- 1 How to Stop Earache Naturally? Fastest Home Remedies for Earache Relief
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Earache
- 1.1.1 Ginger - An Effective Ear Pain Solution at Home
- 1.1.2 Hot Water for Severe Ear Pain Treatment
- 1.1.3 Treat an Earache Naturally with Garlic
- 1.1.4 Can I Use Olive Oil for Earache Relief?
- 1.1.5 Relieve Terrible Earache Pain with Onions
- 1.1.6 Steam Home Remedy To Ease Sinus Earache Pain
- 1.1.7 Ear Pain Home Remedies – Peppermint
- 1.1.8 Blow Your Nose to Get Rid Of Earache
- 1.1.9 Essential Oils For Earache
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Earache
The most uncomfortable problem is an Earache. People having any age can get ear pain but children are more prone than adults. Earaches are of many types such as Otitis Media which occurs due to an infection in the middle part of your ear. Otitis Externa is caused due to infection in the outer ear. Myringitis occurs if tympanic membrane or eardrum swells. There are many home remedies for earache relief and tips to cure ear infection using homemade methods.
The common causes of Earaches including both left and right ear are wax in the ear, common cold, ear infection, blockage of the nasal passage. Also, enlargement of adenoid, trapping of polluted water in the ear, an increase in air pressure, wisdom teeth also causes earaches.
How to Stop Earache Naturally? Fastest Home Remedies for Earache Relief
The symptoms of earaches include swelling, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, bleeding from the ear canal, fever, itching sensation, etc. A simple earache can be easily treated at home using kitchen ingredients. Hence, Look through the below effective Earache Remedies and get rid of a painful earache.
List Of Home Remedies For Earache
- Hot water
- Olive oil
- Blow your nose
- Essential oils for earache
Ginger - An Effective Ear Pain Solution at Home
Ginger is the best home ingredient which works better than over the counter medication for an earache. It is a natural painkiller and hence helps in getting rid of an earache. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger aid to reduce ear infection which leads to pain in the ear. Hence, use ginger for earache treatment and see the procedure how to treat earache.
Ingredients For Battling an Earache
- Ginger root
- Sesame oil
Soothe an Earache Naturally at Home Using Ginger
- Extract the juice from a fresh ginger root.
- Pour this natural solution directly into the ear.
- Repeat this ear pain treatment for 2 times in a day for permanent earache relief.
Another Way to Relieve Earache Pain with Ginger
- Add 1 tbsp of fresh ginger to a 1/4 cup of warm sesame oil.
- Allow it to cool for few minutes.
- Spread the solution externally around the paining ear.
- Repeat this earache home remedy whenever you get ear pain.
- This is how to get rid of a earache.
[Read more: How ginger is useful in menstrual cramps relief?]
Hot Water for Severe Ear Pain Treatment
How to help Earache? Moist heat can act as a painkiller for an earache. It opens Eustachian Tubes and hence cures an earache fastly. Check out the process of using hot water for an earache relief.
Get Rid of an Earache using hot water
- Wrap a hot water bottle in a towel.
- Hold this bottle against the aching ear and press for few minutes.
- Repeat this earache remedy for getting immediate earache relief.
Child Earache Relief Home Remedy with hot water
- Soak a towel in hot water and remove the excess water from it.
- Put it against the ear pain and press for few minutes.
- Repeat this natural remedy to cure an earache permanently and fastly.
[Also read the natural cough remedies]
Treat an Earache Naturally with Garlic
Garlic is also one ingredient in Top 10 Home Remedies for an Earache Relief. The analgesic and antibiotic properties of garlic help to stop earaches at home. So, use the garlic earache drops daily for permanent cure of ear pain. Let us know how to make garlic oil for earache pain relief.
Ingredients For Ear Pain Relief
- Chopped garlic
- Sesame oil
Homemade Earache Relief Drops Using Garlic
- Heat 1 tsp of chopped garlic in 2 tbsps of sesame oil.
- Allow it to cool for few minutes and then strain the oil.
- Pour 2 or 3 drops of this oil in your aching ear.
- Else, pour 2 drops of freshly extracted garlic cloves juice in the ear.
