- 1 Permanent Facial Hair Removal At Home – How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally in One Day?
- 1.1 Best Hair Removal for Face – Turmeric & Indian Nettle
- 1.2 Oatmeal Scrub – Best Way to Remove Facial Hair
- 1.3 Female Facial Hair Removal – Lemon & Orange Peel
- 1.4 Wheat Bran – The Best Hair Removal Product
- 1.5 Natural Ways to Remove Facial hair – Gram Flour or Chickpea flour
- 1.6 Fenugreek – Easy & Painless Hair Removal Pack
- 2 Tips for Safer Facial Hair Removal
Facial Hair Removal: Do you feel sheepish with the hair on your face? Common! Kick out the shy feeling and come out bravely. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. Every problem has a solution. Like many others, there are some home remedies to remove facial hair.
The best treatment for your facial hair is the natural means. You can get the best facial hair removal tips out of which you can get the very effective results. They will not show any side effects on your skin as they are the nature’s products.
[Read more: Home remedies for glowing face]
Permanent Facial Hair Removal At Home – How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally in One Day?
Here are the home remedies for facial hair that can satisfy you with their results. They help you to remove facial hair permanently and safer too.
Best Hair Removal for Face – Turmeric & Indian Nettle
This is the best remedy for removing facial hair. The Indian nettle carries the healing properties, and it penetrates into the skin and makes the hair thinner. Thereby it stops the growth of facial hair. And as we all know that turmeric is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. This helps in treating the unwanted facial hair naturally.
Permanent Hair Removal with Turmeric
- Crush a handful of Indian Nettle leaves and make a paste.
- Now add a tsp of turmeric to the paste and mix well.
- Apply this turmeric hair removal pack on the face and let it dry for about 2 hours.
- Remove the face pack by gently scrubbing with water.
- Do this procedure every day and for 4 to 6 weeks.
[Read more: How to get rid of cracked feet?]
Oatmeal Scrub – Best Way to Remove Facial Hair
The rough texture of oatmeal makes it the best exfoliator. Like the other commercial scrubs, the natural scrub with oatmeal will not let your skin dry, red, and itchy. Because it possesses antioxidants that protect your skin from UV rays and moreover, it reduces the redness. Adding honey or lemon to oatmeal makes your skin moist and softer.
Women Facial Hair Scrub with Oatmeal
- Make 1/2 tsp of oatmeal to a powder and add 6 to 8 drops of lemon juice to it.
- Then add a tbsp of honey to the mixture and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Spread the oatmeal hair removal pack evenly on the face and let it dry for nearly 20 minutes.
- Now, rub the pack in circular motions and the opposite direction of hair growth for a few minutes.
- Rinse the face with water.
- Do this process with nearly for twice or thrice a week.
[Read more: Foot Care Creams]
Female Facial Hair Removal – Lemon & Orange Peel
Do you know why most of the cosmetic products contain orange peel oil? Becuase it cleanses your skin and also acts as a bleaching agent. To naturally bleach the unwanted hair on the face and finally remove it, use this orange facial hair removal pack.
How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently without Laser?
- Grind one tsp of dry orange peel and dry lemon peel to a powder.
- Then add a tsp of almond powder and oatmeal powder.
- Also, add a spoon of rose water and enough quantity of olive oil to get a pasty consistency.
- Spread this pack on the face and let it dry for 7 minutes.
- Gently rub your face in circular motions for 10 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Do the same process for twice or thrice a week.
[Know why should you use toothpaste on pimples]
Wheat Bran – The Best Hair Removal Product
Here is another method of facial hair removal. Do you think that what is this wheat bran? It is the nutritious outer layer of the wheat grain. Most of the cosmetic masks and scrubs are made up of this wheat bran. It removes the unwanted hair and also aids to get rid of wrinkles.
How to Remove Hair from Face Naturally?
- Make a paste out of 2 tbsps of wheat bran, 1 tbsp milk; one tsp rose water.
- Spread this scrub on your face and gently rub the mixture in circular motions.
- Keep rubbing till the scrub dries completely and then wash off with water.
- Do this process daily for the first few days and then increase the time gap for thrice a week.
Face Hair Removal Cream
- Make a paste out of 1 tbsp of wheat bran, gram flour, curd or milk cream and 1/4 th tsp of turmeric.
- Apply this mixture on the face and let it dry completely for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wet your fingers and gently rub in circular motions for 3 to 5 minutes and then wash with water.
- Repeat the process for twice or thrice a week.
- This remedy not only helps to remove facial hair over time and clears the dead skin but also provides a smooth glowing skin.
[Read more: How to get rid of pimples naturally?]
Natural Ways to Remove Facial hair – Gram Flour or Chickpea flour
Here is one more effective remedy of facial hair removal. It removes the dead cells by naturally exfoliating the skin and effectively removes the hair on the face.
Permanent Hair Removal Cream for Face
- Mix 2 tbsps of gram flour, 1 tbsp milk cream, 1/2 tsp milk, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder into a paste.
- Spread this paste evenly on the face and let it dry completely for half an hour.
- Now, using a facial loofah or a wet soft cloth, scrub your face.
- Continue scrubbing until the paste and hair get out of the face.
- Repeat the remedy 3 to 4 times a week and continuously for a month.
Instant Hair Removal Home Remedies
- Combine 1 tbsp of chickpea flour, 1/2 tsp yogurt or rose water, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and mix them into a paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face and let it dry for about 25 minutes.
- Gently scrub your face to remove unwanted facial hair and the paste.
- Do this process as per your requirement.
Effective Hair Free Hair Remover
- Mix 2 tbsps of gram flour, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, and enough amount of milk to make a paste.
- Spread this facial hair removal pack on the face and let it dry.
- Gently rub it with wet hands to remove the paste and hair from the face.
- Make sure you are scrubbing very gently but not harsh as it may irritate the skin.
Fenugreek – Easy & Painless Hair Removal Pack
The natural facial hair remover is the fenugreek. You can also use it to remove hair from other parts of the body. To get rid of facial hair with fenugreek, there are different recipes. An easy method is to soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water for the whole night and then applying this paste in the morning. An alternative method of removing facial hair is the following.
Body Hair Removal Pack with Fenugreek
- Make a powder out of 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds, two tsp of green gram.
- Make the powder to a paste by mixing enough amount of water.
- Spread this paste on your face and let it dry completely.
- Wipe off the pack with a soft dry cloth.
Tips for Safer Facial Hair Removal
- Do not overuse any of the processes and get suggestions from your health care provider on the use of home remedies for facial hair.
- One of the causes of facial hair is a hormonal imbalance. So, take proper nutritious diet to get a balance of hormones.
- While using turmeric mask to remove facial hair, wash the skin with warm water. Since it may stain your skin.
- Before using these facial hair removal methods, get a check-up from the doctor on the reasons for unwanted hair or any side effects. Becuase facial hair accompanies with masculine features like increase of muscle mass, a decrease in the breast size, deep voice, etc., sometimes.
- To reduce hair growing on the face, include phytoestrogens in your diet. The foods like licorice, flaxseeds, fennel seeds, gotu kola are the rich sources of phytoestrogens.
So, these are some of the home remedies to clear facial hair. They are very effective in a quick facial hair removal process. Try any of them for removing the facial hair naturally at home. Some might take a while to show the result, so have some patience. If you have some more tips to remove facial hair, let us know in the comment section.