- 1 Home Remedies For Cracked Heels | Best Remedy For Cracked Heels
- 1.1 Essential Oil For Cracked Heels
- 1.2 The Basic Cracked Heels Medicine – Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
It may be so annoying when someone comments on your feet with cracks. Do you agree? We cannot wear our fancy footwear and showcase our foot with those worst cracks. We even experience a lot of pain sometimes. So, do wait for nothing. Know the amazing home remedies for cracked heels and use them regularly. Get back your soft, healthy foot and exhibit your dreamy footwear for everyone that have put comments on you.
[Read more: Natural tips for glowing skin]
But before going to get the cracked heels home remedies, firstly we’ll know why do feet crack. The primary cause of dry skin or the feet cracks is the dehydration. Apart from this, there are some other reasons which are a part of our daily routine that cracks our feet.
Causes of Cracked Heels
- Cold weather conditions.
- Improper foot care.
- Diabetes, thyroid.
- Standing for long hours.
- Usage of harsh soaps.
- Over scrubbing the feet.
- Use of very hot water for bathing.
So, try to avoid these reasons in your daily life and use the following treatment for cracked heels.
[Get info on hair fall treatment]
Home Remedies For Cracked Heels | Best Remedy For Cracked Heels
Cracked heels are a very common issue. Its severity ranges from the cosmetics to bleeding. So, cut off the problem at the cosmetic range with the use of the following remedies. Get the best and active home remedies for cracked heels from this article.
Home Remedies For Dry Feet And Cracked Heels | Get How To Fix Cracked Heels Easily
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
Consider the topmost natural cracked heels remedy to treat your feet. The precious cracked heels treatments help you to make and maintain you’re as smooth and soft as silk. So, do concentrate on the prescribed components which are readily available in every household.
Aloe Vera Gel For Deep Cracks In feet
The aloe vera is a natural cracked heel remedy. Whatever the health issue, aloe vera makes its presence. Aloe vera is a perfect answer to the question, How to get rid of cracked heels overnight. Since it a natural moisturizer, it provides enough moisture to the cracked skin on feet. Its antibacterial properties also help to prevent any bacterial infections in the cracks. So, scroll down and get the information about the usage of aloe vera for cracked legs.
[Also read how to grow hair faster?]
The Aloe vera foot soak – Home Remedies for Dry Cracked Feet
- Aloe vera gel.
- Lukewarm water.
Here is the process of using aloe vera on dry cracking feet.
- Let your feet soak in a foot basin of lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes.
- Then take out the feet and apply enough amount of aloe vera gel to them.
- Cover up the foot with a pair of socks and leave them the whole night.
- Rinse off the feet early in the morning.
- You can try this cracked feet treatment daily or in an alternative day gap.
How to Cure Cracked Heels Naturally with Honey?
Honey is one of the home remedies for cracked heels. As honey is a natural moisturizer, it acts as a treatment for dry and cracked heels. The antibacterial properties of honey help in preventing any heel fissures and infections. So, use honey regularly to get rid of cracks in feet.
[Read more: Get rid of dry skin]
Honey for Dry Cracked skin on foot
- Honey – 1 cup.
- Warm water.
Here is the step by step procedure to make your own honey moisturizer for dry, cracked heels.
- Add one cup of honey to a basin of hot or warm water.
- Now, soak your foot in the solution for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use a brush or a pumice stone to scrub the feet to remove all the dead cells and dirt from the cracks.
- Use this remedy for cracked heels every day.
How To Heal Cracked Heels Fast With Lemon?
Lemons are one of the best and effective home remedies for cracked heels. They belong to the citrus family that has a lot of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal properties. Frequent use of lemon cracked feet home remedy helps in soothing the hard skin. Thereby reduces cracks on the feet. So, look at the procedure of using lemon for feet cracks.
How to treat cracked heels with lemon?
You need the following ingredients to prepare the lemon soak for crack heels treatment.
- Lemon – 1
- Hot water.
- The pumice stone or a brush.
The process of preparing the foot soak with lemon is below. This is a foot treatment that you should follow before you go to bed.
- Firstly, clean off your feet with a clean cloth.
- Then soak your feet in a basin of warm water.
- Add lemon juice to it or drop lemon slices in the basin.
- Let your foot rest for 10 minutes.
- Then scrub your feet with a pumice stone or a brush for a couple of minutes. Remember not to scrub for a long duration.
- You can also use the lemon slices to scrub or massage the cracked feet.
- Now take out your feet and then wipe them off with a cloth.
- Apply a light moisturizer that you regularly use and massage your feet for 5 minutes.
- Wear a clean, tidy, and soft cotton socks and sleep.
There is an alternative method of using lemon to treat dry, rough heels. Here it is.
Lemon juice for Cracked Feet
- Lemon juice – 1/2 cup.
- Salt – 1 tbsp.
- Glycerine – 2 tbsps.
