- 1 How Does Coconut Oil Help in Treating Hair Loss?
- 2 How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair Loss? DIY Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- 2.1 Coconut Oil Massage to Control Hair Loss
- 2.2 Coconut Oil and Fenugreek Hair Pack To Reduce Hair Loss
- 2.3 Homemade Scalp Tonic with Coconut Oil and Hibiscus
- 2.4 Scalp Massage with Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil for Hair Loss
- 2.5 Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice to Prevent Hair Loss
- 2.6 Amla and Coconut Oil for Hair Loss Treatment
Ways to Use Coconut Oil for Hair Loss: An ancient home remedy for all kinds of hair problems is the coconut oil. It is a stop solution for hair issues. Of all the essential oils for hair loss, coconut oil is the effective treatment for hair loss. It not only conditions and improves the strength of the hair cuticles but also improves the scalp health. If you are at a heavy loss of your hair, then coconut oil is the best solution. It fights the causes of hair loss including hormonal problems, medications, lack of nutrition, stress, dry scalp infections, menopause, dandruff, etc.
How Does Coconut Oil Help in Treating Hair Loss?
- The properties like antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial of coconut oil help it to kick out the scalp infections that cause hair loss.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of vitamin E, vitamin K, iron, antioxidants. They nourish the damaged hair follicles and fastens the hair growth rate.
- It also contains lauric acid which binds the proteins to the hair and prevents hair loss and hair splits too.
- The oil massage with coconut oil improves the blood flow to the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair Loss? DIY Home Remedies for Hair Fall
Coconut Oil Massage to Control Hair Loss
To prevent hair loss by improving the blood flow to the hair roots, massaging is the best home remedy for hair fall control. Look at the procedure of using coconut oil for loss of hair strands.
How to Use Coconut Oil to Make Your Hair Grow?
- Heat enough amount of coconut oil in a metal container and cool it a bit.
- Apply the hair oil on the scalp and hair strands.
- Massage the scalp with the tips of your fingers for a few minutes and cover the scalp with a towel.
- Rest for an hour and wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the hair loss reduction process twice or thrice a week to control hair fall.
[Read more: How to use egg mask for dry hair?]
Coconut Oil and Fenugreek Hair Pack To Reduce Hair Loss
Obviously, fenugreek and coconut oil for hair loss is the best combination. The fenugreek seeds contain the hormone antecedents that grow new hair follicles and stops hair loss naturally.
How to Reduce Hair Fall with Fenugreek?
- Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water before night.
- In the morning, make a smooth paste out of them.
- Now, add 2 tbsp coconut oil to the paste and mix well.
- Spread this paste on the scalp and rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash the hair with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat using this coconut oil hair mask twice or thrice a week to treat hair loss at home.
[Also read home remedies for baldness]
Homemade Scalp Tonic with Coconut Oil and Hibiscus
One of the natural ways to use coconut oil for hair loss is with hibiscus. Because hibiscus flowers are a rich source of vitamin C and amino acids that strengthen the hair follicles by providing enough supplements and prevents hair fall.
Herbal Ways to Stop Hair Loss Permanently with Hibiscus
- Make a paste of 8 to 10 hibiscus flowers and leaves.
- Heat one cup of coconut oil and add the paste of hibiscus to it.
- Remove the flame and cover it with a lid for a few minutes.
- Cool the oil a bit and apply hair loss solution on the scalp and hair.
- Gently massage for 10 minutes and then let it rest for the whole night.
- The next morning, wash the scalp and hair with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat the home remedy fo hair loss 3 to 4 times a week to cure hair loss naturally.
[Read more: Onion juice for hair loss]
Scalp Massage with Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil for Hair Loss
One of the best home remedies for hair loss is here. The curry leaves are full with amino acids, beta-carotene, proteins, and antioxidants. Moreover, they strengthen the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
How to Grow Hair Faster with Curry Leaves?
- Heat 2 to 3 tbsp coconut oil and add some curry leaves to it.
- Let the oil turn black and then remove the flame.
- Cool it a bit and strain the oil.
- Apply this oil on the scalp and hair till the ends.
- Have a gentle massage for five minutes and rest for a few hours.
- Wash off the hair with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat the natural hair fall treatment twice or thrice a week for controlling excessive hair loss in women and men.
[Learn how to get thick eyebrows]
Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice to Prevent Hair Loss
The combination of lemon juice and coconut oil for hair loss treatment is the simple and very effective one for dandruff also. Because lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin B, C, folic acids, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium. They strengthen your hair follicles and also prevents the scalp infections which is one of the main reasons for hair fall.
How to Use Lemon to Control Hair Loss?
- Mix 1 tbsp coconut oil, the juice of a lemon, and mix well.
- Apply this hair fall controlling oil on the scalp and hair.
- Massage for 10 minutes and then rest for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the hair with water followed by a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the hair loss cure 1 to 2 times a week to control thinning of hair.
[Read more: Home remedies for dry hair]
Amla and Coconut Oil for Hair Loss Treatment
In addition to coconut oil, amla is one of those ancient remedies for hair loss. Amla is a pack of vitamin C, minerals, amino acids, flavonoids, tannins, etc. Additionally, they thicken the hair strands and improves their texture. Moreover, the antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties of amla prevent hair loss due to scalp inflammations.
How to Use Amla for Hair Fall Control?
- Extract the juice from the pulp of 3 to 4 Indian Gooseberries.
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil to this juice and mix well.
- Place this bowl of coconut oil and amla, in a bowl of hot water for five minutes. Meanwhile, the oil becomes lukewarm.
- Apply this natural hair oil evenly on your scalp and have a gentle massage for a few minutes.
- Rest for an hour or two and then wash with water.
- Repeat using the hair growth oil thrice a week to stop hair loss naturally.
So, these are some of the best hair loss home remedies with coconut oil. Choose the easy one and moreover, make use of the remedy for hair loss regularly. Let us know your experience of using coconut oil for hair loss, in the below comment section.
Keep Calm and Go Coconuts