- 1 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne | Best Cystic Acne Treatment
- 1.1 How To Treat Cystic Acne Naturally | Proven Cystic Acne Home Remedy
- 1.1.1 Natural Coconut Oil For Cystic Acne
- 1.1.2 Clay Mask For Cystic Acne Cure
- 1.1.3 Baking Soda To Treat Cystic Acne On Chin
- 1.1.4 Tea Tree Oil To Heal Cystic Acne
- 1.1.5 Apple Cider Vinegar For Cystic Acne Treatment
- 1.1.6 How To Cure Cystic Acne With Honey
- 1.1.7 Turmeric On How To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne Easily
- 1.2 Natural Tips To Prevent Cystic Acne
- 1.3 Best Diet for Cystic Acne
- 1.1 How To Treat Cystic Acne Naturally | Proven Cystic Acne Home Remedy
Cystic Acne Treatment: Are you frustrated by seeing Acne on your face? It is a common skin problem for both men and women during puberty stage. Don't worry; you can get rid of those nasty pimples with some home remedies. Look through the overall article to know the best home remedies for cystic acne and how to control cystic acne.
What is Cystic Acne?
Usually, our skin consists of small pores that carry hair follicles accompanied by sebaceous glands. These glands produce sebum, an oily substance. In some cases, these glands produce excess sebum due to hormonal changes which may result in the build-up of bacteria called Propionibacterium Acne. Due to this bacteria, you will get black or white-headed comedones. Whenever they become inflamed, different types of Acne such as papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts will occur on your skin.
The first three types of acne will occur when a pore gets clogged with dead skin cells and bacteria builds in that pores. These pimples will look like swollen red bumps. But the cystic acne is the worst of all these which occurs due to rupture of hair follicles and when the infection spread to deeper layers of the skin. Cystic acne is a red bump consisting full of pus. If cysts burst, the infection spreads to other areas of the skin which may cause further acne breakouts.
What Causes Cystic Acne?
Just we know that Cystic Acne is caused due to inflammation of skin pores and rupture of hair follicles. Along with this reason, there are also several other causes of cystic acne.
- The foremost cause of cystic acne is hormonal changes. During puberty stage, hormones named androgens will increase gradually which can produce more sebum. As a result, the pores will get clogged and cause Acne.
- For women, hormonal changes take place during the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, menopause or polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Usage of cosmetics, lotions, cleansers that contain harsh chemicals also causes Acne.
- Sweating and high levels of humidity are also the causes of cystic acne.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne | Best Cystic Acne Treatment
The cystic acne is known the scars with vulnerable pains. You feel severe itchy sensation in the affected area. The bump with red color could be seen with inflammation and swell. Moreover, the acne can also infect the surrounded skin. So, it would be good to cut down the roots before the tree develops. Try the best treatment for cystic acne to easily cure cystic acne as soon as possible.
[Read more: Home remedies for Pimples]
How To Treat Cystic Acne Naturally | Proven Cystic Acne Home Remedy
- Coconut Oil
- Clay Mask
- Baking Soda
- Tea Tree Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
We have gathered the top best proven home remedies for cystic acne. Consider the perfect component of best treatment for cystic acne with which you are comfortable so that you can use the best cystic acne treatment regularly in your daily routine to combat cystic acne.
Natural Coconut Oil For Cystic Acne
How to treat cystic acne? Most of us thought that Acne condition would become worse with coconut essential oils for cystic acne because acne itself is caused due to excess oil. But this is a wrong belief, the healthy fats present in coconut oil helps to reduce cystic acne inflammation. It contains caprylic and lauric acid which consists of antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial properties that can fight acne causing bacteria. Caprylic acid gives anti-oxidant protection that is required for oily skin. Even the dry skin will also get benefit with coconut oil due to its moisturizing and lubricating nature. Also, the coconut oil contains vitamin E which prevent free radical damage to skin and also helps to remove cystic acne scars.
How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Cystic Acne?
- Before using coconut oil for cystic acne treatment, do facial steam to open the clogged pores. This will make coconut oil to penetrate into the deeper layers and works effectively.
- Now, spread few drops of coconut oil on your cystic acne areas.
- Massage gently in circular motions with your fingertips.
- After few minutes, wash it off with mild soap and warm water.
- For dry skin, apply coconut oil to moisturize your skin after rinsing.
- Continue this home remedy regularly.