- Rosewater – 2 tbsps.
- Warm water in a basin.
- A pumice stone or a foot scrubber.
Check out how to prepare the home remedy for cracked heel with lemon juice soak.
- Add 8 to 10 drops of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of glycerine, 1 tbsp of rosewater, and salt to the how water in a basin.
- Now, soak your feet in the solution for about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, have a peaceful nap or listen to music.
- Then scrub your feet with the pumice stone or a brush, scrubber.
Now, it’s time make your moisturizing cream with lemon juice, rose water, and glycerine.
- Mix equal quantities of rose water, glycerine, and lemon juice.
- After completing the above process, apply this solution to the cracks on your feet and massage them for a while.
- Wear a pair of socks since it is a sticky solution and leave it overnight.
- Wash off your feet early in the morning.
- Try this remedy until your feet are cracks free.
Shea Butter – Best Remedy For Cracked Heels
Here is the beautiful way to get rid of cracked heels with shea butter. The well-nourished shea butter works as a perfect skin moisturizer. The prominent role of shea butter helps our skin in hydrating with included vitamins A and E within shea butter and improve your skin complexion as well. So, we consider the solution of shea butter for cracked heel remedy treatment.
How To Fix Dry Cracked Heels With Shea Butter
- Shea Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Socks – A pair
Shea Butter On How To Cure Cracked Heels
- Gently apply shea butter to your feet every day and massage for a couple of minutes so that the butter is absorbed by the feet.
- Wear socks to your feet and leave for overnight. Repeat the remedy until your foot becomes smooth and soft.
Essential Oil For Cracked Heels
Here are most common essential oils for cracked heels to make your feet soft and smooth. The home remedies for dry feet and cracked heels are given here with the effective, relevant tips on how to fix dry, cracked heels.
Coconut Oil for Cracked Feet
One of the home remedies for cracked heels is here. The coconut oil is a compulsory ingredient in most of the houses because of its vast range of uses. Coconut oil not only adds the taste of your cooking but also treats many health issues like dry skin, chapped lips, cracks in feet, etc. Since it is a natural moisturizer, you can use coconut oil to the list of essential oils for severely dry, cracked feet.
How to use Coconut oil on your feet?
You can use coconut oil in a very simple procedure every day. What you are supposed to do is just applying the coconut oil on your feet before going to bed. Then cover up your feet with a pair of comfortable socks. And wash them off early in the morning. That’s it! You will observe satisfactory results in the very near days if you use these home remedies for cracked feet with coconut oil regularly.
So, these are some of the home remedies for cracked heels. Along with these remedies for cracked feet, you need to follow some basic steps to maintain the feet healthy.
How To Fix Cracked Heels With Olive Oil
Here is the auspicious remedy for cracked heels. The miracles of olive oil are, it neatly repairs and cures your skin with nourishing it. The best herbal crude used from past years to ease any heel or reduce the inflammation is olive oil. So, according to the effective benefits of olive oil, we add it to the list of remedies for cracked heels.
Olive Essential Oils For Cracked Heels
- Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cotton Ball
- Cotton Socks – 1 pair
How To Heal Cracked Heels Fast With Olive
- With the help of cotton ball apply olive oil to your feet and massage in circular motion for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover your feet with cotton socks for an hour or overnight and wash off with fresh water.
- Try the olive oil technique daily to eliminate cracked heels.
Tea Tree Essential Oil For Cracked Heels
The other interesting remedy to treat your foot is tea tree oil. The soft soft feet can be easily acquired by tea tree oil. Also, tea tree oil assists to deal major health issues. The essential oil for cracked heels works effectively in removing rashed and treating cracks. Consequently, we pick the prominent tea tree oil as the best home remedies for dry feet and cracked heels.
How To Fix Dry Cracked Heels With Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil – 5/6 drops
- Coconut or Olive Oil – a tablespoon
- Socks – 1 pair
Tea Tree Oil On How To Treat Cracked Heels
- Blend tea tree oil with coconut or olive oil thoroughly.
- Now keep this crude mixture to your foot and massage for a while.
- Keep the solution before you go to bed so that the oil gets absorbed by your feet until morning, you can wash your legs in the morning.
The Basic Cracked Heels Medicine – Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
- Drink lots of water – Keep hydrating your body very frequently as dehydration is the main cause.
- Use the footwear that eases your feet and gives support while you walk. See that the footwear is matching your foot size.
- Follow a regular moisturizing procedure with the cracked heels repair cream. It’s just your regular petroleum jelly.
- Try to avoid hot environments unless it is mandatory. If not possible then try to cover up your feet properly.
- Use clean and hygienic shoes and socks.
- Maintain a proper diet – Not only by drinking water, but you can also provide moisture to the body through some protein intake, etc.
The above basic tips help you to get rid of cracked heels quickly. Follow any of the home remedies for cracked heels and must follow the basic tips. If there is any irritation with any of the ingredients, try not to use them again.