- Follow this ear pain home remedy twice in a day to get an instant relief from earaches.
[Read more: Home remedies for stomach upset]
Can I Use Olive Oil for Earache Relief?
Is olive oil good for earaches treatment? Olive oil is a natural lubricant and hence it reduces the ear pain by treating ear infections. Also, warm olive oil eliminates the buzzing sensations inside your ear. That's why warm olive help with earache pain.
How to use olive oil for an earache?
- Heat few drops of olive oil slightly.
- Once it warms, remove the heat.
- Using a dropper, pour 4 drops of warm olive oil into your infected ear.
- Repeat this method regularly for the treatment of earaches.
- You can also use coconut oil or mustard oil for curing earaches.
- Use this remedy to provide earache pain relief.
- This can be used as a child earache remedy.
[Read more: How to relieve sinus headaches?]
Relieve Terrible Earache Pain with Onions
Onion is one of the most readily available natural remedies for earaches. It posses antiseptic and antibacterial properties which can treat an earache quickly and also prevents ear infections, promotes hair growth. See the procedure that how to cure an earache.
How to Stop an Earache Fast From Hurting With Onions?
- Wrap the crushed onion mixture in a cloth tightly.
- Hold the cloth over your ear pain for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat this earache natural remedy for earache in a day until your ear pain cures completely.
- This is how to fix an earache.
Cure Earaches at Home Using Onions
- Extract the juice from grated onion using a blender.
- Heat this juice slowly until it slightly warms.
- Then, remove the flame and let it cool.
- Put 2 or 3 drops of this ear pain relief juice into the infected ear.
- Follow this remedy for earache 2 or 3 times in a day until your earache soothes.
- This is how to cure for earache.
Steam Home Remedy To Ease Sinus Earache Pain
Another one in best earache home remedies is steam. It helps to open the Eustachian tubes and hence reduce the inflammation, prevent ear infection. Therefore, read the procedure that how to get rid of an earache fast with steam. This is how to treat an earache with steam.
How to make an earache stop hurting?
- Sit close to a bowl containing steaming water.
- Cover your head with a towel so that the steam will not escape.
- Now, inhale the steam to clear up the ear infection.
- Repeating this home remedy can soothe pain from earache.
- This is how to treat an earache.
Ear Pain Home Remedies – Peppermint
What to take for earache cure? Peppermint is another home remedy which contains anti-inflammatory, mild anesthetic, and antibacterial properties. These properties make peppermint an excellent medicine for ear pain treatment. Hence, this is the best treatment for earaches.
Ingredients To Prevent Earache
- Peppermint oil
- Olive oil
Peppermint Essential Oil for Ear Pain Relief
- Blend one drop of peppermint essential oil and 5 drops of olive oil.
- Using an ear syringe, pour 2 drops of this oil in your aching ear.
- Some people are sensitive to peppermint essential oil. Hence, mix more amount of olive oil to it.
- Use this ear pain natural treatment whenever you have an earache.
- This is how to get rid of an earache.
How to Heal an Earache Naturally with Peppermint?
- Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
- With the help of ear dropper, pour few drops of this juice inside your aching ear.
- Do this natural remedy to treat painful ear fast.
- This is how to get rid of an earache with home remedy for earache.
Blow Your Nose to Get Rid Of Earache
If you are suffering from cold & cough, then your stuffy nose can be the reason behind your earache. So, if you’ve got a cold & have stuffed up, removing the mucus is highly recommended. Because when the air passages get blocked, it results in pressure on the ear canal and may cause sometimes extreme pain. Therefore, clearing the nasal passages will help in reducing the pain in the ear.
Essential Oils For Earache
- Lavender oil
- Garlic oil
- Oregano oil
- Mustard oil
- Basil oil
- Tea tree oil
So, these are the home remedies and essential oil for ear pain relief. Follow these natural ways to get rid of an earache quickly. If your pain in the ear is not treated with these remedies, it indicates that your ear infection is severe. Hence, consult the doctor to know the severity of your earaches and take proper treatment. There are various over the counter treatment for earache but use them only if you are going through unbearable pain. Otherwise, prefer these given home remedies and do write us how it helped you.