Clay Mask For Cystic Acne Cure
Fuller's earth or clay mask has astringent and exfoliating properties, and hence it is the best solution for cystic acne. Also, the absorbing nature of clay will draw the excess oil, dust particles, and toxins from the skin surface. Hence, it clears up cystic acne without leaving any scars on your skin. We have different types of clays, but we must choose which clay suits for our skin. For example, brown clay doesn't look good for dry skin even though it consists of exfoliating properties. While green and white clays can support any skin types. Hence, prefer these clays for cystic acne cure.
How To Cure Cystic Acne With Components Along With Clay Naturally
- Green clay or fuller's earth or bentonite clay as per your skin.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Tea tree oil - 1 or 2 drops.
- For dry skin-jojoba oil, for oily skin-water, for combination skin-milk.
How To Prepare Clay Mask For Cystic Acne Treatment?
- Mix all the ingredients(according to your skin type) in the form of a paste.
- Spread this paste on all your Cystic Acne spots.
- Leave the paste until it dries completely.
- Using a wet cloth, wipe off the clay.
- After washing, apply moisturizer.
- Use this home remedy until your cystic acne cures.
[Read more: How to cure Acne with toothpaste]
Baking Soda To Treat Cystic Acne On Chin
Baking soda is also one of the best home remedies for cystic acne. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of baking soda to reduce inflammation and swelling. It pulls out the excessive oil and exfoliates the skin to remove dead cells. Also, baking soda destroys bacteria and reduce infection. It will also tighten the pores and leaves smooth skin. Hence, use this remedy for cystic acne treatment.
Baking Soda Best Treatment For Cystic Acne
- First, wash your face using mild soap and warm water for opening the closed pores.
- Make a paste with 1 or 2 tbsps of baking soda and water.
- Apply this blend to your affected areas.
- Allow it to settle on acne scars for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer and repeat this process for 1 or 2 times in a day.
- If you have sensitive skin, include 2 or 3 tbsps of cucumber juice to soothe your skin.
[Also read: How to treat Cystic Back Acne Scars]
Tea Tree Oil To Heal Cystic Acne
How to get rid of cystic acne naturally at home? Tea tree oil is an excellent remedy for Cystic Acne healing. The anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties of tea tree oil help to get rid of cystic acne fast. It penetrates into the skin and opens the clogged pores thereby dry out the pimples. But be careful while using tea tree oil. The pure tea tree oil may worsen your situation. Hence, use 5% diluted tea tree oil which means 95% of water and 5% of tea tree oil for cystic acne treatment.
Tea Tree Essential Oils For Cystic Acne - Method 1
- Take 1 or 2 drops of tea tree oil onto a cotton swab and apply it over the affected areas.
- Leave the oil for overnight.
- The very next morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this Cystic Acne home treatment regularly.
How To Cure Cystic Acne With Tea Tree Oil - Method 2
You can also use honey in combination with tea tree oil. The healing and anti-inflammatory properties of honey will soothe the swelling and speed up the Acne healing process.
- Mix 1 tsp of raw honey and 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil thoroughly.
- Apply this concoction onto your cystic acne.
- Allow the blend to settle on the affected areas for 15 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Continue this remedy until your cystic acne goes away.
Important: Some people will get an allergy to tea tree oil. Hence, do skin patch test before using this remedy.
[Read more: Natural ways to remove dark circles under eyes]
Apple Cider Vinegar For Cystic Acne Treatment
Another most useful home remedy for cystic acne cure is apple cider vinegar. It is a natural astringent and hence helps to remove excess sebum that causes acne and also reduce inflammation. Also, it cleans the by balancing PH level of the skin. The malic acid present in apple cider vinegar exfoliates your skin and removes impurities.
How to use apple cider vinegar for cystic acne?
- First, mix raw apple cider vinegar with water in equal amounts for diluting it.
- Dip a cotton swab in that solution and apply over the cystic pimples.
- Let the solution on the affected areas for 15 minutes and then clean with water.
- Perform this cystic acne treatment regularly until the spots go away.
Supplement Method On How To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne Overnight
- Alternatively, include one tsp of ACV and a small amount of raw honey to a glass of warm water.
- Drink this solution for once or twice in a day to help cystic acne.
- Even this method helps to reduce the occurrence of age spots effectively.
- Repeat this cystic acne treatment regularly.
