- 1 Home Remedies for Baldness in Men and Women - The Best Alopecia Natural Treatment
- 1.1 Fenugreek Seeds for Bald Patches - Powerful Home Remedy to Treat Baldness
- 1.2 Does Olive Oil Stimulate Hair Growth? - Best Treatment for Baldness
- 1.3 Is Castor Oil Helpful to Treat Baldness?
- 1.4 Aloe Vera Cure for Baldness
- 1.5 Home Herbal Remedies for Baldness with Hibiscus
Home Remedies for Baldness: A frightening nightmare is a sight of hair falling off the head. In fact, we actually fear for baldness. There are people with baldness everywhere, and we do not want to the join that bald headed crowd. Right? Baldness occurs in the later ages but now, even the youth, are seen with a clean bald head.
Causes of baldness include bad lifestyle, improper nutrition, stress, etc. Both men and women are affected with a bald head. They are called, the male pattern baldness and the female pattern baldness. One more reason for baldness is the genetical hereditary.
Most of us are aware of the hair transplantation. Isn't it? But is that the only cure for baldness? No! It's not. There are many natural ways to treat baldness. Scroll down the page and get the list of effective baldness home remedies for men and women.
Home Remedies for Baldness in Men and Women - The Best Alopecia Natural Treatment
Fenugreek Seeds for Bald Patches - Powerful Home Remedy to Treat Baldness
An excellent remedy to treat baldness is the fenugreek seeds. They are the rich sources of nicotinic acid and proteins that rebuild and strengthen the hair shafts. The fenugreek seeds also have the hormone precursors which replenishes hair growth. Here are the home remedies for baldness with fenugreek.
How to Get Rid of Baldness in females?
- Make a paste of fenugreek seeds using water.
- Apply this paste on the bald patches and let it dry for an hour or two.
- Wash off the hair with lots of water and let it dry.
- Repeat the hair restoration procedure 2 to 3 times a week to prevent baldness and curing alopecia areata.
[Get the tips to cure sinus headaches]
Natural cure for Male Pattern Baldness
- Heat some coconut oil for a few minutes and then fry a tsp fenugreek seeds for 2 minutes.
- Let them cool and strain the oil.
- Apply this hair oil on the scalp and hair.
- Gently massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Rest for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Replay the process 2 to 3 times a week to stop baldness and regrow hair naturally.
[Read more: Home remedies for dry hair]
Does Olive Oil Stimulate Hair Growth? - Best Treatment for Baldness
An all-time home remedy for hair loss is the olive oil. Because it enhances the hair growth on the bald patches. So, look at the list of olive oil home remedies for baldness.
How to regrow hair on the bald head?
- Heat enough amount of olive oil and add one tsp cinnamon powder, 1 to 3 tsp honey.
- Mix well and apply the hair fall solution on the scalp and hair.
- Rest for nearly 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a week to remove baldness naturally.
[Also read the natural ways to get rid of dark lips]
Hair Baldness Treatment with Olive Oil
- Soak one tsp cumin seeds in half a cup of olive oil for 15 minutes.
- Then gently massage on the bald scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use this oil regularly to stop baldness.
Olive Oil Baldness cure
- Apply enough olive oil throughout the scalp and hair.
- Massage the scalp before you sleep.
- Cover the scalp with a shower cap and place a towel on the pillows.
- Let the scalp absorb the nutrients of olive oil for the whole night.
- Wash off the hair with a mild shampoo and water in the morning.
[Read more: How to use onion juice for hair loss?]
Is Castor Oil Helpful to Treat Baldness?
Castor oil is one of the grandma's home remedies for baldness and hair loss. It contains vitamin E, proteins, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties that clear off the infections on the scalp. It improves the blood circulation to the hair follicles and roots. So, look at the procedure of using castor oil for baldness treatment.
Use Castor Oil to Stop Male Receding Hairline
- Heat some castor oil for a few minutes and then massage the oil into the scalp and hair.
- Rest for the whole night by covering the scalp with a shower cap or a plastic cup.
- The next morning, wash the hair with a mild shampoo and warm water.
- Repeat the procedure to get rid of male baldness.
[Read more: How to get rid of oily skin?]
Castor Oil to regrow thick hair on bald patches
- Mix enough amounts of castor oil and almond oil.
- Apply this mixture throughout the scalp and massage gently.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and rest for a couple of hours.
- Then wash off the hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Use this remedy for baldness regularly to get effective results in growing hair on the bald scalp.
Castor Oil for Hairline Regrowth on Bald Area
- Mix a few drops of castor oil to the conditioner.
- Stir well and apply the mixture on the scalp and hair line after washing the hair with shampoo.
- Repeat the process whenever you shampoo your hair to get rid of bald spots.
[Read more: Amazing remedies to remove unwanted hair]
Aloe Vera Cure for Baldness
One of the herbal home remedies for baldness is the aloe vera. It contains vitamins and minerals that stimulate hair growth. The enzymes of aloe vera open up the clogged hair follicles, and thereby it control hair fall. The anti-parasitic properties of aloe vera help to clear scalp infections and controls hair fall.
Regrow Your Hair Naturally with Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel out of an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on the scalp and gently massage for a few minutes.
- Rest for a few hours and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure to prevent baldness in men and women.
[Learn the remedies to remove facial hair]
Home Herbal Remedies for Baldness with Hibiscus
A traditional medicine for treating baldness is the hibiscus. It not only treats hair loss but also helps in preventing gray hair.
How to Use Hibiscus Flowers for Hair Growth?
- Boil hibiscus flowers, curry leaves, amla pieces in coconut oil for a few minutes.
- Let the mixture cool down and then strain the oil.
- Apply the solution to the hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Massage gently and let it rest for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Wash the hair with water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the process frequently to treat baldness and promote hair growth.
Hibiscus Treatment for Balding
- Boil hibiscus flowers in water for a few minutes and then add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix well and strain the liquid.
- Apply the hair growth solution on the bald patches.
- Rest for a few minutes and then wash with water.
- Repeat the procedure frequently to grow hair on the hairline and bald patches.
So, these are some of the simple home remedies for baldness. Try any of the above baldness treatments regularly to get rid of a bald head and grow hair on the bald spots. If there are any excess hair fall and some other additional issues, consult a doctor.
Wave a Good-Bye to Baldness.Grow Back Your Hair