Dark Circle Removal: Worrying about the older look due to the under eye dark circles? Do not think too much about it. Because it may still increase the darkness. Just keep calm and use some homemade packs for dark circles under your eyes.
Dark Circle Removal Methods
To have dark circles under eyes is not a serious skin problem. It just depends on the regular care you take, stress, insufficient sleep, improper diet, and some other that causes dark circles. So, it is a temporary problem that can be cured with the use of some home remedies for dark circles under eyes. Below are some dark circle remedies.
Almond Oil for dark circles under eyes
A natural ingredient that acts as a dark circle removal treatment is the almond oil. It lightens and moisturizes the skin under eyes. It is a rich source of vitamin K and some other ingredients that reduce puffy eyes too. You can also use vitamin E oil as a treatment for dark circles under eyes. Regular usage of almond oil can lighten the under eye circles.
Essential Oils for Dark Circles
- Apply almond oil under your eyes and have a massage for nearly 5 minutes.
- Let it rest throughout the night.
- Rinse and clean your eyes with water early in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy for dark circles every day before going to bed.
Face mask for dark circles with almond oil and honey.
- Mix 5 drops of almond oil and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply this solution to the under eye dark circles.
- Let it rest overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Do this process every day until you see a satisfying result.
[Read more: Homemade face masks for glowing skin]
Potato treatment for dark circles
Here is another dark circle removal remedy. The bleaching properties of potato help in lightening the skin under eyes and also prevents the problem of puffy eyes. Look at the following processes of using a potato to reduce dark circles under eyes.
Home Remedy for Dark Circle with Potato
- Extract the juice out of 1 to 2 raw potatoes.
- Apply this potato juice under the eyes using a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Do this process regularly to reduce the darkness.
- You can also use potato in the form of slices.
- Place them on your eyes for 10 minutes.
Eye Mask for Dark circles with frozen potato
- Collect the grating of a frozen potato in a cloth.
- Place this cloth on the darker area for 15 minutes.
- Do the process regularly to get the better results.
Homemade Cream for Dark Circles
- Blend a potato and half a cucumber and get the juice.
- Strain and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Dip two cotton pads in the solution for 2 minutes.
- Place the pads on your eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Repeat the process daily until your dark circles fade off.
[Learn how to cure dry skin on face?]
Mint Leaves dark circle removal cream
The kitchen ingredient mint leaves are one of the dark circle removal methods. The mint is said to have the cooling effect, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. These properties help to lighten the dark circles and constrict blood vessels. Thereby reducing puffiness too. So, look at the procedure of the dark circles home remedies with mint leaves.
Mint Leaves to Remove Dark Circles Around Eyes
- Crush some mint leaves and apply the mixture around the eyes.
- Rest it for nearly 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, clean the eyes with a wet cloth.
- Do this process daily to get a lighter skin around your eyes.
[Read more: How to cure deep cracks in feet faster?]
DIY Eye Cream for dark circles with mint
- Add a tbsp of tomato juice to the paste of mint leaves.
- Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Let the paste dry for 5 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process daily.
How to Get rid of Bags Under eyes with Mint Leaves?
- Add the juice of a lemon to the paste of mint leaves.
- Spread it on the dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now, wash it off with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- Use this remedy every day to get better results.
Cucumber to reduce darkness under eyes
Here is another home remedy for dark circles. The skin-lightening and astringent properties of cucumber help in reducing the dark circles under eyes. Using cucumber on eyes soothes and refreshes the skin. So, learn how to use cucumber to reduce dark circles.
Dark Circle Remedy with cucumber
- Slice cucumber into thick pieces and refrigerate them for about 30 minutes.
- Now, put these chilled slices on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Then take off the slices and wash the area with water.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day for a week.
DIY Under Eye Mask with cucumber and lemon
- Mix equal quantities of cucumber and lemon juices.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply it under the eyes.
- Wash the area with water after 15 minutes.
- Do the process daily for a week or more.
[Read more: How to get rid of sweaty palms easily?]
Rosewater to lighten the dark skin
This is a flavorful dark circle removal remedy. Rosewater shows a soothing and lightening effect on the dark skin under eyes. The antioxidant properties of rosewater strengthen the skin cells, rejuvenate the skin, regenerate the tissues. It protects teh eyes from contaminations, dust, itchiness, and inflammation with the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dark circle under eyes treatment with rosewater
- Make the cotton pads wet with a few drops of rose water.
- Place them on the affected area for nearly 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day.
Homemade Dark Circle Eye Cream
- This method involves two ingredients of rosewater and milk.
- Mix cold milk and rosewater in a bowl.
- Dip two cotton pads in the solution for about 3 minutes.
- Place them on your eyes and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- Now take off and wash with water.
- You can repeat the process daily to get better results.
Lemon Juice for a lighter skin under eyes
The lemon is one of the natural remedies for dark circles. As lemon belongs to the citrus family, it can be used to lighten the darker skin. The natural bleaching properties of lemon help to remove dark circles under eyes. So, have a look at the procedure of using lemon as a dark circle removal remedy.
How to Lighten Dark Circles with lemon?
- Squeeze a lemon and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the lemon juice around your eyes with the cotton.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Try this remedy regularly and get a lighter skin around your eyes.
DIY Dark Circle Cream
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 3 tbsps of tomato puree, and a pinch of turmeric powder, flour and make it a paste.
- Spread this paste around your darker eyes.
- Let it dry for nearly 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
Note: Before using lemon on your skin, make a sensitive check on a small portion of the skin. If your skin is a sensitive type, then dilute the lemon juice with water and use it.
So, these are some of the dark circle removal recipes. Make use of the best out of them that suits your skin. If you get any side effects with any of the ingredients, avoid it and try another remedy. When you have any other problems with dark circles, it is better to consult a medical professional and get the dark circles treatment.