- 1 Does Cucumber Really Work for Dark Circles?
- 2 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes? Use Cucumber for Dark Circles Treatment
Cucumber for Dark Circles Under Eyes: Sparkling Eyes reflect the feelings that we cannot say through words. While the dark or black tint under your eyes may decrease your self-confidence and beauty. The main reason for thinning of skin under your eyes is a lack of sleep. Usually, sufficient sleep improves blood circulation and flushes out the broken blood vessels.
Several home ingredients are effective in treating dark circles permanently. Cucumber is the best kitchen ingredient that can reduce under eye darkness quickly and nourishes your skin. So no more of using commercial dark circle removal creams and lotions, just use natural cucumber to get rid of bags under eyes.
Does Cucumber Really Work for Dark Circles?
Cucumber slices and cucumber juice are effective for Eye Dark Circles Treatment. To know why cucumbers are good for dark circles removal, look at the below benefits of cucumbers.
- Being rich in Vitamin C, Cucumber helps to promote collagen production. Hence, the skin elasticity will be restored by keeping your skin supple and firm.
- The manganese and beta-carotene in this cucumber can reduce the inflammation and swelling.
- They also contain flavonoid antioxidants like quercetin, kaempferol, luteolin which can tights skin pores and prevent bacterial infections which lead to breakouts.
- The potassium content in the cucumber can reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles under eyes.
- It’s astringent nature made cucumber as a best dark circle remover. So, it lightens dark spots during tightening skin pores and makes the skin smoother.
- The natural cooling effect of cucumber soothes the skin naturally.
- Since cucumber contains 95% of water, it hydrates and moisturizes our skin.
- The various antioxidants in cucumbers can slow down the aging process and prevents wrinkles naturally.
Got an idea about how cucumbers lighten dark circles? Now, go through the below home remedies to know how to use cucumbers for dark circles removal.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes? Use Cucumber for Dark Circles Treatment
Cucumber Slice – A Best Dark Circle Remover at Home
How to get rid of eye bags permanently? Cucumber is one of the best DIY home remedies for dark circles treatment. It has an ability to revitalize the skin and lightens dark circles around eyes. Hence, cucumbers are used in many beauty creams and lotions. So, use this dark circle home remedy daily.
How to cucumber on eyes for dark circles cure?
- First, clean your face and pat skin dry.
- Take two cucumber slices and put on your both eyes.
- Rest for 20 minutes and take them away.
- Then, rinse with cool water.
- Continue this dark circles treatment twice a day for one week.
- This process constricts blood vessels and hence reduce swelling.
Lighten Dark Circles Naturally with Cucumber Juice
The natural solution for dark circles prevention is cucumber juice. The antioxidants present in cucumber juice helps to lighten dark rings under eyes. So, use cucumber for dark circles.
Homemade Cucumber Juice to Treat Dark Circles
- Using a mixer, extract the juice from a fresh cucumber.
- Clean your face and pat dry.
- Apply the juice over your under eye dark circles with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave the juice for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cool water.
- This process tightens the pores and helps to fade away dark circles.
- For fast results, you can also add aloe vera juice to it.
- Repeat this under eye dark circles method 3 times in a week.
Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes using Chilled Cucumber Pads
- Peel and mince 1 cucumber.
- Mix chopped cucumber with 1 cup of water in a blender until it get’s smooth.
- Dip cotton pads in this mixture and remove the excess liquid.
- Now, seal them in a Ziploc bag and make it cool in refrigerator.
- After it cools, place it on your eyes and rest for 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Then, remove cotton pads and wash with cool water.
- Repeat this method until the under eye dark circles cures completely.
Reduce Under Eye Darkness Quickly with Cucumber and Potato
How to get rid of bags under eyes? Potatoes are effective in removing dark circles under eyes. It’s bleaching properties help to lighten skin when used regularly. So, use potatoes and cucumbers to cure eye dark circles permanently.
Reduce dark bags under eyes with cucumber & potato
- Peel and make a small potato into pieces.
- Later, get puree from chopped potato using a blender.
- Strain the puree through cheesecloth to extract potato juice.
- Like a potato, extract the juice of cucumber also.
- Mix both of these juices.
- Soak a cotton swab in this juice and apply it over your dark circles.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash with cool water, pat dry.
- Repeat this fine lines treatment for 3 times in a week.
- Store the remaining juice in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- For added benefit, moisturize with either coconut or almond oil after using this treatment.
Natural Remedies for Dark Circles Around Eyes – Cucumber & Lemon Juice
For Treating Dark Circles Under Eyes, lemon juice and cucumber is the best combination. The bleaching properties of lemon juice bleach your skin when used daily. Lemon also destroys bacteria and removes toxins which damage skin. Hence, use lemon and cucumber for dark circles removal.
Cure Black Circles Under Eyes using Cucumber & Lemon juice
- Peel and mince half part of cucumber.
- Add 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice to cucumber pieces.
- Obtain puree with these ingredients in a blender.
- Apply the resultant mixture on dark spots under eyes.
- Rest for 15 minutes and then wash with cool water.
- Continue this method for the treatment of dark circles around eyes.
- You can store the leftover homemade dark circle remover for 3 days in a refrigerator.
- For added benefit, add lanolin cream to reduce under eye blackness.
Aloe Vera and Cucumber for Dark Circles Removal
Aloe Vera is effective in getting rid of dark circles permanently. The moisturizing properties of aloe vera slow down the aging process and repair the damaged skin. Soon, all your dark spots, eye blackness removes quickly. So, use aloe vera and cucumber juice for dark circle treatments.
Treat Eye Black Circles with Cucumber juice and Aloe Vera
- Make a paste with a half cucumber.
- Include 3 tbsps of aloe vera gel and blend again.
- Apply this homemade dark circle removal cream on all your black areas near eyes.
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- Repeat this method 3 times in a week for the treatment of dark circles under eyes.
So, these are the treatments of dark circles with cucumber. Since commercial dark circle removers also contain cucumber as the main ingredient, you have no need to buy those creams and lotions. Instead, use cucumber for dark circles removal. But don’t expect overnight results, use these dark circle tips with cucumber regularly.