- 1 How to Treat a Pimple the Ear? Fastest Ways to Get Rid of Ear Pimples
- 1.1 Witch Hazel to Remove Acne Behind Ears
- 1.2 Black Tea Bag to Cure a Cysts Behind Ear
- 1.3 Tea Tree Oil for Earlobe Acne Treatment
- 1.4 How to Get Rid of Ear Pimples Fast with Apple Cider Vinegar?
- 1.5 Reduce Pimple Ear Infection Medicinally with Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1.6 Natural Remedies for Getting Rid of Pimples in Ear – Alcohol Pad
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Ear Pimples: Usually, we suffer from face pimples. But did you heard about pimples in an ear? How do we feel when that annoying bump pop in on the ear, inside it? Look through the article to know more about why do we get pimples in ears and how to prevent ear pimples.
It’s very painful and embarrassing when pimples occur behind the ear. Pimples on the ears can appear in different parts of the external ear, behind the ear, inside the ear canal. The reason for the ear pimples formation is same as the pimples on face, back, forehead, etc. The excess production of sebum from the oil glands can cause ear pimples. Other names of ear pimples are Ear Bumps, Ear Zits and medically known as sebaceous cysts.
The excess sebum traps the dead skin cells that accumulate on the outer ear and unclog the skin pores. Hence, pimples will form on the ears which can contain pus or don’t. In worst cases, the blood can also appear in the pimples that can lead to bloody discharge from the ear.
What Causes Pimples in Ears?
An ear pimple can be uncomfortable which can also lead to obstruction in hearing. Mainly it happens when a painful pimple occurs inside of the ear. Some common causes of pimples in Ears are:
- Hormonal Changes.
- Poor Hygiene.
- Wearing unclean helmets.
- Scratching with nails.
- Keloid Bump.
- Infection Due To Piercing.
- Using dirty ear buds.
- Otitis Externa.
These are the causes of pimples in an ear canal. Hence to prevent ear pimples, you must avoid doing these things and take some preventive measures. Here are few natural ways to get rid of ear pimples. So, have a glance at these home remedies for painful ear pimples treatment.
How to Treat a Pimple the Ear? Fastest Ways to Get Rid of Ear Pimples
Witch Hazel to Remove Acne Behind Ears
The popular home remedy for treating ear pimples is witch hazel. It is a natural disinfectant and its antiseptic properties can clear pimples in the ear. Also, it prevents pimples in an ear canal from recurring.
Treatment of Painful Spot in Ears with Witch Hazel
- Dip a Q-tip in fresh water and remove the excess water from it.
- Pour few drops of witch hazel solution on this wet Q-tip.
- Wipe off a pimple with it.
- Repeat this Pimple Ear Treatment for several times in a day until the Spots behind ears are gone.
Black Tea Bag to Cure a Cysts Behind Ear
The best household ingredient for the treatment of pimples on earlobe is Black Tea Bag. The tannins present in it can reduce inflammation and the astringent properties can dry out the pimples inside ear canal. Besides, the hot black tea bag can soothe painful pimples on the back of an ear.
Prevent Zits in Ears Fastly with Black Tea Bag
- Dip a black tea bag in the hot water for 1 minute.
- Squeeze out the excess water from it and put it on your ear pimples.
- Then, cover your ear with a warm cloth and left it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat using this ear pimple home remedy twice a day until a bump behind ear cures completely.
[Also know how toothpaste cures Acne and Zits so fast]
Tea Tree Oil for Earlobe Acne Treatment
The best solution for infected pimple in ear is Tea tree oil. The antibacterial properties of this essential oil destroy the bacteria that causes hard lump behind ear on bone. The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil cure ear pimple infection and reduce swelling. It can also speed up the earlobe acne healing process.
Avoid Inner Ear Pimple using Tea Tree Oil
- Dilute 1 tsp of tea tree oil with 9 tsp of water.
- Stir well with a spoon.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the pimple removal solution on your ear zits.
- Repeat using this ear pimple remover for 2 or 3 times in a day until your earlobe nodules cure completely.
- You can store the remaining ear pimple removal solution in a container for future use.
How to Get Rid of Ear Pimples Fast with Apple Cider Vinegar?
To treat a pimple in ear cartilage, apple cider vinegar is an excellent solution. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties can kill the acne causing bacteria and stop the ear zits infection from spreading. ACV contains Alpha-hydroxy acid which helps to unclog skin pores and cures acne spots in an ear. Also, it reduces oil production by restoring skin’s pH value.
Cure Ear Canal Pimple Naturally with ACV
- Dilute 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of water.
- Mix well and then soak a cotton ball in this lump ear prevention solution.
- Remove the excess water and wipe the painful bump behind ear with a cotton ball.
- Place the cotton ball over your ear Zits for 2 minutes and then remove it.
- Repeat this process for 3 or 4 times in a day to stop small cysts around an ear from hurting.
Note: Choose organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and dilute it before using for painful ear pimples treatment.
Reduce Pimple Ear Infection Medicinally with Hydrogen Peroxide
Even though we use hydrogen peroxide for medicinal treatment, it is one of the home remedies to get rid of ear pimples. The hydrogen peroxide helps pimple spots around ear by clearing bacterial infections which lead to pimples inside an ear. Also, it reduces sebum production and prevents recurring pimples on ear cartilage.
How to get rid of pimples in front of an ear?
- Di a cotton swab in H2O2 solution.
- Put it over your painful pimple back of ear for 2 minutes.
- Let the hydrogen peroxide to dry on its own.
- Repeat this natural remedy every day till your ear cartilage pimple spot heals completely.
[Also know How lemon helps to get rid of acne spots]
Natural Remedies for Getting Rid of Pimples in Ear – Alcohol Pad
The natural and simple way to speed up popping of ear pimples is using an alcohol pad. Alcohol is a great disinfectant and antiseptic. So, it prevents pimples from getting infected and spreading to other parts of Ear such as ear canal, earlobe.
Huge Ear Pimple Cure at Home with alcohol
- Pour enough amount of rubbing alcohol on the cotton pad.
- Place this cotton ball on your small cysts behind ear.
- Repeat this ear canal acne home remedy for 2 or 3 times in a day to get rid of ear pimples and spots.
So, these are the home remedies for pimples in ear. Since earlobe pimple infection is dangerous, it’s better to prevent this infection at an initial stage. Hence, use these natural ways to get rid of ear pimples before turning into an infection in the ear.