- 1 How Do You Recover From Cholera
- 1.1 List of Home Remedies For Cholera Treatment
- 1.1.1 Fenugreek Seeds - Cholera Remedies
- 1.1.2 How Do You Control Cholera Using Turmeric
- 1.1.3 How To Treat Cholera At Home Using Onion
- 1.1.4 Cloves For Cholera Treatment
- 1.1.5 Homemade ORS A Treatment For Cholera
- 1.1.6 Probiotic Yogurt For Cholera Cure
- 1.1.7 How To Prevent Cholera With Ginger
- 1.1.8 How To Cure Cholera Using Lemon
- 1.1.9 Cholera Prognosis & Additional Tips How Do You Control Cholera
- 1.1 List of Home Remedies For Cholera Treatment
A balanced diet is important for the proper functioning of human body. And also food should be prepared in the hygienic environment. Sometimes due to unhealthy and unhygienic food consumption, we may get attacked by the disease called cholera. It is an infectious disease caused by the bacteria called Cholera is a highly contagious disease, so we need to take strict precaution to prevent it from further spreading and fast recovery vibrio cholerae that mostly attacks our small intestine. But there are Easy & Effective Cholera Remedies are provided, try them for the treatment of cholera.
This is mostly diagnosed among children under the age of five, but sometimes elder ones are also affected. The most common symptom is diarrhoea. Find how to get rid of cholera with natural home remedies for cholera.
How Do You Recover From Cholera
Cholera is a communicable disease, so we need to take strict precaution to prevent it from further spreading and fast recovery. Treating a disease at the correct time is very important because if not treated on time they can transform into fatal and destructive diseases. Firstly, try to prefer home remedies but if you do not see any improvement immediately seek advice from your doctor.
List of Home Remedies For Cholera Treatment
- Fenugreek seeds
- Homemade ORS
- Probiotic yoghurt
Fenugreek Seeds - Cholera Remedies
What is the remedy of cholera? To get rid of diarrhoea due to cholera, fenugreek seeds are very effective. These seeds are rich in mucilage content that will bulk up our stool thus, help reduce the symptoms of cholera. It also improves cholesterol level in our body, reduces inflammation inside the body, increases libido in men. It is one of the best natural cholera remedies.
- Fenugreek powder
- Plain yoghurt
- Roasted cumin powder
- Take one teaspoon of fenugreek powder and a pinch of roasted cumin powder.
- Add it to a bowl of plain yoghurt.
- Eating it for 2-3 times a day will show quick recovery.
Warning:- this remedy should not be used for small children.
Alternate Cholera Home Remedies
- Soak a tablespoon seeds of fenugreek in a bowl of water overnight.
- Next morning, boil this for several minutes.
- Strain out the solution and separate the seeds.
- Drink this tea each morning until you observe the improvement.
How Do You Control Cholera Using Turmeric
This helps to stop loose motions effectively and faster, one of the symptoms of cholera. It comes under the list of the main spices in Indian kitchen & also most powerful herb loaded with numerous medicinal properties. Other than loose motions, it can be used in arthritis medication, antidepressant, inflammatory bowel diseases, skin care, obesity and many more. Therefore, use this loose motions home remedy and also cholera remedies.
- Lemon juice
- Raw turmeric root
- Soak one tablespoon root of raw turmeric in the lemon juice for about two hours.
- Take out the piece of the lemon juice & dry it under the sun.
- Grind that dried piece into a powder.
- Add a pinch of this powder and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of hot water.
- Drink this hot solution, one of the cholera remedies twice a day until you recover completely.
Warning:- High doses of turmeric can make our diarrhoea worse. So, consume the recommended amount.
How To Treat Cholera At Home Using Onion
Some of the indications of cholera include stomach cramps, dry mouth, vomiting, low blood pressure, exhaustion, weakness and restlessness. The antibiotic and antiseptic properties of onion help in relieving the symptoms of cholera, eg. dry mouth and vomiting. Rubbing an onion on the skin is the simplest way to repel insects and also soothe insect and bug bites as well. It helps in healing s sore throat. Follow the instruction on how to use onion to get rid of cholera with the treatment at home.
