Do you feel jealous when you see someone with different hair styles every day? And you blame yourself for having excess hair fall. Right? Then no worry you, lovely lady! You too can get the hairstyle you like just by taking some care to reduce hair fall. Look down the page and get the core and natural ways of hair fall control at home itself. Try these home remedies for hair fall and get your lovely hair back. But before getting them, don’t you want to know why your hair falls?
Causes of Hair Fall
Why is my hair falling out? Is a common question for most of the people out there. The reasons might range from the temporary to permanent. Also, they might be your regular hygiene or genetic too. So, let us look at some other hair fall causes.
- Physical stress.
- Lack of vitamins and proteins.
- Weight loss or weight gain.
- Drugs usage.
- Trichotillomania, etc.
These are some of the reasons for hair loss. Some of them can be overcome, and some cannot be. If your reasons are temporary and avoidable, then try some hair fall control tips and make your hair stand on your head for a long time. But how to control hair fall naturally?
[Read more: How to get a clear face naturally?]
Natural Hair Fall Control Tips
A normal count of hair strands on a healthy scalp is 100,000. On a regular basis, around 50 to 100 strands fall off. If there is an excess falling out of hair, then its time to use some tips to control hair fall. Below are some of the best natural hair fall remedies.
Curry Leaves for Hair Fall Control
A regular use of curry leaves helps to reduce hair fall. The presence of protein, beta-carotene, and antioxidants in curry leaves make it beneficial to control hair fall and increase hair growth. It also helps in moisturizing the scalp. So, to have a healthy hair use, curry leaves in various forms like paste, oil, etc.
How to stop hair loss with curry leaves?
- Add curry leaves to your regular oil most preferably coconut oil and boil it.
- Apply this warm oil on the scalp and have a massage.
- Continue massaging for at least 15 to 20 minutes with the tip of your fingers.
- Try this curry leaves oil the day before the shower or you can also let it remain for a day or two.
Neem Leaves for Hair loss
The natural and ancient methods of hair fall control include the use of neem leaves. It is used to treat some hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, lice, etc. Neem is an excellent source of antibacterial properties. They help in promoting hair growth, removing head lice, nourishing the scalp. Thereby it gives you a healthy hair and scalp. So, note down the procedure of using neem leaves as a hair fall solution.
How to Use Neem Leaves for Hair Fall?
- Dry Neem leaves – 10-12
Below is the procedure of using neem leaves as a hair fall treatment at home.
- Add neem leaves to water and boil it.
- Let the water boil till the water level gets half.
- Cool the neem solution for some time.
- Use this solution for rinsing your hair during the hair wash.
- Try this neem hair loss treatment once in a week.
Beetroot Paste for Hair
One more common kitchen ingredient for hair fall control is the beetroot. It contains many carbohydrates, proteins, potassium, calcium, vitamin B, and C. They help in reducing excessive hair loss and promoting hair growth. You can use beetroot to treat hair fall by adding it to your regular diet. Along with beetroot, add spinach, carrot, lettuce, to get a healthy hair.
How to control hair loss with the Beetroot hair pack?
- Beetroot leaves.
The procedure of preparing the beetroot mask is the following.
- Boil some beetroot leaves in water and make them into a paste.
- Add henna to the paste and mix it well.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Try this beetroot hair fall treatment as per your comfort.
Onion Juice for Hair Fall Control
Here is another tip to control hair fall with an onion. Hair fall is due to improper blood circulation to the hair follicles, inflammation, dandruff, etc. Onions are there to kick out all these problems. The sulfur content in the onions improves the blood flow to the hairs, regenerates the hair follicles. Thereby makes the hair roots strong.
Onions possess antibacterial properties, and they help to kill bacteria, germs, and parasites. So, it indirectly treats the scalp infections that lead to hair loss. So, know the procedure of using onion for hair fall control.
- Get the juice out of an onion and apply it directly on the scalp.
- Let it rest for nearly 30 minutes.
- Wash off with water and a mild shampoo.
Onion Juice and Aloe Vera home remedy for hair fall
- Onion juice – 3 tbsps.
- Aloe vera gel – 2 tbsps.
- Olive oil – 1tbsp.
Look at the procedure of preparing the onion and aloe vera for hair loss.
- Mix all these ingredients and make a paste out of them.
- Apply it on the scalp and let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Now, wash it off and shampoo your hair.
Try any of the above hair fall home remedies with onion 2 to 3 times a week.
Corriander Leaves for Hair fall Control
The coriander or cilantro leaves are very beneficial in the hair loss treatment. They contain many essential proteins and nutrients that fight against the hair loss and improves hair regrowth. So, you can add this coriander to the list of best natural remedies for hair loss.
How to stop hair fall with coriander?
Requirements for coriander juice for hair are,
- Fresh coriander or cilantro leaves – 1 cup.
- Water as required.
Scroll down to know how to make the home remedy for hair loss with coriander.
- Make a paste out of coriander leaves using water.
- Apply this paste evenly on the hair using a hair brush.
- Let it dry for about an hour and then wash off with water.
- Do the process early in the morning to get a fresh feel with the flavor of coriander.
- Repeat it twice or thrice a week.
Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Fall
One of the most used natural hair loss remedies is the aloe vera. It is mostly used for any beauty care from the ancient times. One of those beauty cares includes hair fall. Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer and conditioner. It reduces the excess sebum or oil on the scalp and thereby clears off the pores. Any presence of sebum with dirt blocks the pores and leads to dandruff. Moreover, dandruff is a cause for hair fall. So, try the aloe vera hair fall defense regularly.
Because a regular use can reduce scalp itchiness, redness, inflammation, and dandruff. So, look at the procedure of using aloe vera for hair.
How to use Aloe Vera for Hair Fall Control?
- Take our the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel directly on the scalp and have a little massage.
- Let it rest for about an hour and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Do this aloe vera treatment 3 to 4 times a week.
So, these are some of the best tips for hair fall control that give you fast and satisfying results in no time. Choose any of them according to your comfort and make use of them frequently. But before starting to use these hair loss remedies, just make a self-check for any irritation with the ingredients. If you find any complaint, then avoid them.
Nobody Can Do it For You; You Have To Do it For Yourself