- 1 Heel Spur Treatment At Home - How To Heal Heel Spurs
- 1.1 Causes Of Heel Spurs
- 1.2 Heel Spurs Home Remedies - Natural Solutions For Healing A Heel Spur
- 1.2.1 Heel Spur Treatment Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.2.2 Control Heel Spur With Turmeric
- 1.2.3 Black Cumin Seeds Treatment Of Heel Spurs
- 1.2.4 Trigger Heel Spur By Baking Soda
- 1.2.5 Epsom Salt To Prevent Heel Spur
- 1.2.6 Heal Heel Spur with Borax
- 1.2.7 Ice Pack For Heel Spur
- 1.2.8 Treat Heel Spur With Alfalfa
- 1.2.9 Cabbage Leaves To Cure Heel Spur
- 1.3 How to Heal Heel Spurs with Essential Oils - Treatment Of Heel Bone Spurs
- 1.4 Feet Stretching Exercises For Heel Spur Treatment
- 1.5 How To Get Rid Of Heel Spurs - Preventive Measures To Relieve Heel Pain
What to do for heel spurs? The condition arises due to the calcium deposition on the heel bone. The heel spurs have severe pain and inflammation making you uncomfortable to walk. Here is the good news for the persons who are suffering from heel spurs, we have collected gathered some information regarding heel spur treatment without surgery.
The excess effect of heel spur may result in swelling, tenderness, and weakening of the arch bone. We can find heel spur mostly with athletes who do running and jumping a lot. You can observe heel spur while jogging on the rough surfaces, poor footwear etc. Let us see some of the heel spurs home remedy and natural tips to recover heel spurs.
Heel Spur Treatment At Home - How To Heal Heel Spurs
The main reason for heel spur is over calcium deposits at heel bone. There is no age limit for the issue, the heel spur can attack any person with or without his/her knowledge. The preventive measures should be considered to stop heel spur as it encounters suddenly with leaving pain for a couple of months. Follow the heel spurs home remedies to get a quick relief from the heel spur.
Causes Of Heel Spurs
Usually, heel spurs happens due to one of the reasons of excess running or jogging on hard surfaces, abnormal walk by putting too much stress on the heel bone, obesity and overweight, wearing tight footwear do not hold the arch properly, a person who has diabetes and person's with flat feet or high arches. Let us know heel spur therapy & pain treatment ways to find relief.
Heel Spurs Home Remedies - Natural Solutions For Healing A Heel Spur
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Black Cumin
- Baking Soda
- Epsom Salt
- Ice Salt
- Cabbage Leaves
The countermeasures given below are easily available at home. Try the best heel spur treatment and home remedies to fix heel spur in a little while, don's miss the solutions until you completely recover from the heel spur.
Heel Spur Treatment Apple Cider Vinegar
Here are the best heel spur surgery (plantar fasciitis) techniques with apple cider vinegar. The very readily available option for heel spur treatment home remedy is apple cider vinegar. The great work of ACV is to remove excess calcium from the body, this will help the heel spur to fix effectively in short time. Thus, posterior calcaneal spur (heel spur) can be fixed with apple cider vinegar as excellent treating heel spur and bone spurs in feet with lessening the inflammation.
What To Use For Heel spurs treatment
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Warm Water
What To Do For Heel Spurs With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add a half cup of apple cider vinegar in a tub of warm water.
- Mix the solution thoroughly and keep your legs in the tub for 5-10 minutes.
- The therapy helps as the homeopathic treatment to treat your heel spur injury, follow the tip regularly twice for a couple of weeks.
Alternate effective treatment for your heel spur with apple cider vinegar
Relieve Heel Pain Ingredients
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Warm Water
Apple Cider Vinegar Heel Spurs Home Remedy Steps
- Combine a spoonful of unfiltered apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water.
- Add a spoon of honey to the solution and stir the solution well.
- Take a glass of apple cider vinegar juice twice a day for a couple of weeks, which is the great heel spur treatment natural remedies.
