- 1 Top Home Remedies to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching and Burning Faster
- 1.1 Quick Relief for Genital Itching with Cold Compress
- 1.2 Salt Water Bath for Vaginal Yeast Infection
- 1.3 Diet Plan for Treating Vaginal Itching and Inflammation
- 1.4 Feminine Itching Home Remedies with Basil Leaves
- 1.5 Stop Vaginal Yeast Infection Itching with Indian Lilac ( Neem)
- 1.6 Antibacterial Solution for Vulvar Itching – Rosemary Leaves
- 1.7 Coconut Oil for Vaginal Itching Treatment – Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
- 2 Simple Ways to Stop Vaginal Itching Immediately
Get Rid of Vaginal Itching: Genital itching is the most discomforting situations for women in their lifetime. The causes of vaginal itching may be bacteria or vaginal yeast infection, menopause, STD’s or chemical irritants. Having a weak immune system and excessive stress, anxiety may also cause vaginal itching. They also enhance the symptoms of vaginal itching like redness, swelling, and vaginal discharge. To be free from vaginal thrush, one requires a proper hygiene and a healthy diet.
To be free from vaginal thrush, one requires a proper hygiene and a healthy diet. Moreover, to get relief from the vaginal itching symptoms, there are some simple home remedies for vaginal itching.
Top Home Remedies to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching and Burning Faster
Quick Relief for Genital Itching with Cold Compress
One of the effective ways to get relief from vaginal itching instantly is the cold compress technique. It soothes the area and reduces vaginal inflammation and burning. Look how to use the cold compress method for curing vaginal itching.
Soothing Treatment for Vaginal Itching
- Wrap some chilled ice cubes in a washcloth.
- Put this ice pack or a cold compress on the vagina for a few minutes.
- Then after a break of 30 seconds, redo the process.
- Repeat the process continuously for 15 minutes, and whenever required.
[Read more: Home remedies for diabetes milletus]
Salt Water Bath for Vaginal Yeast Infection
This remedy not only provides relief from vaginal itching but also provides a relaxation for the body. Salt prevents the infection causing bacteria. Epsom salt or the sea salt can work for treating vaginal itching.
Best Way to Treat Vaginal Itching Naturally at Home
- fill your bathtub with lukewarm water and add half a cup of salt.
- Sit in a position of squat in the water for 15 minutes.
- Then have a normal bath and pat the skin dry completely.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day to get rid of vaginal itching faster.
To get an instant vaginal itching relief, add a tsp salt to a glass of water and use this water to wash your genital areas. If you have any cuts, bruises or open sores, avoid using this salt bath as it may irritate the skin.
[Read more: Home remedies for constipation]
Diet Plan for Treating Vaginal Itching and Inflammation
- Avoid the consumption fo alcohol and tobacco, carbonated drinks, sweets, refined carbohydrates, etc.
- Drink lots of water to flush out the toxins and bacteria from the body.
- Add fresh fruits and vegetables, yogurt, kefir, buttermilk, miso to maintain microflora in the body and to get rid of vaginal itching naturally.
- Cranberry treats vaginal itching, urinary tract infections, bladder infections. Since it is acidic in nature, it prevents the growth of bacteria. So, drink two glasses of cranberry juice to get relief from itching in the vaginal area.
Feminine Itching Home Remedies with Basil Leaves
Here is the natural way to cure vaginal itching with basil leaves. The leaves of basil are a pack of antifungal and antibacterial properties that can prevent the bacteria in the genital areas. So, you can add this to the list of best remedies to treat vaginal itching and burning.
Homemade Medicine for Itching in Private Parts
- Soak a handful of basil leaves in 2 cups of water.
- Boil this solution and then turn off the flame.
- Set it aside to cool down and then strain it.
- Wash your vaginal areas with this herbal medicine.
- Repeat the process twice a day to get rid of vaginal infection and thrush quickly.
[Read more: How to reduce excessive sweating?]
Stop Vaginal Yeast Infection Itching with Indian Lilac ( Neem)
Indian Lilac is one of the best home remedies to cure vaginal itching effectively. It contains the antiseptic properties which reduce itching and other issues. So, you can treat it as one of the best remedies to treat vaginal itching due to yeast infection.
How to Cure Itching in Vagina with Indian Lilac?
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in 2 to 3 cups of water.
- Turn off the flame and set it aside to cool.
- Strain the liquid and use this to wash the genital areas.
- Repeat the same procedure once a day for a few weeks to get rid of vaginal itching naturally.
[Get the home remedies for fever]
Antibacterial Solution for Vulvar Itching – Rosemary Leaves
The rosemary leaves contribute in the prevention of Candidiasis which is a fungal infection. So, it can be helpful in treating vaginal infection very effectively and also provides relief from vaginal yeast infection.
Best Way to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching
- Boil 2 to 3 cups of water and add a handful of rosemary leaves to it.
- Let it steep for 15 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Cool it slightly and use this antibacterial wash near the vagina.
- Then pat the area dry completely.
- Repeat the process twice a day to cure itching in the vagina.
[Learn how to get rid of smelly feet]
Coconut Oil for Vaginal Itching Treatment – Home Remedies for Itching in Private Parts
The very common household oil is the coconut oil. It is the best vaginal itching home remedy. Coconut oil carries lauric, capric, and caprylic acids which contain antiviral and antibacterial properties. These acids break down yeast’s cell membrane. It provides relief from the itching and burning as it is naturally hydrating and soothing. Here are the ways to get rid of vaginal itching using coconut oil.
How to use coconut oil for vaginal yeast infection?
- Apply a layer of coconut oil on the vagina and let it dry completely.
- Also, mix 3 to 4 cups of coconut oil in 6 cups of water. Use this mixture to wash the vaginal areas.
- Repeat any of the above processes every day to cure vaginal itching and burning.
[Read more: Home Remedies for Diaper Rash]
Simple Ways to Stop Vaginal Itching Immediately
- Avoid the usage of harsh soaps and chemical vaginal washes as they irritate and aggravate vaginal itching.
- Try to avoid vaginal douching, excessive washing of vaginal areas as it may dry the skin too much and irritates.
- To prevent vaginal itching, wear a clean and hygienic underwear after a bath.
- Prevent wearing tight clothing, fabrics, as they heat up the area and creates a yeast-friendly environment.
- Avoid scratching, doing bubble baths and participating in sex until you get relief from vaginal itching.
- Have a bath or a shower as soon as you complete swimming or exercising to get rid of vaginal itching.
So, these are some of the safer home remedies for vaginal itching. Along with these remedies, follow the regular usage of the tips to control vaginal itching faster. If there is any excessive discomfort, consult a doctor and get the best treatment for vaginal itching.