- 1 How to Get Rid of Chicken Pox Scars Naturally? DIY Chicken Pox Scar Removal Creams
- 1.1 2 Easy Ways to Use Coconut Water in Chicken Pox Scars Treatment
- 1.2 Remove Deep Chickenpox Scars – Papaya
- 1.3 Is it Ok to Apply Sandalwood to Cure Chicken Pox Scars?
- 1.4 Homemade Calendula Salve for Chicken Pox Scars
- 1.5 DIY Scar Removal Cream – Best Home Remedies for Chicken Pox Scars
- 2 Tips for Reducing Chicken Pox scars & Blisters
Chicken Pox Scars: The itchy skin, blisters of chickenpox, troubles us a lot. Even after the blisters are gone, they leave scars on the skin. The Varicella-Zoster virus finally leaves you an embarrassing skin. So, now you are in a crunch to remove the scars of chicken pox. Here are some home remedies that can help you to reduce scars naturally and quickly.
[Read more: Can toothpaste cure pimples?]
How to Get Rid of Chicken Pox Scars Naturally? DIY Chicken Pox Scar Removal Creams
2 Easy Ways to Use Coconut Water in Chicken Pox Scars Treatment
The purest water in nature is coconut water. It improves your immunity power, regulates the growth of new skin cells with the lauric acid and cytokines presence. It also maintains the pH balance of your skin. A regular use of coconut water nourishes your skin as it is a pack of calcium, magnesium, sodium and many other minerals. Apart from these nutrients, coconut water also contains the anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties that can kill bacteria. If you are under any medications for blood pressure, then consult your doctor before using it.
[Also read the homemade foot care creams]
How to Remove Chicken Pox Holes on Face?
- Apply coconut water directly on the scars using a cotton ball.
- Repeat the process several times a day.
- As soon as you have cured chicken pox, start using the remedy.
- You can also consume the coconut water daily to heal the scars of chicken pox.
Natural way to treat chicken pox marks at home
- Fill your bathtub with warm water and 2 cups of coconut water.
- Rest for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat the chicken pox scar remedy thrice a week.
Remove Deep Chickenpox Scars – Papaya
The enzyme papain of papaya exfoliates the skin and remove dead cells. It hydrates the skin with its hydrating properties and also improves the collagen production and tissue repair with the help of vitamin C.
Chickenpox scars treatment with papaya
- Add 2 tbsps of milk, 5 tbsps of brown sugar to the pulp of papaya.
- Before applying the mixture on the chicken pox scars, wash the skin with a mild soap.
- Then apply this scar removal cream and gently massage for 2 minutes.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process regularly to stop chicken pox scarring.
Papaya Natural chickenpox scars cure
- Mix some raw honey to the pulp of papaya and apply it on the scarred skin.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process regularly to get rid of unwanted scar tissues.
[Read more: How to remove facial hair faster?]
Is it Ok to Apply Sandalwood to Cure Chicken Pox Scars?
You can use sandalwood as one of the chicken pox marks cures. It heals the wounds, blemishes, scars and also soothes the skin irritation. And gradually it extenuates the scars appearance.
Chickenpox Holes Removal Cream with Sandalwood
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder and honey or rose water.
- Apply the paste on your scars and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day.
Sandalwood to lighten chickenpox scars
- Gently massage enough amount of sandalwood oil on the scars for about 3 minutes.
- Rest for a few minutes and repeat the process thrice a day.
- You can also combine sandalwood oil and any regular oils like almond oil or grapeseed oil.
- Massage this emulsion on the chicken pox rashes.
- Do this chicken pox natural treatment until the chicken pox scabs heal.
How to Cure Chicken Pox Spots Faster?
- Add one tsp of lime juice, rosewater, and fuller’s earth to 3 drops of sandalwood oil.
- Apply this scar removal lotion on the scarred skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat the process every day to reduce scars.
Homemade Calendula Salve for Chicken Pox Scars
This is the most familiar herbal treatment for chicken pox marks. It possesses the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal properties which heal the wounds by enhancing the production of collagen and thereby it reduces the scar formation.
[Read more: Get rid of cystic acne faster at home]
How to make Calendula Salve to Treat Scars of Chicken Pox?
Key ingredients – Ayurvedic home remedy for chicken pox marks:
- Dry calendula flowers – 2 cups.
- Beeswax – 2 1/2 cups.
- Coconut oil – 3 cups.
- Essential oil – 10 drops.
Heat the flowers of calendula and coconut oil on low flame for 3 hours. Remove and strain the oil. Now, heat this oil on low flame and add beeswax. Stir continuously and turn off the flame after few minutes. Then add any of your essential oil and let it cool down to room temperature. Store it in an airtight jar. Use this oil to massage over the chicken pox scars twice in a day.
You can also try the double boiler method to heat calendula flowers, beeswax, coconut oil. Heat them for 1 1/2 hour and then strain the oil. Let it cool and store in an airtight container. Apply this on the scars.
[Learn the ways to remove back acne scars]
DIY Scar Removal Cream – Best Home Remedies for Chicken Pox Scars
For any initial disease, home remedies are the best treatments. Like many other diseases, the homemade cream that treats chicken pox scars is here. This help to heal the scars quicker and also regenerates new skin cells.
How to remove black spot marks after chicken pox?
- Melt 12 tbsps of coconut oil and half a cup of cocoa butter on low heat.
- Turn off the flame and add 2 tbsps of vitamin E oil, 1/2 tsp lemon essential oil to the solution.
- Let it cool and gets thicker and then store it in an airtight container.
- Apply the solution on the scars for 3 to 4 times a day for a chicken pox fast recovery.
Tips for Reducing Chicken Pox scars & Blisters
- Drink lots of water to heal chickenpox scars quickly.
- Avoid scratching the scars of chicken pox as it may increase redness.
- Consume the food sources of vitamin K like broccoli, spinach, lean meat, cabbage, tomatoes, green turnips, dairy products, and liver etc. and avoid sugary foods as a cure for chickenpox scars.
- Before using any of the remedies, wash your hands to prevent chicken pox scars from spreading.
- You can use neem leaves for bathing, tea, juice as a natural chicken pox ailment treatment.
- If you get no result with any of the above remedies, go consult a dermatologist.
So, these are some of the tips and home remedies for curing chicken pox scars. Try any of the above treatments and make use of them regularly. But as always, never neglect the medical treatment.
Kick Out the Itchy, Itchy Chicken Pox!