Control Heel Spur With Turmeric
Let us know how to heal heel spurs by turmeric here; Turmeric is rich in curcumin property which is anti-inflammatory and alleviates pain. Thus, turmeric is the best ayurvedic heel spur treatment for runners available instantly at home.
2 Best Ingredients For Heel Spurs Treatment Natural
Heel Spur Therapy & Pain Treatment Process
- Mix a spoon of turmeric in warm milk.
- Stir well till the solutions blends and drink the milk regularly twice a day.
Black Cumin Seeds Treatment Of Heel Spurs
We introduce the best heel spurs home remedy as Black Cumin Seeds. The seeds have tremendous anti-inflammatory properties which cure heel spurs by minimising pain. The black cumin seeds promote the calcium content of the body helping to maintain diet and get rid of the heel spur.
Black Cumin Effective Treatment For Your Heel Spur
- Soak black cumin seeds in hot water for at least 1-2 hours.
- Boil the seeds for about half an hour and strain them.
- Eat the cool mixture.
Trigger Heel Spur By Baking Soda
One of the best heel spurs home remedy is Baking Soda. The crystals of the soda can limit the calcium content at the heel spur which results in reducing the pain at the cramp. Additionally, baking soda also treats inflammation. Thus, we consider baking soda for heel spur treatment home remedy.
Process Of Heel Spur Relief With Baking Soda
- Make a thin consistency of mixing a half teaspoon of baking soda to water.
- Gently apply the solution to the heel spur and cover with a cloth or bandage.
- The regular use of this technique helps as heel spurs natural treatment remedy.
Furthermore, try natural heel spur healing alternatives with Baking Soda,
- Stir one teaspoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water.
- Drink the solution twice a day for good results of heel spur relief.
Epsom Salt To Prevent Heel Spur
How to get rid of heel spurs with the help of Epsom salt? The salt can be considered as a remedy for heel spurs as it softens the heels. Lowers the pain and inflammation organized by heel spur trying to give relief instantly.
6 Steps To Heel Spurs Home Remedy
- Take a tub and fill with warm water.
- Add 2-3 pinches of salt(Epsom salt) to the tepid water.
- Soak your heels with spurs or entire feet in the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Now rinse your feet thoroughly.
- Apply moisturizer and gently massage for 2 minutes.
- Try the remedy before going to sleep for the best results.
Heal Heel Spur with Borax
Let us know how to treat heel spurs with Borax. The element helps to stimulate in retaining the level of hormones and minerals as well. Thus, borax is efficient in heel spur treatment.
Heel Spurs Treatment Natural With Borax
- Blend 4 cups of cold, chlorinated water with a half teaspoon of borax.
- Soak your feet in the solutions for about half an hour before going to sleep.
- Repeat the therapy regularly for a couple of weeks.
Ice Pack For Heel Spur
Here is one of the excellent home remedies for heel spurs find in every kitchen is ice-cubes. Ice makes our affected area numb when placed and minimise pain and inflammation on the part. Simultaneously, ice pack reduces the swelling as well.
How To Get Rid Of Heel Spurs With Ice Pack
- Fill a bottle with ice water.
- Roll the bottle beneath the feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Follow the treatment regularly before going to sleep to heal the heel spurs instantly.
Treat Heel Spur With Alfalfa
The other best home remedies for heel spurs is alfalfa. The selenium and calcium properties present in the herb, alfalfa makes it unique, as the agents promote in bone formation and maintain the posture of the body. Thus, alfalfa is fabulous heel spur treatment.
Homeopathic Treatment Ingredients
- Alfalfa Seeds
Alfalfa To Treat Your Heel Spur Injury
- Soak a half teaspoon of alfalfa seeds in a cup of boiling water. Boil the water for 20-30 minutes and strain the solution.
- Add one teaspoon of honey as a sweetener.
- Take the tea from 3-4 times a day to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with heel spurs.
Cabbage Leaves To Cure Heel Spur
Here we introduce heel spurs treatment natural vegetable cabbage. The vegetable is readily available at home, or you can get from the nearby market. Cabbage has the capability of easing pain and swelling associated with heel spurs.
