- 1 Dark Circle Removal Methods
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Dark Circles
- 1.1.1 Almond Oil for dark circles under eyes
- 1.1.2 Potato treatment for dark circles
- 1.1.3 Mint Leaves dark circle removal cream
- 1.1.4 Cucumber to reduce darkness under eyes
- 1.1.5 Rosewater to lighten the dark skin
- 1.1.6 Lemon Juice for a lighter skin under eyes
- 1.1.7 Tomatoes For Lightening Of The Dark Circles
- 1.1.8 Get Rid Of Dark Circles Naturally With Coconut Oil
- 1.1.9 Lighten Dark Circles Using Tea Bags
- 1.1.10 Cold Compress - Cures To Dark Circles
- 1.1 List Of Home Remedies For Dark Circles
Our face also gets counted in our personality. The first thing that everyone notices in other person is how he looks, his body language, his posture, and so on. Worrying about the older look due to the under eye dark circles? Do not think too much about it. Because it may still increase the darkness. How to get rid of dark circles permanently? Just keep calm and use some homemade packs for dark circle removal under your eyes.
In today's polluted atmosphere it is very important to protect our face from getting damage. Dark circles lead to the uneven color of our face making it look bad. Home remedies are always better than other medical treatment until you have home serious problems.
Dark Circle Removal Methods
To have dark circles under eyes is not a serious skin problem. It just depends on the regular care you take, stress, insufficient sleep, improper diet, and some other that causes dark circles. So, it is a temporary problem that can be cured with the use of some home remedies for dark circles under eyes. Below are some dark circle remedies.
List Of Home Remedies For Dark Circles
Almond Oil for dark circles under eyes
A natural ingredient that acts as a dark circle removal treatment is the almond oil. It lightens and moisturizes the skin under eyes. It is a rich source of vitamin K and some other ingredients that reduce puffy eyes too. You can also use vitamin E oil as a treatment for dark circles under eyes. Regular usage of almond oil can lighten the under eye circles.
- Almond oil
Essential Oils for Dark Circles
- Apply almond oil under your eyes and have a massage for nearly 5 minutes.
- Let it rest throughout the night.
- Rinse and clean your eyes with water early in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy for dark circles every day before going to bed.
- This is how to get rid of dark circles overnight.
Face Mask For How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes Fast
- Mix 5 drops of almond oil and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply this solution to the under eye dark circles.
- Let it rest overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Do this process every day for getting rid of dark circles.
[Read more: Homemade face masks for glowing skin]
Potato treatment for dark circles
How to get rid of dark circles overnight? Here is another dark circle removal remedy. The bleaching properties of potato help in lightening the skin under eyes and also prevents the problem of puffy eyes. Look at the following processes of using a potato how to reduce dark circles under eyes.
- Fresh potato juice
- Cucumber juice
- Cotton Ball
Home Remedy for Dark Circle with Potato
- Extract the juice out of 1 to 2 raw potatoes.
- Apply this potato juice under the eyes using a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Do this process regularly to reduce the darkness.
- You can also use potato in the form of slices.
- Place them on your eyes for 10 minutes for getting rid of dark circles.
Eye Mask for Dark circles with frozen potato
- Collect the grating of a frozen potato in a cloth.
- Place this cloth on the darker area for 15 minutes.
- This process cures to dark circles.
Homemade Cream for Dark Circles
- Blend a potato and half a cucumber and get the juice.
- Strain and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Dip two cotton pads in the solution for 2 minutes.
- Place the pads on your eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Repeat the process daily until your dark circles fade off.
[Learn how to cure dry skin on face?]
Mint Leaves dark circle removal cream
How to get rid of dark circles permanently? The kitchen ingredient mint leaves are one of the dark circle removal methods. The mint is said to have the cooling effect, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. These properties help to lighten the dark circles and constrict blood vessels. Thereby reducing puffiness too. So, look at the procedure of the dark circles home remedies with mint leaves.
- Mint leaves Juice
- Tomato juice
- Lukewarm water
Mint Leaves to Remove Dark Circles Around Eyes
- Crush some mint leaves and apply the mixture around the eyes.
- Rest it for nearly 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, clean the eyes with a wet cloth.
- Do this process daily to get a lighter skin around your eyes.
[Read more: How to cure deep cracks in feet faster?]
DIY Eye Cream for dark circles with mint
- Add a tbsp of tomato juice to the paste of mint leaves.
- Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Let the paste dry for 5 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process daily for covering up dark circles.
How to Get rid of Bags Under eyes with Mint Leaves?
- Add the juice of a lemon to the paste of mint leaves.
- Spread it on the dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now, wash it off with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- Use this remedy every day for covering dark circles.
Cucumber to reduce darkness under eyes
Here is another home remedy for dark circles. The skin-lightening and astringent properties of cucumber help in reducing the dark circles under eyes. Using cucumber on eyes soothes and refreshes the skin. So, learn how to use cucumber to reduce dark circles.
