- 1 How Is Egg Good for Dry Hair Cure?
- 2 How to use Egg for Damaged Hair? Homemade Egg Mask for Dry Hair Cure
- 2.1 DIY Egg Mask for Dry Hair Repair
- 2.2 Egg and Yogurt Hair Pack to Treat Dry and Frizzy hair
- 2.3 How to Repair Damaged Hair Honey and Egg
- 2.4 Rough Hair Treatment with Egg and Milk Pack
- 2.5 Easy Home Remedies for Dry Hair – Banana and Egg Hair Mask
- 2.6 Egg and Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Rough Hair Treatment
- 2.7 Natural Tips for Dry Hair Treatment at Home
Egg Mask for Dry Hair Treatment: Even though you have long hair, but it doesn’t look beautiful when it’s dry. Nowadays, dry hair becomes a common problem for both men and women of all ages. The reason behind dry hair is a lack of moisture to the scalp. Several other causes of dry and frizzy hair include dry climate, usage of harsh shampoos, hair styling products, swimming in chlorinated water.
Most people use commercial conditioners for getting silky hair. But the harsh chemicals in those products make your hair more dry and frizzy. So, it’s better to go with dry hair home remedies. One such natural remedy which works great for treating dry hair is Egg Mask. Look through the below Egg Mask for Dry hair in combination with other kitchen ingredients.
How Is Egg Good for Dry Hair Cure?
Eggs have many benefits for treating dry and damaged hair. The common benefits of egg mask for dry hair includes:
- Being rich in proteins, eggs help to strengthen the hair follicles and prevents hair breakages that are common for dry hair.
- The vitamin A content in egg yolk stimulates sebum production in the scalp. Hence, it moisturizes the scalp and cures dry hair.
- Egg yolk also contains healthy fatty acids which can moisturize and rehydrate your dry hair. Also, closes the open cuticles and smoothes the rough, frizzy hair.
- The vitamin B and vitamin E in egg yolk improve blood circulation and increase oxygen supply to the hair which can rejuvenate dry and dull hair.
How to use Egg for Damaged Hair? Homemade Egg Mask for Dry Hair Cure
DIY Egg Mask for Dry Hair Repair
How to take care of dry hair naturally at home? An Egg is the best ingredient to treat dry hair ends by providing enough moisture and nourishment. The nutrients present in egg not only repairs damaged hair but also reduces hair fall. Hence, use egg yolk hair mask to prevent hair dryness and also for hair growth.
Homemade Egg Yolk Hair Mask for Treating Dry Hair
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Beat it thoroughly to make it gassy.
- Apply the egg blend all over your hair and scalp.
- Secure your hair with the help of a hair clip.
- Leave it from half an hour to one hour.
- Rinse egg with cool water and later with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat wearing this egg mask for dry hair cure regularly for 3 times in a week.
Egg and Yogurt Hair Pack to Treat Dry and Frizzy hair
Like an egg, yogurt also contains the essential proteins for strengthening hair strands. Hence, it prevents hair fall and cures dry hair fast.
Very Dry Hair Treatment with egg & yogurt hair mask
- Take 2 or 3 tbsps of plain yogurt into a bowl and stir it with a fork.
- Break one egg and add it to yogurt.
- Mix both of these ingredients with a spoon.
- Apply this dry hair pack on all over the hair and scalp.
- Place a shower cap and rest for an hour.
- Then, wipe it off with cool water and take shampoo.
- Repeat this home remedy 2 times in a week to cure dry hair permanently.
How to Repair Damaged Hair Honey and Egg
Honey contains humectant property which can attract the moisture from the environment and hydrates the hair follicles, closes the hair cuticles. So, use honey and egg mask for dry hair repair.
Natural Smoothing Hair Mask with honey and egg
- Break two eggs in 1/2 cup of organic honey.
- Whisk it thoroughly with the help a beater.
- Apply this blend to the damp hair and scalp.
- Gently massage with your fingertips for at least 5 minutes.
- Cover your hair with shower cap and wait for one hour.
- Then, wipe it off with cold water followed by a mild shampoo.
[Know how to use onion for controlling hair fall permanently]
Rough Hair Treatment with Egg and Milk Pack
Milk contains two types of proteins called casein, and whey which help to nourish hair follicles. Also, strengthens hair strands and prevents dry and damaged hair thereby your hair will grow gradually.
Effective Treatment for Dry Frizzy Hair with this pack
- Mix 2 tbsps of full-fat milk with 2 whisked eggs.
- Apply this concoction on your wet scalp and hair.
- Wear a shower cap and rest for one hour.
- After, rinse off with cold water and shampoo your hair.
- Repeat this dry hair treatment for 3 or 4 times in a week.
Easy Home Remedies for Dry Hair – Banana and Egg Hair Mask
What to do for dry hair? Bananas are rich in potassium that can help to rehydrate and moisturize your dry hair fastly. Also, the high moisture content present in banana helps in softening the hair and improves its elasticity. So, your dry hair turns to silky by reducing hair breakages.
Egg White Hair Mask to Repair Damaged Dry Hair
- Mash up an overripe banana and mix it with one whisked egg.
- Mix them well with a spoon and apply this mask on the wet hair and dry scalp.
- Then take rest without disturbing the hair for 30 or 40 minutes.
- After, shampoo your hair after rinsing with cold water.
- Use this method twice a week for treating dry hair naturally.
Egg and Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Rough Hair Treatment
Coconut oil is packed with healthy fatty acids which can penetrate directly into the hair follicles and moisturize hair strands. Besides, these fatty acids bind with hair proteins which in turn cures dry frizzy hair fastly.
Egg Yolk Moisturizing Hair Mask for Silky Hair
- Beat an egg in a bowl and include 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Using beater, whisk them well.
- Apply this egg mixture on your damp scalp and overall hair.
- Massage gently with fingertips for 5 minutes and put a shower cap for one hour.
- Then, clean your hair with cold water and then take a mild shampoo.
- Follow this egg yolk hair mask remedy for thrice in a week for permanent cure of dry hair.
Natural Tips for Dry Hair Treatment at Home
Besides, egg hair treatments with different ingredients, try to follow these dry hair care tips at home. Regular use of these natural ways can help to get rid of dry hair permanently.
- Make sure to use fresh eggs for the treatment of dry hair.
- Moisten your scalp and hair before applying egg masks because wet hair makes it easier to spread.
- These dry hair egg masks can turn dirty and leak from the head. So, wear a shower cap after applying egg mixture hair masks.
- To get rid of the egg smell, use a mild shampoo for washing the hair.
- Always prefer cold water for rinsing your hair after using egg masks. Hot water can clot egg and makes it stick to the hair.
- To avoid egg smell, you can add few drops of any essential oils to the egg hair packs.
- Prefer a hydrating shampoo which contains moisturizing properties to prevent hair from drying.
- Avoid the use of blow dryers and heated styling tools.
- Massage with hot oil for at least 3 times in a week to moisturize your scalp and hair.
- Avoid using chemical based hair products.
So, these are the egg masks for dry hair treatment. Use them regularly to turn your dull hair to shiny hair. Following these dry hair remedies for one time is not enough and don’t expect overnight results. Hence, use them with patience and gain silky smooth hair.