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Bitter gourd juice
- Cut out half onion from an onion bulb.
- Add 7-8 black pepper and make a paste from them.
- Eat this paste three times a day for a week.
- Add two teaspoon of each onion and bitter gourd juice.
- Also, mix one teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
- For recovery, drink thus juice two times a day for some days.
Cloves For Cholera Treatment
Cloves help in treating cholera by easing abdominal discomfort. Eugenol, a compound that is found in cloves kill the intestinal bacteria & parasites responsible for diarrhoea, a symptom of cholera. There are many health benefits of cloves. It helps in digestion improvement as it has antibacterial nature. This also boosts our immune system and helps us to fight with many diseases. It is one of the best cholera remedies.
- Cloves buds
- Put 10 - 15 clove buds in a glass of water.
- Boil the water till it does not become half glass.
- Allow the solution get cool and drink it.
- Drinking it at regular short intervals will improve your condition.
- Use there cholera remedies to treat cholera effectively.
Homemade ORS A Treatment For Cholera
ORS stands for Oral Rehydration Solution. This rehyderates body by prompt restoration of lost fluids and salt due to diarrhoea. This is the simplest and very effective treatment the can be given to children along with the elder ones. Follow the steps how to prepare an oral rehydration solution for the treatment of loose motion and diarrhoea- symptoms of cholera.
- Add a half tablespoon small spoon of salt & a tablespoon of sugar in a glass of clean water.
- Drink this oral rehydration solution as many times as possible in a day to recover diarrhoea.
Probiotic Yogurt For Cholera Cure
Curd(yoghurt) is an ingredient containing live bacteria. These are beneficial bacteria that treat upset stomach by improving the digestion activities & also reduces stool frequency while suffering from acute infectious diarrhoea. The lactic acid present in curd help in exfoliating the skin & also fades away the dark skin area. It is a boon for people with dry skin. It moisturizes the skin & also clears all the blemishes and dead cells.
How To Prevent Cholera With Ginger
Ginger strengthen our stomach muscles & reduce food stagnation which as a result fights diarrhoea the symptom of cholera. Gingerol present in ginger is loaded with medicinal properties. It is a root that has been used for years to treat various health issues. It is helpful in treating the loose motion along with other health issues as well. Read the instruction how to use loose motions remedies. This can also be one of the options for home remedies for cholera.
- Take a pan and add a glass of water to it.
- Add a tablespoon of grated ginger and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Mix some drops of lemon juice and honey to enhance the taste.
- Consume the tea thrice per day to get relief from the symptoms of loose motion.
- This is one of the homemade methods for cholera.
- Take a tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Add a little honey to it for sweetening the flavour.
- Eat it and see the effectiveness very quickly.
Warning-: Person suffering from high blood pressure should not consume more ginger.
How To Cure Cholera Using Lemon
Natural treatments to help you get rid of diarrhoea and strengthen digestion. This juice can be used to cleanse your skin, lighten spots and scars, as well as soften and smooth it.This citrus-rich fruit contains cleansing enzymes that remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smoother and fresher. Follow the instructions on how to get rid of cholera using lemon.
- Lemon juice
- Take a glass of normal water.
- Add two teaspoons of lemon juice, a teaspoon of honey.
- Stir it well and drink.
- Drink this solution while suffering from cholera.
- This is one of the cholera remedies.
Warning:- Children under the age of one year should not be given this treatment.
Cholera Prognosis & Additional Tips How Do You Control Cholera
- If you are cholera patient, drink filtered and hygiene water.
- Store all the eatable things in closed containers.
- Washing hands is must before cooking or eating.
- While suffering from cholera, have a very light diet.
- Have healthy food and avoid spicy and junk foods.
- Avoid all the dairy products if you are a cholera patient.
- Take a hot bath 1-2 times daily to stay clean and also to keep you warm.
- Sucking on ginger candies can prevent you from vomiting.
- For babies, go for vaccination to treat cholera.