[Read more: How to cure dry skin naturally]
How To Cure Cystic Acne With Honey
Not to hesitate to consider honey to handle cystic acne. The antioxidant property of honey heals the scars and reduce the inflammation making the skin smooth and soft. Additionally, honey helps to abolish the survival of microorganisms at the pores.
Honey On How To Treat Cystic Acne
- Wash your face and hands, with clean and neat hand take some honey, apply it on your face.
- After 5-10 minutes rinse your face with fresh water.
- Try the therapy twice a day to get the better results.
Turmeric On How To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne Easily
Here comes the Ayurvedic remedy, turmeric in the picture. The most effective and readily available component at home is turmeric. Also the antiseptic, antitumor, and astringent properties work efficiently to eliminate the scar of cystic acne immediately. Furthermore, you can get relief from swelling and inflammation due to turmeric.
How To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne Overnight With Turmeric
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tablespoons
- Water or Sesame Oil - as required
Turmeric Cystic Acne Home Remedy
- Make a thick consistency of turmeric powder with water or sesame oil.
- Put the mixture on the cystic acne for an hour.
- Now wash off the solution and gently pat the affected area with a soft cloth.
Natural Tips To Prevent Cystic Acne
How to prevent hormonal cystic acne naturally? It's best to follow natural ways to prevent cystic acne from forming rather than treating it after the occurrence. Changing your diet and lifestyle can help to reduce cystic acne inflammation. Hence, include the below mentioned modifications to your daily routine.
Drink More Water:
How to deal with cystic acne? Our body organs must require more amount of water to work properly. Also, water is an important thing for maintaining the skin soft and healthy. Since our body dehydrates quickly, we must drink plenty of water. Otherwise, the skin will become dry, and besides, several health problems will also occur. Then, you have to invest for moisturizers to prevent your skin from dryness. But using moisturizers may clog the pores and result in the formation of Acne. Hence to eliminate all these problems, drink 8 glasses of water daily.
Avoid Using Cosmetics:
In the market, several cosmetics available but those are prepared with harsh chemicals to provide the instant glow. But, these products can worsen your cystic acne. Hence, avoid the products that contain sulfates, preservatives, and chemicals. Instead of them, use natural home solutions.
Avoid Popping Pimple:
Most of us pop a pimple to reduce its the size but it not a good technique. When you pop, the pus inside of a pimple will spread to surrounding areas which result in further Acne Breakouts. Also, when you touch the Acne repeatedly, scars will appear in those areas. Hence, it's better to avoid popping pimples.
Daily several bacteria will accumulate on towels, bedsheets, pillowcases, etc. When you use them without washing, the bacteria spread to your skin and causes Acne and other skin problems. Hence, wash them regularly with homemade soaps to get rid of Cystic Acne Pictures.
How to stop cystic acne? Doing some sort of exercises help a lot in preventing cystic acne. As workouts promotes the lymphatic system to detoxify our entire body. Hence, plan your schedule by starting with exercises in the morning.
Relaxation is compulsory:
An increase in stress can worsen Cystic Acne. Because of stress, you may cause changes in hormones which may result in the formation of Acne. Therefore, reduce your stress by following natural remedies and take stress relievers to improve your health.
Take a bath after sweating:
After gaming and exercising, our body sweats. It will clog the pores, and hence your skin is more prone to Acne. Therefore, take a bath whenever you sweat. Also, clean the acne affected skin areas 2 or 3 times daily with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water. This tip will help to remove excess oil and bacteria. If your skin becomes dry after cleaning, apply a natural moisturizer.
[Also read: How to stop hair fall at home]
Best Diet for Cystic Acne
Diet plays an important role in any health issue. Hence, one must concentrate on what they are eating. Follow the below Cystic Acne Diet which contains foods to eat and avoid cystic acne treatment.
Foods to eat:
The first thing you must do for cystic acne cure is reducing the inflammation in your gut. Since, probiotics can reduce stress and oxidative stress, eat probiotics rich foods. Hence, including yogurt, kefir, dark chocolate, microalgae, kimchi, sauerkraut, miso soup. Along with probiotics, consume fiber-rich, high protein and vitamin foods.
Foods to avoid:
Conventional dairy products can cause Acne because they are hard to digest and produce fats. So, avoid milk products. Besides, you must also avoid sugar, caffeine products, highly processed foods, fast foods because they are the major triggers for Cystic Acne.
These are the home remedies, natural solutions, and best diet for cystic acne treatment. So, use these natural home remedies for cystic acne removal.