Remedies for Heel Spurs At Home
- Put some cabbage leaves on the low flame to make them soft.
- Wrap the cabbage leaves tightly to the heel spurs and tie them with the help of bandage or gauze.
- Let the leaves heal the pain and swell, wait until the leaves get dry. You can replace with the fresh leaves again.
- Try this technique regularly for instant heel spur relief.
How to Heal Heel Spurs with Essential Oils - Treatment Of Heel Bone Spurs
Here are some essential oils, which can attack heel spurs readily. Consider the best medication on how to get rid of heel spurs. Consider a flexible therapy which you can regularly follow to fix heel spurs.
Attack Heel Spur With Flaxseed Oil
Try the other way to use flaxseed oil for heel spur treatment. The quantity of alpha-linolenic acid is high in flaxseed oil, which is a form of omega-3 fatty acids. Thus, flaxseed oil helps to fix swelling and pain caused by heel spurs and gives instant relief.
Get Rid Of Heel Spurs using Flaxseed Oil Ingredients
- Flaxseed oil
- Plastic or Bandage
- Cotton Swab
Flaxseed Oil Treatment Options For Heel Spurs
- Take a half cup of flaxseed oil and warm it.
- Dip a cotton swab in the warm flaxseed oil and apply to the affected area.
- Cover the applied area with a piece of plastic or bandage.
- Perform the treatment regularly till the ache and swell clears away.
- The perfect home remedy for heel pain with flaxseed oil.
Coconut Oil To Get Rid Of Heel Spur
Here is the natural treatment for a heel spur, coconut oil ways to get rid of heel spurs. The other essential oil which lightens the spurs and diminishes the pain is coconut oil. The lubricant is a natural moisturizer helps to soften and heal the swollen areas of the heel spurs. Thus, coconut oil plays a crucial role in heel spur treatment.
Steps For Heel Spur Relieve
- With the help of your hands, apply the oil to your heel spurs and massage softly for a while.
- Leave the solution for at least an hour and rinse your foot with fresh water.
- Try to apply the remedy before going to bed to cure the heel spur spontaneously.
Feet Stretching Exercises For Heel Spur Treatment
An idea of performing simple heel spur treatment exercises can comfort your feet and prevent heel spurs as well. The other treatment options for heel spurs are exercises. You will feel better doing the little workouts which make your heel spur better decreasing swelling and pain. Also, you can avoid heel spur treatment surgery with heel spur exercises.
Heel Spur Stretch Your Soles Workout
- Take a cotton towel and catch the extremes of the cloth with your hands.
- Try to place your feet in the center of the cotton towel touching the feet fingers.
- Now with mild pressure pull the cotton cloth with your hands, in such a way that the feet stretches and relaxes.
- Try this workout 5-10 times every morning.
- The therapy will help in healing the bone spurs on top of the foot.
Calf stretch Exercise For Heel Spur
- Stand 2 inches back from the wall facing it.
- Place your hands on the wall as if your pushing it.
- Keep your right feet a step forward, straight and stretched and extended the left feet keeping the knee straight.
- Perform the exercise for 2-3 minutes to get rid of the bone spur on back of heel.
- In the same way, switch the legs from left to right and vice-versa and again implement the steps.
How To Get Rid Of Heel Spurs - Preventive Measures To Relieve Heel Pain
- Try top wear running shoes while you do exercises.
- Avoid wearing heels or uncomfortable footwear.
- Maintain proper diet and body posture.
- Eat hygienic vegetables and fruits which are rich in proteins, vitamins, and calories.
- Add fresh vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Do not stretch your feet with pressure while having heel spurs.
- Prevent yourself from standing for a couple of hours.
- Stretch your feet before you move it.
- Drink milk regularly at least once in a day.
- Try mild foot stretching exercises to prevent heel spurs.
- Treat your heel spur injury with heel spur shoes, an alternative to surgery.
Finally, in brief, we are here to explain you about the heel spur and notify the available option for heel spur treatment. Consider the natural heel spur healing alternatives treating heel spur and bone spurs in feet with homeopathic treatment to relieve heel pain.