten Inner Thighs in a Week?
- Squeeze a lemon and apply it on the affected skin.
- Let the skin absorb the lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the skin with cold water and then dry the skin.
- Repeat the inner thigh bleaching process 2 to 3 times a week to whiten dark skin on thighs naturally.
If your skin is sensitive, then use lemon juice by diluting it with rose water, curd, or glycerin. After applying the dark inner thigh home remedy, apply some moisturizer to prevent dryness of the skin. Avoid using lemon juice on the skin is there is any cut or a wound.
[Read more: Home remedies for dark skin on neck]
Turmeric Remedy to Whiten Dark Inner Thighs
Turmeric is one of the ancient home remedies for dark inner thighs lightening. When you ask for a remedy to get a fair skin, your grandma suggests turmeric. Because it is being used since ancient times as a skin care ingredient. The very common kitchen ingredient, turmeric controls the excessive melanin production. It helps to decrease the skin darkness on thighs and evens the skin tone.
How to Remove Dark Skin Between Thighs?
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to a tsp of milk cream and mix thoroughly.
- Apply this inner thigh whitening cream on the skin and wait for it to dry.
- Then wash off the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the dark inner thigh removal process every day to get rid of dark inner thighs faster.
Instead of milk cream, you can also use orange juice. Mix 1 to 2 tsp turmeric and enough quantity of orange juice. Apply it and rest for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water for lightening dark spots between the legs.
[Read more: How to get instant glow naturally?]
Coconut Oil to Prevent Dark Patches on Legs
The organic coconut oil is one of the effective home remedies for dark inner thighs. It lightens the hyperpigmentation and also rejuvenates your skin. It also contains the antioxidant properties which make your skin soft and supple. Look at the procedure of using coconut oil to whiten dark inner thighs and buttocks.
How to Whiten Inner Thighs Fast?
- Mix 3 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Gently rub this dark inner thigh removal solution on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment for whitening black inner thighs once for every two days.
- You can also use olive oil or almond oil instead of coconut oil.
[Also read home remedies for skin whitening]
Fastest Way to Lighten Inner Thighs - Milk
Milk has the natural cleansing properties which remove the bacteria, impurities on the skin. It decreases the excessive melanin production, moisturizes the skin. Hence, use milk for treating dark thighs naturally.
How to treat Dark Skin on Inner Thighs Naturally?
- Mix equal amounts of honey, milk, and almond oil.
- Apply the bleaching cream for inner thighs on the dark skin and rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day to get rid of dark inner thighs.
[Also read how to get a fair skin faster]
Homemade Orange Peel Pack for Whitening Dark Inner Thighs
Here is another from the list of home remedies for dark inner thighs. Like lemon, orange peel is also a natural bleaching agent. It is a rich source of vitamin C. The rough texture of orange peel exfoliates the skin and removes dead damaged skin cells. Thereby, it lightens the black patches on thighs quickly.
How to Get White Skin on Inner Thighs?
- Grind one cup of dry orange peels into a powder.
- Add a few drops of honey, rosewater to the powder and mix them into a thick paste.
- Spread the paste on your thighs and rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then with your wet fingers, scrub the mask.
- Wash with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a week to whiten inner thighs and buttocks.
Instead of rosewater, you can also add cucumber juice to treat dark inner thighs.
[Read more: Natural oily skin care routine]
Tips for Skin Lightening of Dark inner Thighs - Baking Soda
Baking soda has the skin exfoliating, bleaching properties. They help to remove dead skin cells and lightens dark inner thighs effectively.
Lighten Black Inner Thighs Naturally with Baking Soda
- Mix 1 tbsp baking soda, few drops of honey, and little amount of water.
- Apply this skin whitening paste on the thighs and gently massage for a few minutes.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure once for every 2 days.
- You can also add milk instead of water to remove darkness on thighs.
[Read how can tomato help to get rid of oily skin]
Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is an instant home remedy for dark inner thighs. Not only dark thighs, it also lightens facial skin, dark neck, dark knees, etc. It has the antioxidant properties that stimulate the skin and repairs the skin. It also fades the dark skin patches, reduces hyperpigmentation.
How to Make Inner Thighs Lighter with Aloe Vera?
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this inner thigh lightening cream and massage for a couple of minutes.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day to lighten inner thighs darkness.
- To get more benefits, you can also add a few drops of almond oil, vitamin E oil to the aloe vera gel.
So, try any of the above natural remedies to whiten dark inner thighs. Along with the remedies, make a habit of moisturizing the skin, drink plenty of water, wear comfortable clothes, exfoliate the skin regularly to prevent discoloration. And moreover, have the foods rich in vitamin C to tone up your skin color. Before starting to use any of the home remedies for dark inner thighs, make a patch test for irritation.