- Cucumber juice/cucumber slices
- Lemon juice
Dark Circle Remedy with cucumber
- Slice cucumber into thick pieces and refrigerate them for about 30 minutes.
- Now, put these chilled slices on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Then take off the slices and wash the area with water.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day for a week.
DIY Under Eye Mask with cucumber and lemon
- Mix equal quantities of cucumber and lemon juices.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply it under the eyes.
- Wash the area with water after 15 minutes.
- Do the process daily for a week or more.
[Read more: How to get rid of sweaty palms easily?]
Rosewater to lighten the dark skin
This is a flavorful dark circle removal remedy. Rosewater shows a soothing and lightening effect on the dark skin under eyes. The antioxidant properties of rosewater strengthen the skin cells, rejuvenate the skin, regenerate the tissues. It protects teh eyes from contaminations, dust, itchiness, and inflammation with the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cotton pads
- Cold milk
Dark circle under eyes treatment with rosewater
- Make the cotton pads wet with a few drops of rose water.
- Place them on the affected area for nearly 15 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day to cover the dark circles entirely.
- This is how to get rid of dark under eye circles.dark circles treatment
Homemade Dark Circle Eye Cream
- This method involves two ingredients of rosewater and milk.
- Mix cold milk and rosewater in a bowl.
- Dip two cotton pads in the solution for about 3 minutes.
- Place them on your eyes and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- Now take off and wash with water.
- You can repeat the process daily to get better results.
Lemon Juice for a lighter skin under eyes
How to get rid of dark under eye circles? The lemon is one of the natural remedies for dark circles. As lemon belongs to the citrus family, it can be used to lighten the darker skin. The natural bleaching properties of lemon help to remove dark circles under eyes. So, have a look at the procedure of using lemon as a dark circle removal remedy.
- Lemon juice
- Cotton balls
- Tomato puree
- Turmeric powder
How to Lighten Dark Circles with lemon?
- Squeeze a lemon and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the lemon juice around your eyes with the cotton.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Try this remedy regularly and get a lighter skin around your eyes.
DIY Dark Circle Cream
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 3 tbsp of tomato puree, and a pinch of turmeric powder, flour and make it a paste.
- Spread this paste around your darker eyes.
- Let it dry for nearly 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
- This is how to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
Note: Before using lemon on your skin, make a sensitive check on a small portion of the skin. If your skin is a sensitive type, then dilute the lemon juice with water and use it.
Tomatoes For Lightening Of The Dark Circles
This is one of the best and effective tips for under eye dark circles. The amazing bleaching property of tomatoes can be used to lighten the skin under eyes. Therefore, read the procedure that how can we use the tomato along with the lemon juice to treat the under eye dark circles.
- Tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- Take a tablespoon of fresh tomato juice & a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Rub this mixture under the eyes for few minutes.
- After that, wash your face with cool water.
- Repeat this remedy alternate days to minimize dark circle.
Get Rid Of Dark Circles Naturally With Coconut Oil
How to get rid of dark circles under the eyes? This is one of the Affordable ways to eliminate dark circles until dark circles disappear. The moisturizing quality of coconut oil also promotes smooth skin & prevents wrinkles and also fine lines under eyes. Gentle massage with coconut oil is a very effective natural remedy that reduces dark circles. Therefore, read the procedure that how to fight against dark circles using coconut oil.
- Give a gentle massage using coconut oil over your dark circles.
- Leave it for few hours, then wash it off.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily for a few months until your dark circles are gone
Lighten Dark Circles Using Tea Bags
Are you fed asking yourself why I have dark circles under my eyes? Dark circles under the eyes can be cured by the use of tea bags. The antioxidants and caffeine present in the tea help in getting rid of dark spots under our eyes. Along with treating the dark circles, it also reduces the eye puffiness.
- Take a tea bag and keep it in the refrigerator in a bowl containing a little water.
- After few hours, take it out and apply that water to your dark circles under the eyes.
- Repeat this remedy alternate days to get the best result.
Cold Compress - Cures To Dark Circles
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast? Cold compress is one of the easiest and most effective home remedies for dark circle removal. By applying it daily over the dark circles under eyes, we can get rid of dark circles quickly. It also constricts the blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the affected area and thus reducing swelling. It will also give you relief from the pain. This is one of the effective natural remedies for dark circles under eyes.
- A towel
- Ice cubes
- Wrap some ice cubes in a towel.
- Apply it to the dark circles under eyes.
- Repeat the same procedure at least 2-3 times to see the improvement.
So, these are some of the dark circle removal recipes. Make use of the best out of them that suits your skin. If you get any side effects with any of the ingredients, avoid it and try another remedy. When you have any other problems with dark circles, it is better to consult a medical professional and get the dark circles treatment.